Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo (43033 Views)

Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why / NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by meccuno: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
lygn19:

Edo people dont have a reputation of being greedy and domineering against neighboring tribes, I guess u guys were showing ur generosity when ur Benin empire wqs busy rampaging southern Nigeria capturing everybody they seemed fit?
now not only are edo people petty thieves they are also Big liars shocked am not surprised doh.
Oshio ole comes to mind......

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
aim5:

Ok dear. They're all talk.
u are d only edo person on Nairaland I like.
Sorry for d insults Bro, didnt really mean them.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by IGBOPRINCE: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
slam7000:

An interesting piece I must say referring to the op but it has lots of inconsistencies.

I don't care what a group of people chose to call themselves or prefer to be addressed by but somethings don't add up here.

Akalaka means 'talent' or literally the marks/lines on the palm in Igbo.Let's assume this man came truly from bini. How could he name his son 'Ihruoha'? Meaning face of the community? Or Ihuoha as Igbos in the hinterland would pronounce it? Hasn't he got his own language?
How do you explain the similarity in language or names and meaning of the names. We are not talking about pre civil war Igbo influence here.

What was an Igbo interpreter doing at that time between the colonialists and the riverine indigenes? How come it was an Igbo man living very further from the seas that was interpreting what both parties were saying? It should have been the other way round.

Interestingly, the chorus or answer given by the indigenes was 'Ekwerulem'...meaning..we have agreed or simply yes. What's the Igbo word for..I agreed or I have agreed? Somebody help me here.

Do the indigenes not have their own language? What language was the ndoni people where bini man Akalaka landed speak?

make una read again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
EdCure:

I see you finally found a job that pays with a worthless coin aside delivering smelly akpu to your slutty sisters that litter Benin brothels. What a dumb low-life turd you are!

You need to be sterilised so you don't breed other stupid biafrauds like you.
mumu is dat d best u can do?

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by meccuno: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
That awkward moment when an edo man says the igbos are cursed!! cheesy. Nairaland sef grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by leo97: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
patmaine:

I hope you have eaten. with this level of hate. U go soon die. by thunder
. I have no hate, you will die first. except you return to your state , wherever you are, you will die in no time

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
leo97:
, Your stupidity is stunning. You have not made any constructive point to argue against what the Op posted, all you do is insult. E bi like say Edo girl don show you pepper before. You accuse Edo people of going to do prostitution in Italy are they not better than your Gariki and Lagos prostitutes. 90% of prostitutes in Nigeria are Ibos, you talk about withcraft and yet you forget Okija shrine, you called Edo state coursed and your Ibos are here doing business, why cant they stay in their uncursed state and make money, if Edo is cursed why are ur people in Edo. Even you writing this post might not know the road to ur village Yeye Fowl. Have Ibos that have stayed all their life in benin and have never been to their state, how many Edo will relocate to the east.
u ve d go ahead order kill any igbo man u see in Benin afterall it's not new u guys did it to Midwestern igbos during the war so it wont be d first time, we dont want them by now the curse that flows in Benin has transmitted to them and we dont want any cursed soul in our region. Thanks kiss

7 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
leo97:
. I have no hate, you will die first. except you return to your state , wherever you are, you will die in no time
and if there are edo people outside there states, the moment u or any of them reads it they would never succeed outside Edo state. kiss
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by leo97: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
lygn19:

guy stop quoting me, I dont hate Edo people... the problem u guys are facing is coming from u people not igbos, my room mate during my university days was Edo. I am only retaliating the attacks on igbos by some of ur trouble seeking brothers and nothing more, I ve never attacked an edo person before whether online or offline but after going tru most of ur ppl and der posts, I started retaliating the attacks, check out the person who opened ds thread he is from Edo check his post histort and his topics all of them are anti igbo, check out spanishkid he is edo too check his topics and profile anti igbo. the list goes on.
Edo has no problem that is peculiar to Edo, you are the one with more problem with your hate and anger issues.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by IGBOPRINCE: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
kingzizzy:
It was a long read but worth it. There's just one thing that no one has been able to explain. The Ukwuanis,Ikas,Ikwere and Ekpeye all speak Igbo (or dialects of Igbo) as their ancestral language. Some people say it is because they have interacted with Igbos for a long time. The question that nobody ever seems to answer is, if the "SS Igbos", the Ukwuanis,the Ikas,the Ikweres,the Etche, the Ekpeye and Ahoada are not Igbos but descendants of the Bini Kingdom, why do they all have Igbo surnames? Why is it that these people don't speak Bini or have Bini surnames? Did the Igbos force them to change their names to Igbo? The Ikwere say they are a 'distinct' ethnic group. I was at an Ikwere persons funeral less than a month ago. Many Ikwere people picked up the microphone, introduced themselves, before talking about the person that died. Even though I'm an Anambra man, I understood 80 to 90% of what they all said and they all had Igbo surnames. So how can the Ikwere people be distinct when they speak a dialect of Igbo and have Igbo last names?
ye evil children of ewedu(yorubas), read this and answers the questions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
meccuno:
That awkward moment when an edo man says the igbos are cursed!! cheesy. Nairaland sef grin
lol... me sef I wonder o
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by leo97: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
lygn19:

and if there are edo people outside there states, the moment u or any of them reads it they would never succeed outside Edo state. kiss
, only if we disrespect others and claim our tribe is superior to theirs. We respect people

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
leo97:
, thats what dey are planning to do by claiming the oil producing communities are biafra. All dey do is shout biafra on social media and nothing more. If they trully want biafra, they should be returning in mass to their biafra land by now. What are dey still doing in Nigeria or the zoo dey claim Nigeria is. If dey are staying and doing biz in a zoo, what are dey then. I am from benin and had my studies in Delta. I had alot of Delta Ibos as friends who will almost fight me for calling dem ibo, so am not surprise by the Oliseh claim and even that of Oputa. The people claiming anioma are Ibos & not anioma, they are Ibos who left their state to Delta for business and survival. They have no relationship with the anioma people.
when thiefs start loosing there armed robbery operation they try to change topic, am an igbo man, am against Biafra but dat wont stop me from stoping Italians from invading Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
leo97:
, only if we disrespect others and claim our tribe is superior to theirs. We respect people
u respect people by when u see a man dat doesn't speak Edo, doesnt bear Edo name, but just because they have oil u claim them and say they originated from Edo state, is dat not armed robbery?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by leo97: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
lygn19:

lol... me sef I wonder o
, if your states are not cursed, how come you dont live in it.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
leo97:
, if your states are not cursed, how come you dont live in it.
if your states are not cursed how come ur ppl are in other parts of Nigeria practising witchcraft?

8 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by leo97: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
lygn19:

u respect people by when u see a man dat doesn't speak Edo, doesnt bear Edo name, but just because they have oil u claim them and say they originated from Edo state, is dat not armed robbery?
@ the bolded, you know yourselves, The Op substantiated his claims why not argue against it. We never said we own them their land, the Ika's has never denied their origin, The urhuobos have never done so, we are not claiming their land, its just the truth. Edo state produce more oil than the South eastern states combined.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
leo97:
@ the bolded, you know yourselves, The Op substantiated his claims why not argue against it. We never said we own them their land, the Ika's has never denied their origin, The urhuobos have never done so, we are not claiming their land, its just the truth. Edo state produce more oil than the South eastern states combined.
yes but in ur dreams.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by IGBOPRINCE: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kagawa10:
Lol! Biafra here we come with our cassava sticks! Yeye people!
ugomba was right, you re really a foolish shegoat..lol
Ye evil children of ewedu do not proud, for I will strike thee

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by hoobs(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kingsley1000:
he changed his name from(olisa ogochukwu)nwike changed his to wike,rivers changed some of their streets to "rumu"instead of"umu".........why are they denying their igbo identity?
they didn't change anything,here in central igbo we say "Olisha/olisa",while they say Oliseh,same thing jux diff dialect...the ikweres say "wike" while we say "nwike".....they also say "Nyesom"(who is with me) while we say Onyesome(the same meaning)all this things are dialect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tsdarkside(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
lygn19:

when thiefs start loosing there armed robbery operation they try to change topic, am an igbo man, am against Biafra but dat wont stop me from stoping Italians from invading Nigeria.

hey...dark-patriot.... smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by hoobs(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
aim5:

Man he's so annoying. These people make it hard for me to like them. 5 years ago, I never had any ill will towards them but with the things they've said to me offline and online, I don't blame anyone for showing them disdain.
we do not give a Rats asss if a minority group likes us or not,we don't gve a rats ass if the yorubas and hausa(major ethnic grups) likes us talk more of you,itz like the yorubas have tried in there propaganda and lagos-ibadan express way media to create division in Biafra,they failed now they are sending you yoruba wanna bees to do what they av failed at
Few day back some of your useless kinsmen were ranting on Air when they were given an opportunity to speak in a town hall meeting hosted by IPOB,this how u lots go about disgracing ur selves
You guyz should mind ur business and face west!!!
What is all is nonsense self from this sets of idiots!!!,I don't want to abuse Edo state,cos Igbanke is also trapped in the same state with these LUNATICS,anything about IGBOs,biafran,Niger delta,na dem carry am 4 head
Some body who is not well informed would think they were the 1st state to be called Niger delta
These same Edo state was added to Niger delta the same time with IMO and Abia state,but you wouldn't hear them speak about it,but these leeches who are so ashamed of their tribe they hide under Edo or Niger delta as if itz a tribe or a grup of people and try and cause division among other united groups
Seriously u guyz should mind your business

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by chrisblack: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
emmydeep:

You must be insane.
Go and check history.

No they are from yorubaland.
Hopeless un-repentant id.io.tic bas.t.ard that does not know history.

Igbos have over 70% of the landed properties in Nigeria and thats a history you cant dispute nor distort.

Your hate for the Igbos will surely kill you.
70% .that you know is not true.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
EasternLion:

Nwanne, Truckpusher surprised me oh, I even wanted to ask if he has been listening to "This is Radio Biafra, the whole world is listening, even the paedophile Buhari, if you ask for him now, Femi Adesina will tell you he is listening with his world receiver..".

cheesy cheesy cheesy
cool

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ugomba:
Are you naturally born dumb? Asaba is our Anioma city and also the capital and I am so proud of my city.. You people are just irritating.

He is not from there

Get used to these peeps

Ndi ofe can change any history ..they did it to edo and now asaba

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Ndigbo should please ignore these vermin!

It's obvious he/they are quite scared about something.....every few weeks we get these 'we are not Igbo' threads and it makes one wonder what exactly is going on! When it comes to the north it's 'one north', and nobody (including Ndigbo) have a problem with that; when it comes to south west, Yoruba would tell us it's a homogeneous Yoruba enclave (including Lagos) and everyone (including Ndigbo) say no wahala and get on with their lives! But when it comes to the area formerly known as the old Eastern Region, you see outsiders getting agitated, worried and poking their long Pinocchio noses into what ordinarily shouldn't concern them! They get worried when Igbos and other ethnic groups in the region form a common front and a commonality of purpose, and then they go on to dig for and post divisive claptrap like we see in the OP; they get worried when any Igbo sub-groups like the Ikwerre, Ngwa, Ogba, etc, identify with the larger Igbo nation, and they then go on to sponsor a few elements within these sub-groups (like they did during and after the uncivil war of 1967-70) to scream that they're not Igbo.....all this happening while they tell us the area formerly known as the old Western Region is one homogeneous ethnic enclave!

It's obvious these people are scared of the resurgent Biafran agitation, and they're afraid they'll starve to death and see the death of all their ill-gotten criminal enterprises if Biafra is achieved.....hence the lame attempt at revisionism and the divide-and-rule we now see on here every couple of weeks!

Quite sad really! undecided
Chiaka:
Rubbish Theory! then why do they all speak and understand Igbo language and not Edo language. grin grin grin grin ;DI beg no make me laugh this morning
new2020:
I left Igweocha(Port Harcourt) a week ago, I'm warning you yoruba idiots, if you venture to rant this divisive nonsense with today's generation of Ikwerre, you won't come out with your two legs especially as yoruba. This is not 1967, this is 2015. Igbo and Ikwerre are one... united like never before courtesy of Radio Biafra.
patmaine:

How come I don't speak Yoruba after being forced to learn it in school yet
nextdoor84:
I am sorry to disappoint you useless op...my own ekpeye trace our origin back to amawo in present day abia state..so shove your useless hypothesis up your sleeve and get a job!!!
DikeOha882:
Joke of the century is when you say that Asaba is not Igbo land, no talk am make Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Archbishop of Enugu diocese of Anglican Communion hear am. That where he comes from,I believe those who are saying that Asaba is not Igbo knows his position when it comes to Igbo matter.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
hoobs:
we do not give a Rats asss if a minority group likes us or not,we don't gve a rats ass if the yorubas and hausa(major ethnic grups) likes us talk more of you,itz like the yorubas have tried in there propaganda and lagos-ibadan express way media to create division in Biafra,they failed now they are sending you yoruba wanna bees to do what they av failed at
Few day back some of your useless kinsmen were ranting on Air when they were given an opportunity to speak in a town hall meeting hosted by IPOB,this how u lots go about disgracing ur selves
You guyz should mind ur business and face west!!!
What is all is nonsense self from this sets of idiots!!!,I don't want to abuse Edo state,cos Igbanke is also trapped in the same state with these LUNATICS,anything about IGBOs,biafran,Niger delta,na dem carry am 4 head
Some body who is not well informed would think they were the 1st state to be called Niger delta
These same Edo state was added to Niger delta the same time with IMO and Abia state,but you wouldn't hear them speak about it,but these leeches who are so ashamed of their tribe they hide under Edo or Niger delta as if itz a tribe or a grup of people and try and cause division among other united groups
Seriously u guyz should mind your business

How the hell am I a Yoruba wannabe? Are you that daft to the point where you can only see Yoruba and Edo as one? I don't even look Yoruba or have any Yoruba characteristics so just be quiet there. And like I said before I could care less what Igbanke, Anioma or any of these other sub-Igbo groups want to do, it's not my concern. They could have an exodus and reunite with you silly Biafrans anyways, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
aim5:
How the hell am I a Yoruba wannabe? Are you that daft to the point where you can only see Yoruba and Edo as one? I don't even look Yoruba or have any Yoruba characteristics so just be quiet there. And like I said before I could care less what Igbanke, Anioma or any of these other sub-Igbo groups want to do, it's not my concern. They could have an exodus and reunite with you silly Biafrans anyways, I don't care.
Kagawa10:

Ukwuani dey speak ibo? Lol!
Not to mention that majority part of Ika like Agbor don't speak ibo!
Yeye people!
PenSniper:
You must lack memory or brains.
Ibos property in PH were seized and nothing happened and nothing will happen. Don't you think before you write ?
At the appropriate time your property will be seized, yourselves will be fumigated the way pests and leeches are fumigated, some will run for their lives while some will perish.
Enahi:
You probably didn't read the part of the write up which made it obvious that they were perhaps forced to learn the language and that the igbos hijacked the community because they have outnumbered the Ikwerres.
paramakina202:
What was their native language before Ndigbo forced İgbo language on them?why Cant they revert back to their original language if they have any now they are no longer under Igbo political influence.

flyingsnail:
BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN; Demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independenc

30th September 2015

BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN; Demands Referendum For Biafra’s IndependenceBiafra

Read the petition on CNN

Here is the link to sign the petiton to UN for a referendum or outright secession of Biafra from Nigeria.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=13807
FrankAba1:

Twenty-one thousand, two hundred and forty four (21,244) signatures, just within two(2) weeks.

Please keep signing it Biafrans and our friends all over the world!
Share the link with your friends all over the social networks. Anyone in the world can sign it from anywhere in the world.
Get the #FreeBiafra trending in the cyber space.

Many thanks for your co-operation.

Frank, Nwa Aba!
badnature:
Why is it that any thread about Biafra!like gang up of hyenas yoruba people will be every were complaining,shouting,screaming,yealing? could this be LOVE? or is it that the are afraid of the unknown with their masters up north I just can't get it,because Biafran people don't care if the exist or not.even when the said that oduduwa failed from the sky,biafrans did not ask them wether he is part of those demons that were cast down to earth,we believe it not our problem,so why are they so much in to our affairs
explorer250:
...What will you say about the ikwerre man that was "ohaneze ndigbo" president? Thank God you only speak 4urself and not ikwerres or rivers state.
I am from obigbo LGA the largest single oil producing LGA in Nigeria. We have never and wont ever deny our igbo identity. Thank God we can give our upland igbo brothers access to the sea.
Removing ikwerre from biafran map is not a difficult task so Bleep out with ur ikwerre nonsense. Igboland is larger than the five south east state
OfoIgbo:
As it happens, Oyigbo lga and Ogba-Ndoni-Egbema lga are the two largest oil producing LGAs in Nigeria.

Both LGAs are Igbo LGAs in Rivers state, and it is a reality that must be a source of discomfort to Igbo haters.
To make matters worse, Anambra state and Imo state have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. I believe rat poison may be the major drink this night by our haters grin
explorer250:
i choose to call obigbo not oyibo because so so fools tried to "de-igbonise" but unfortunately for them we are not inferior to deny our identity unlike our ikwerre brother who lost hope because of the heat of the war,though we forgave them when they apologised.
Obigbo was carved out from present abia state from ukwa lga. We where seperated from our ndoki peepz in abia state
https://www.nairaland.com/2634122/breaking-ipob-petitions-un-demands#38533114
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2015
spanishkid:
Ikwerres, Ika, anioma, ahoada, Ekpeye and ukwuanni all trace their ancestry from Edo. I'm not surprised when Sunday Oliseh said he's not igbo. Igbos fail to understand that the fact someone answers Obi or Ada doesn't make that person igbo. They're trying so bad to invade and claim other people's land that's why they are angry when you say ikwerres and co are not igbos.
mulattoclaro:
Igbos are petty thieves that why they're trying to claim these ethnic groups. Ikwerre, ahoada, Ekpeye, Ika and ukwuanni people are Edos and not igbos. I believe its cos of the Igbo influence they had that's why their language and names sound igbotic.

IGBOSON1:
We should be careful believing any claimed ethnicity by some of the sad bigots on this forum! They may want to divert and deflect abuse/attention from their true ethnicity while they carry out their agenda of causing division among Ndigbo and between Ndigbo and her next-door neighbours!

Like this spanish fly dude for instance.....he's been quite prolific and notorious in this regard; so we should all threat these type of posts with the derision and unseriousness they deserve! smiley
winniz:
This mischevious Yoruba OP again with their divide and rule amongst Igbos. Only you useless Yoruba posting with Spanishkid, thiagoneves and mulattoclaro on this thread.
Yujin:
Exactly what I wanted to say. That character is highly mentally disturbed. The other day he was cursing on black people and rejecting being called black but today he like all jobless blokes has come to tell the world who is Igbo and who is not. The same clown posting with three Monikers. Busy body is not a job.
winniz:
That Yoruba dude behind those three monikers is mentally unstable.
Ugomba:
are they yorubers? I keep wondering, because I grew up with some of this Edo people as friends and they don't behave this way! Whatever sha.
winniz:
Thiagoneves aka spanishkid aka mulattoclaro is just one Yoruba person hiding under these three monikers.
winniz:
What do you expect from Yorubas? They are scared to death with the agitation of the restoration of Biafra. The unity amongst Igbos is giving them sleepless nights cos the divide and rule amongst Igbos they used in the past has failed them miserably this time.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by laudate: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2015
lygn19:

guy stop quoting me, I dont hate Edo people... the problem u guys are facing is coming from u people not igbos, my room mate during my university days was Edo. I am only retaliating the attacks on igbos by some of ur trouble seeking brothers and nothing more, I ve never attacked an edo person before whether online or offline but after going tru most of ur ppl and der posts, I started retaliating the attacks, check out the person who opened ds thread he is from Edo check his post histort and his topics all of them are anti igbo, check out spanishkid he is edo too check his topics and profile anti igbo. the list goes on.

Methinks you doth protest too much! shocked shocked You hate other non-Igbo tribes, especially Edo people. Admit it, and stop the charade. Otherwise, why would you call them "cursed," like you did in your last post? Everyone can see the bile that flows from your keyboard... undecided

How come you never see your own people, when they are the first to release their vindictive propaganda against other ethnic groups? shocked And if someone opens a derogatory thread about your people, why not face that person squarely and set him straight? Must you also descend into the gutter and unleash venom against his tribe or his clan? Jeez! shocked Do you think by doing so, you would make people suddenly fall in love with your ethnic group?? sad
'
Anyway, I dey dis corner. I don spread my mat dey watch the fireworks. Tell everybody, say gate fee na 500 naira per head! cheesy
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 14, 2015
laudate:

Methinks you doth protest too much! shocked shocked You hate other non-Igbo tribes, especially Edo people. Admit it, and stop the charade. Otherwise, why would you call them "cursed," like you did in your last post? Everyone can see the bile that flows from your keyboard... undecided

How come you never see your own people, when they are the first to release their vindictive propaganda against other ethnic groups? shocked And if someone opens a derogatory thread about your people, why not face that person squarely and set him straight? Must you also descend into the gutter and unleash venom against his tribe or his clan? Jeez! shocked Do you think by doing so, you would make people suddenly fall in love with your ethnic group?? sad
'
Anyway, I dey dis corner. I don spread my mat dey watch the fireworks. Tell everybody, say gate fee na 500 naira per head! cheesy

laudate, the hypocrite and the first-class delusional degree holder, you've been taking overdose Panadol for someone else's headache and now you've ran out of stock. 

You mischievously try as much as possible to hide your sentiments and bitterness towards anything that has to do with the Igbos/IPOB by wearing a toga of objectivity. 

It's time you stopped being unnecessarily bitter about Igbo affairs. Direct your negative energies towards OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as slavish subject. Cease displaying your cowardly, double-faced mien, and unsuccessfully defending the atrocious acts of your forebears against the Igbo Nation.

Just to help your paranoia, check the Phensic on your medicine shelf, it will go a long way in calming your strained nerves on Biaf...
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Ubenedictus(m): 2:19am On Oct 14, 2015
lygn19:

see mumu.
an Edo thief opened a thread,
to tell us y and how the entire southsouth are edo and y are blaming me for it, blame ur ancestors for cursing ur people into a useless state. Edo people are the only ones in the southsouth that are forcing themselves on Niger delta because they know how useless they are.
thief

are u serious or seriously joking?

Edos do not need to force themselves on anyone. Ask the itsekeri about there history ask d ika, edo do not need to claim anything the histories of the various tribe bear witness.

You can read my post again to see that there are no tribal insults there and u should make attempts to be more peaceful in speech.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes / FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas / Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.