Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (55414 Views)

Senate Orders Investigation Of Okechukwu Elenema, Four Banks Over Mtn’s $13.9B / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by FEMISUGAR: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
FOR YOUR URGENT SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES CONNECTION, CALL +2347017399204 FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET CONNECTED OR VISIT www.sugarcaneworld..com.ng FOR FURTHER INFO.

ITS FOR REAL AND LEGIT AND YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by ronald4lif(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
martineverest:
I beg to difèr...abov 80% of them studied abroad..amina mohammed accent is not different 4rm burkingham palace's.the senators could barely hear her

Re-read my comment again, we're saying same thing.
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by Bimpe29: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mehn, the man is heavily loaded.
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by ORIGENAL(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
All dis qualification is not wat makes Buhari d president of Naija, Dis is Bullsh*t.
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by hardbody: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
kahal29:
[img]http://www.cornerstone.com.ng/corporate/img/xOKEY_ENELAMAH.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5V7AdfxX2c.webp[/img]

Okey is a co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of African Capital Alliance (ACA), an investment and advisory company. Having garnered experience in the world’s renowned financial centres of London and New York as well as Johannesburg, he co-founded ACA to promote private sector-led investments in Nigeria and West Africa. African Capital Alliance manages a family of private equity funds with over USD160 million in capital commitments.

A qualified chartered accountant and chartered financial analyst, he was elected George F. Baker Scholar and designated Loeb Fellow for academic excellence in the area of finance at the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration, where he earned a Master in Business Administration [MBA] with distinction in 1994.

A medical doctor by training, Enelamah’s journey into the world of finance began in 1988 at Arthur Andersen & Co. [Now KPMG Professional Services WA] where he led project teams as senior consultant and audit senior. He went on to work in the New York and London offices of Goldman Sachs & Co. in the summer of 1993, before moving on to Zephyr Management LP in New York as an investment manager. He became a principal at Capital Zephyr, Johannesburg, South Africa between 1995 and 1997, where he worked with the chief executive to launch a $150 million fund for direct equity investments in post-apartheid South Africa.

Enelamah, who was President and Chief Tournament Director of the Nigerian National Scrabble Club, was awarded national prizes in ICAN examinations and the Dean’s List of the 1985 graduating class of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

http://www.cornerstone.com.ng/corporate/director4.php

Dr. Okechukwu Enelamah

Dr Enelamah first graduated as a medical doctor before qualifying as a chartered accountant. He has an MBA from the prestigious Harvard Business School, Massachusetts, USA and is also a chartered financial analyst.
He is the Chief Executive Officer of African Capital Alliance Limited (ACA), a leading private equity firm - a terrain he was adequately prepared for after working with Zephyr Management L.P in New York and South Africa Capital Growth Fund in Johannesburg.

Dr Enelamah, who also worked for leading outfits - Arthur Andersen and Goldman Sachs – currently, serves on the Board of several Companies and not-for-profit organizations including Cornerstone Insurance Plc, e-Tranzact Global Limited, TechnoServe, Africa Leadership Initiative West Africa and Africa Venture Capital Association. He is also the Chairman of the Boards of Flavours Food Limited and Landmark Property Development Company (LPDC) among others. He joined the Board in 2010.

http://www.uacnplc.com/company/bod.htm

This guy was my director in one of the companies i worked for and where ACA bought in as a Private Equity Investor. The guy is super good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by lonelydora: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
O boy ehhhh. ........see CV now.
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by hardbody: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
emmydeep:

Okechukwu is not like the others.
Celebrate a gøod product for onece.

Damn right. The guy is steeped in corporate governance and strong ethics. He is not compromised one bit coupled with the fact he thinks on his feet and is strong on investments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by asha80(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
hardbody:

Damn right. The guy is steeped in corporate governance and strong ethics. He is not compromised one bit coupled with the fact he thinks on his feet and is strong on investments.
Nigerian politics has a way of corrupting someone..let us watch..
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by MsRemarkable(f): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
I actually know him in person. cry
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by hardbody: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
asha80:
Nigerian politics has a way of corrupting someone..let us watch..

Some people tower above such. On the same board with Okey was Dr. Kolade who was appointed chairman of SURE-P. Needless to say, Dr. Kolade refused to be compromised and he resigned. Some people still exist who would not want their integrity muddled in the political quagmire of Nigeria. Okey is one of such. Except of course he is blackmailed.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by BobUg28(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Perhaps that's what makes him a technocrat
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by BobUg28(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
FEMISUGAR:
FOR YOUR URGENT SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES CONNECTION, CALL +2347017399204 FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET CONNECTED OR VISIT www.sugarcaneworld..com.ng FOR FURTHER INFO.

ITS FOR REAL AND LEGIT AND YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED

GO GET A LIFE AND STOP DECEIVING URSELF

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by kinibigdeal(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
My CV is even better than his...mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by franklin000(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
I'm pleased to be an Abian
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Impressive....not d Amaechi style. From diobu townhall to government house.
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by Eluwilussit(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
omusiliyu:
All those that want to cause mayhem between Ndigbo and baba....

Wont be happy grin grin cheesy cheesy to see this good development...

Umu Igbo ekele'm

Dude, you are so hilarious. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by Eluwilussit(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
liyahwillie:

Oya post ur cv let's see ni

Why you dey attack the guy na? No be true him talk? Amaechi na Odili boy. We all know how he got into politics. Leave Amaechi matter for PH people.

Hope he scales through though. Nobody deserves a ministerial post more than Amaechi. I am not his fan. I am only being honest, based on his contributions to the emergence of PMB. He fought a great fight. God bless him.
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by SonOfEl(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Gamesmart:
No way is he from Abia State.

Ogbonnaya Onu is already a ministerial nominee from Abia State.

This is just another misinformation from our useless journalists.

Onu is from ebonyi state
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by liyahwillie(f): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Why you dey attack the guy na? No be true him talk? Amaechi na Odili boy. We all know how he got into politics. Leave Amaechi matter for PH people.

Hope he scales through though. Nobody deserves a ministerial post more than Amaechi. I am not his fan. I am only being honest, based on his contributions to the emergence of PMB. He fought a great fight. God bless him.

"Leave ameachi matter for ph people" I was born in ph,I'm from rivers state,so when u talk about rivers state I don't think u know or belong to dat state better than I do
Ameachi na odili boy!! Wike na ameachi boygrin
Ameachi will scale through nd I believe dat!
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by back2sender: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2015
kaycid77:
This is the kind of CV we want to see not Amaechi kind of work experience, worked at Pamo clinic , no job description.... kudos to Abians

It should be kudos to Buhari for picking up this guy to come and serve
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by stancydg: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2015
jmichlins:
that cv is intimidating. I really prefer that to some cv bearing all the academic qualifications and no field experience. He worked for established firms and had the courage to start his and not just that but made it successful. that is COURAGE and by His grace. in this trying times, what nigeria needs isn't the best academicans but real tecnocrats that will get the grounds flying cause the people that we started running with are far ahead of us and if we must catch and beat them na to fly or even borrow some .....craft to dissapear, reappear, and even vanish. Singapore readily comes to mind

Very well said. Anyone who has the courage to set up a business and persists in it until it becomes successful, is sure the kind of fellow Nigeria needs because he would have developed timeless, creative problem solving skills and the tenacity to execute tested concepts. I once had the privilege of meeting his executive vice president in charge of real estate (Dave Oguejiofor)at ACA, when by chance I stumbled on their website and discovered the amount of equity ACA could invest in a bankable idea. In fact, if your idea is not big enough and worth millions of dollars, do not bother approaching ACA cos they think and do big over there. They are responsible for funding most of the huge construction projects, hotels, companies and even your yellow network. To crown it, they don't look down on young people because when I had an executive meeting with this great men, I had just rounded up in school. Once your business plan is great and your project is in the right location, they deal with you. They encouraged us so much after our series of meetings with them even though our proposal to them didn't sail through due to its location outside of their investment zones. My prayer and hope is that He will be given the right portfolio and the enabling environment to function adequately. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by kahal29: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2015
stancydg:

Very well said. Anyone who has the courage to set up a business and persists in it until it becomes successful, is sure the kind of fellow Nigeria needs because he would have developed timeless, creative problem solving skills and the tenacity to execute tested concepts. I once had the privilege of meeting his executive vice president in charge of real estate (Dave Oguejiofor)at ACA, when by chance I stumbled on their website and discovered the amount of equity ACA could invest in a bankable idea. In fact, if your idea is not big enough and worth millions of dollars, do not bother approaching ACA cos they think and do big over there. They are responsible for funding most of the huge construction projects, hotels, companies and even your yellow network. To crown it, they don't look down on young people because when I had an executive meeting with this great men, I had just rounded up in school. Once your business plan is great and your project is in the right location, they deal with you. They encouraged us so much after our series of meetings with them even though our proposal to them didn't sail through due to its location outside of their investment zones. My prayer and hope is that He will be given the right portfolio and the enabling environment to function adequately. God bless Nigeria.

So from your little knowledge about him and his firm what portfolio do you think that will bring out the best in him.
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by chuksmad(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2015
odinese:
.u guys should stop posting this minister bullshit, its becoming boring and stupid.....

These guys are all corrupt, I don't why u guys should be celebrating corrupt people.
How can u conclude all are corrupt. It does not make sense
Re: Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State by Eluwilussit(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2015
liyahwillie:

"Leave ameachi matter for ph people" I was born in ph,I'm from rivers state,so when u talk about rivers state I don't think u know or belong to dat state better than I do
Ameachi na odili boy!! Wike na ameachi boygrin
Ameachi will scale through nd I believe dat!

No be only you dem born for ph o. Good to know u are from ph. Well, Amaechi deserves it more than anybody. His contribution was second to none. But acada wise, forget it. Anyway, no be primary 6 PMB get? So no shaking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.