Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,513 members, 7,770,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch (94678 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2015
The Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, on Tuesday unveiled the names of persons nominated by President Muhammadu Buhari to serve as ministers under his administration.

This brings the total number of ministerial nominees to 37, as the President had on October 6 sent a 21-man list to the Senate.

The names include;

1. Khadijatu Bukar Abba Ibrahim,

2. Claudious Omoleye Daramola

3. Prof Anthony Onwuka

4. Jeffery Onyema

5. Brig. Gen M.M Dan Ali (Rtd)

6. Barr. James E. Ocholi

7. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed

8. Okechukwu Enelama

9. Muhammadu Bello

10. Mustapha Baba Shesuri

11. Miss Aisha Abubakar

12. Heineken Lokpobiri

13. Adamu Adamu

14. Prof Isaac Adewole

15. Pst Usani Usani Uguru

16. Abubakar Buhari Bawa

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/13/senate-unveils-second-batch-of-ministerial-nominees/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by INTROVERT(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2015
okay

MEANWHILE ONLY FOUR SIX WOMEM NOW IN TOTAL....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by permsec: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Noisemakers in the making.

This issue of appointing ministers has been overhyped as though Nigeria will become dubai in the next few months.

The poster below me is very confused.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Beremx(f): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Rochas finally pushed his in-law to be a minister? Nawao!

Congratulations Prof Anthony Gozie Anwuka. I am only congratulating you because you were my former VC of IMSU and not an in-law to Rochas.

Eh, what of Festus Odimegwu? Was he still nominated?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by dave2meek(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Why all this suspense for the list

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Hernandez88(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by deebsman1(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Can someone pls update us the rest of the names
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by 190theclown: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
See as thread full

smh Nigerians when would you people learn undecided

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

hes from my state, hes from south south BULLSHIT!!

Y'all should forget about these people angry angry

They dont care about you lots angry angry

I keep saying this over and over yet none of you would listen

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

complaining.. its the same circle over and over

sighs!! I really dont know what's wrong with you people

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin

264 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Pecca: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
K.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by initialize(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Lincoln275(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
OYa nah
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by clevadani: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Saraki dey form suspense abi??
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by sigiyaya(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
OP you can lie

the only name mentioned so far is mrs Amina ibrahim mohamed

i am watching life on AIT and CHANELS televition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Bsc(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Dannieln1: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Sarathief wan FORM jega by keeping nigerians in suspense.but if you realy check am we know how the movie go end....

I think we shouldnt mind who buhari nominate but instead focus on who passes the screening...

#ILOVEWHATISHAPPENINGINNIGERIA
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
NICE LIST

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by afuye(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
I am watching
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by jaykaylegend(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by kennyman2000(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Okay ooo
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by manchester1: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
am still expecting d change. I hope it comes soon
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
lol.. miss aisha abubakar
However lets hope dey work well since dey are all saints....
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by ndidibabe(f): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by AnOlAd: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Neyo230(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Good Development smiley
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Segadem(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
good,I prefer this new blood to the old thieves
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by idolda: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Space booked for later comment!
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by jackmartial(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
we are getting impatient,they shud rap dis tin up quickly abeg...
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by babdap: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
While his he reading the names in batches?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by ijustdey: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
the names has been updated again.....

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-saraki-announces-buharis-2nd-list/

These are the names of ministerial nominees
who made President Muhammadu Buhari’s second batch of ministers.
After resuming from a closed-door session, Senate President Bukola Saraki announced the following names.

Adamu Adamu (Bauchi),
Hajia Bukar Ibrahim, the former first lady of Yobe State (Yobe);
Senator Heineken Lokpobiri (Bayelsa);
James Ocholi, SAN (Kogi);
Anthony Anwuka, a professor of education administration, who was secretary to the government of Imo state; and
Isaac Adewole, a professor of obstetrics and
gynaecology.
Others are
Dan Ali, a brigadier-general who
was retired in 2013;
Okechukwu Enelamah, the
CEO of African Capital Alliance
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Charleschidera(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
No name of State was attached to it.......... Why?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by akins56(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
am happy oyinlola did not make it.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / 12 Great African Inventions That Changed The World / Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.