Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale (3101 Views)

3 More Awesome Puppies Just Arrived / The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics / My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by bobbysaxy: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Due to some processing that has to be observed it took a while to land these puppies...they landed yesterday from Russia...strictly long coats...if u still continue to say bobby saxy Doesn't import dog....that one na u sabi....the pups already landed yestarday nite...they are available for view and all pedigree document wit me....I also have videos of them while they were in Russia and in naija....4pups came in and 2 booked already...call or add 08155560515 for video of them in Russia and naija here....God bless those that blives us and those that have been working with us

1 Like

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by bobbysaxy: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2015
That's the tatoo no on the ear'....I also brought in a 4months female from another different parent...all are available for sale....I will upload the pics of the 4months female shortly....

1 Like

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by bobbysaxy: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2015
That's is the 4months old female....

1 Like

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by bobbysaxy: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Pedigree papers

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by Mckandre(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2015
OK na,u done do. We ve agreed,they re legit and exceptionally cute.

1 Like

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by bobbysaxy: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Selling....some dump ass fool will still say it's an Internet pics....stupidity is a disease
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by winetapper: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Different house

2 Likes

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by Mckandre(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
Selling....some dump ass fool will still say it's an Internet pics....stupidity is a disease
u don't owe anybody any explanation, so far u know within u that u know what ure doing and u know how legit ur market is then u will go farther than u think. U don't need haterz words to deter u,stay focus and do ya thing. don't tell me u depend so much on nairaland to sell ya commodity.
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by FADEO: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:

@bobbysaxy, I personally think you shouldn't be doing some things like calling people names when you know you need people in this trading/ breeding/ importing businesses you are in.
surely you will meet all kinds of people on your page, the good, bad and ugly and even thieves.
you can make your point without using foul languages.

Grow beyond that.

people don't make you who you are
they just bring out what is inside.

8 Likes

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by Stancrus(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin lols bobby saxy again am starting to believe yuh now i guess all they said about yuh are all lies ur legit bro keep the good work
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by melvo001(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yeah, your tone reeks of arrogance,and unprofessionalism...this totally Take it or leave it attitude, which I personally find extremely offputting. That's just me,hope you treat your dog's better than u deal with people, lol

9 Likes

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by olumig(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
FADEO:

@bobbysaxy, I personally think you shouldn't be doing some things like calling people names when you know you need people in this trading/ breeding/ importing businesses you are in.
surely you will meet all kinds of people on your page, the good, bad and ugly and even thieves.

Grow beyond that.

they just bring out what is inside
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by arcbay(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
The dude has just proved himself...thumbs up bobby
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2015
FADEO:

Grow beyond that.

they just bring out what is inside.

Seconded.. He still doesn't want to grow up. Must he use offensive language and he wants to sell his dog via nairaland. I pray he make sales Sha.. No be curse.. No customer skills

3 Likes

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by largehead: 12:51am On Oct 14, 2015
quote me anywhere, anytime, anyhow... but d truth has to b said.. bobby kini or what, I don't tink u actually intend selling those pups here on NL. What I sense is that u are using dis means to clear ur Name being tagged as a *SCAM*...Your character scares d devil himself and I am sure it scares u too... I would rather buy a Local possessed malnourished ekuke from any breeder on NL. For #500k, than too buy a cauc for 5k from u... #Piss off Rude kid

7 Likes

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by osomegbe(m): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2015
arcbay:
The dude has just proved himself...thumbs up bobby
with Olumig, take the sense out of the "non-sense" and learn from it.

Stop abusing for God's sake. we are not babies here. if you have something with anybody I expect you to resolve it maturely and abusing each other is not one of the option for a matured mind.

@Bobby, please again let us try and stop abusing each other.

God bless you as you do.
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by uchpanila(m): 2:59am On Oct 14, 2015
Its just an advice, take it or leave it or better still show yourself (everyone knows you with that)

You still have a long way to go bobby, you are not fit for business yet, just go face your saxophone (saw in one of your posts you newly opened a studio). If you need this business i advise you start afresh not continuing from where you stopped cos you already made a bad name (many threads are still waiting for you down there for answers).

Now this is it:

1. All the pups you claimed were imported by you no evidence of them at all apart from this one.
2. Just one pup dosent mean you are a breeder or whatever cos from start till now one can stand up for you to say you have a kennel somewhere in nigeria (no evidence more than 6 months).
3. No evidence or picture of you with your dogs (imported or naija) at your kennel or anywhere.
4. Never advertised any of your dog for stud or pup forsale.
5. Importing one pup at a time is not good business unless booked by a customer.
And so on....

You really made a big mess back there so i will advice you clear the old name by starting again not starting from where you stopped.

1 Like

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by ambient: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2015
you guys should leave him alone.i have been seeing how you people do attack him for no reason whatsoever,even though he doesnt import befor and claims he does its just a marketing strategy so why is his own case different? have you guys ever attack those people that do sell drugs or other fake product? just because his name is now out in the open everybody is now against him.you guys made him rude because of how you treated him so you should learn to take whatever he dishes out and excuse his french......bobbysaxxy nice dog you have but i no like hairy dogs......

1 Like

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by arcbay(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2015
No doubt Bobby has issues with his customer relations, but it doesn't mean every kid on NL should use that as an avenue to attack him. Fair is fair, we should ask ourselves, how many of us can take all the sh1t we've been dishing out to him?

We all accused or suspected him of being unreal, someone also claimed he owed him about 40k. Right here and with proof, he transferred the money to the person even with interest.

He's been trying frantically to clear up his name which I understand. I don't know this dude personally but I feel we shld all end this. If he's being rude or arrogant, that's his biz to deal with and not ours.

Personally, I feel this dude has more than cleared his name

Please enough of this bobbysaxy saga and let's all face our weaknesses rather than criticising others...

And please, let no one quote me, I only dropped what I feel is fair...

"Let the person without sins cast the first stone"

5 Likes

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by chevkosticks(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2015
wetin una want again,dis guy has prove imself...why all nonsene...abeg make una free d guz jhor
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by bobbysaxy: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Tanks to all lover of bobby saxy...even the dogs I posted yestarday has been sold same yestarday.cos the dogs were just too exceptional and people were too much on them ....bobby saxy don't depend solely on nairaland to sell...I only came here to prove to people that bobby saxy is legit...but I can now see that there is no need impressing any body....bobby saxy is a scammer,he uses internet pix to sell locally Bred dog...that one is a product of envy and its an headache for a bad belle person to nurse .....on Saturday another set of slant pups will land...one luv

3 Likes

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by chucky234(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Seconded.. He still doesn't want to grow up. Must he use offensive language and he wants to sell his dog via nairaland. I pray he make sales Sha.. No be curse.. No customer skills
Lancosta
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2015
chucky234:
Lancosta

LOL Chucky I no get your grammar o
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by chucky234(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

LOL Chucky I no get your grammar o
Na ur new code name be dat
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by bobbysaxy: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2015
In ur mind u feel u have succeeded in ruining bobby saxy by giving false accusation and painting him black to poison people's mind about him so people don't see anything good about him..well u have forgotten that u will get triple of what u do to ur fellow man...keep throwing stones but pls I strongly recommend that u study ur life as u keep doing dat and ask urself one simple question " IS MY OWN LIFE EVEN GETTING ANY BETTER ?" if u must sell ur stuffs its not until u spoil someone's name before u can acheive that (ain't referring to anybody)... Secondly,Bobby saxy is ain't rude, many of u got him all wrong...he is only aggressive in marketing and diligent in his work...if u study him well u will never see me make dirty comments on other people's thread coz I know what hussle means,and I respect that spirit..So I wonder why some people have so much time to face other people's biz and then neglect theirs....FREE bobby saxy and let him be....God bless u

2 Likes

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by seyi200(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
chevkosticks:
wetin una want again,dis guy has prove imself...why all nonsene...abeg make una free d guz jhor

Na so bro,
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by largehead: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2015
I see bobby as someone struggling to make ends meet. I have read all his posts and I am a bit touched by his statements. But again I get discouraged by how he addresses ppl. Bobby I think u should work on the later, cos I see it as a stepping stone to a greater height...

1 Like

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by Magpies(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2015
assuming it's possible to give slaps through phones, ehn
alot of guys here would have gotten bruises.
what do you want from him again??
i don't know why you guys just want to ostracize him from nl here.
i simply sense jealousness.

1 Like

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by IRoyalkennel(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Magpies:
assuming it's possible to give slaps through phones, ehn

alot of guys here would have gotten bruises.

what do you want from him again??

i don't know why you guys just want to ostracize him from nl here.

i simply sense jealousness.

seconded... am a businessman myself and i wont want to spoil someone else bizz,, so dat anyone wont come from behind to spoil my own bizz 2.. make we no carry person mata 4head ooo.. LOL (if anybody get ishh with bobbysax, abeg carry am go meet babalawo lol)

1 Like

Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by wolewolsz(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Nice hand writing mr. Bobby
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by bobbysaxy: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2015
IRoyalkennel:

seconded... am a businessman myself and i wont want to spoil someone else bizz,, so dat anyone wont come from behind to spoil my own bizz 2.. make we no carry person mata 4head ooo.. LOL (if anybody get ishh with bobbysax, abeg carry am go meet babalawo lol)
lol u wicked oo
Re: My long awaited Gsd Pups Arrived Yestarday.tanks for ur patience...for sale by uchpanila(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2015
bobbysaxy:
In ur mind u feel u have succeeded in ruining bobby saxy by giving false accusation and painting him black to poison people's mind about him so people don't see anything good about him..well u have forgotten that u will get triple of what u do to ur fellow man...keep throwing stones but pls I strongly recommend that u study ur life as u keep doing dat and ask urself one simple question " IS MY OWN LIFE EVEN GETTING ANY BETTER ?" if u must sell ur stuffs its not until u spoil someone's name before u can acheive that (ain't referring to anybody)... Secondly,Bobby saxy is ain't rude, many of u got him all wrong...he is only aggressive in marketing and diligent in his work...if u study him well u will never see me make dirty comments on other people's thread coz I know what hussle means,and I respect that spirit..So I wonder why some people have so much time to face other people's biz and then neglect theirs....FREE bobby saxy and let him be....God bless u

guess this is the change, the new bobbysaxy.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Animal Called? / What Breed Is This Dog / Another 11months Old Female Boerboel Up For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.