Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Is The Policy Direction Of This Government????:::::::::::::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Policy Direction Of This Government????:::::::::::::::: (687 Views)

Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / Buhari’s Administration Has Clear Policy Direction – Senator oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Policy Direction Of This Government????:::::::::::::::: by magicminister: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2015
I am really beginning to worry about the policy directions of this government.
We are almost getting to mid-october yet, the minsters are yet to be sworn in.

Despite all the "fight corruption" chants, not a single person has been convicted.
All we get is one picture after the other.

Boko haram is yet to be quelled.
No single new project has been embarked on and old ones are not getting consolidated. Rather they are getting jettisoned.

I still believe in pmb/pyo but I dont know how much longer I have to wait.

Government isn't magic.
All I just want to see is some policy direction.

I AM TIRED OF SEEING MEANINGLESS PICTURES EVERYDAY.
Election is over.

Currently, this government does not have my second term vote.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Policy Direction Of This Government????:::::::::::::::: by mikolo80: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jail the people who looted Nigeria
Re: What Is The Policy Direction Of This Government????:::::::::::::::: by yarimo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Suffering policy direction that is what is going on. undecided
Re: What Is The Policy Direction Of This Government????:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2016
[size=14pt]Northernised Socio-Sharia-Economics & Practices of subtle Politico-Military apparatchik retainerships.[/size]
Re: What Is The Policy Direction Of This Government????:::::::::::::::: by mikolo80: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2016
To jail all thieves
Re: What Is The Policy Direction Of This Government????:::::::::::::::: by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:49am On Aug 22, 2016
magicminister:
I am really beginning to worry about the policy directions of this government.
We are almost getting to mid-october yet, the minsters are yet to be sworn in.
Despite all the "fight corruption" chants, not a single person has been convicted.
All we get is one picture after the other.
Boko haram is yet to be quelled.
No single new project has been embarked on and old ones are not getting consolidated. Rather they are getting jettisoned.
I still believe in pmb/pyo but I dont know how much longer I have to wait.
Government isn't magic.
All I just want to see is some policy direction.
I AM TIRED OF SEEING MEANINGLESS PICTURES EVERYDAY.
Election is over.
Currently, this government does not have my second term vote.

My guy where were you in March 2015? Did you not ask yourself this question then, or were you brainwashed by all the APC SAI BUHARI pictures then?

Did you expect an old coupist to come 30 years later to do wonders?

He is there to try to guarantee for his Fulani grandkids a stake in the wealth drilled from the South and/or East and nothing more. He and people like him know that they will soon go back to their creator and that people around the world are rediscovering who they are (AVENGERS, IPOB, etc) and will challenge the zoo created by England.

That is why in his administration nothing dey happon...
Re: What Is The Policy Direction Of This Government????:::::::::::::::: by magicminister: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

My guy where were you in March 2015? Did you not ask yourself this question then, or were you brainwashed by all the APC SAI BUHARI pictures then?

Did you expect an old coupist to come 30 years later to do wonders?

He is there to try to guarantee for his Fulani grandkids a stake in the wealth drilled from the South and/or East and nothing more. He and people like him know that they will soon go back to their creator and that people around the world are rediscovering who they are (AVENGERS, IPOB, etc) and will challenge the zoo created by England.

That is why in his administration nothing dey happon...

JONATHAN WASN'T AN OPTION FOR ME.
BUHARI SEEMED LIKE A BETTER ALTERNATIVE BUT SO FAR, HE HAS BEEN PROVING EVERYBODY WRONG.
SO CHILL!! IT IS MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO VOTE FOR WHOEVER I WANT AND I VOTED BUHARI! SAME WAY I SUPPORTED JONATHAN IN 2008; SAME WAY I WILL VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT CAN CONVINCE ME HE WILL DO BETTER THAN BUHARI.

INSTEAD OF CRYING OF SPLIT MILK, WE THE MASSES SHOULD RECONCILE OUR DIFFERENCES AND HOLD WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE, ACCOUNTABLE.

(1) (Reply)

The Implication Of Wike's Removal / World Would Be A Better Place With Saddam, Gaddafi Still In Power – Trump / Reactions Path Nnamdi Kanu’s Alleged Continued Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.