Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Osun State Bail Out Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Bail Out Fund (345 Views)

Osun State's Bail Out Fund. / Buhari, APC Should Thank Us For Bail-Out money - PDP / Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Bail Out Fund by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2015
It is a great pity that mr rauf agbegbesola ,a prodigal man has again wasted the bail out fund. when the criminal received the money ,osun people were like whaoo ...we are going to enjoy buhari's government but the rascal we have as the governor didnot pay part of workers salary until after about two months he received the fund ,the question anybody with common sense would ask is that what was the idiot doing before paying both the workers and the retirees ? if i am honest , the highest number of months he paid was just 3 then followed by 2 and some didnt even received full 1 month salary out of about 8 months salary he is owing them . but i realised something , the man aregbesola has no human feelings , people are hungry , suffering and sick while many dont even have money to pay hospital bill, people are dying , aregbesola is committing genocide here. For the love of GOD, how could someone be this wicked! ,
Mr president sir , we voted you because of the kind of person we know you to be (a man of integrity and free from corruption) . aregbesola has not managed the fund the way he should , will he go free without been punished even before his tenure? mr president would have to step on toes if he wants to succeed, dividends of democracy is not reaching us here . for the love of your party and that of the people of osun state PLEASE SIR DO SOMETHING URGENTLY .may I remind you that if nothing is done , Nigeria will not be free from terrorists group because poverty is very fundamental to terrorism (i'd now that you know better) an hungry man is an angry man and can do ANYTHING for the sake of his survival.

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of A 21st Century Youth / Lai Mohammed: The Roman-like Public Relations Warrior / The Obsession With The Qualifications Of Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.