Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Photos: Zuriel Oduwole Express Her Heartfelt Speaking With Prof Jega At An Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Zuriel Oduwole Express Her Heartfelt Speaking With Prof Jega At An Event (635 Views)

Emir Sanusi & Attahiru Jega At Thomas Hodgkin Memorial Lecture In UK (Pics) / Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Zuriel Oduwole Express Her Heartfelt Speaking With Prof Jega At An Event by preach93: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Zuriel Oduwole who lives in California, but was born in Nigeria, and who happens to be, not only a political journalist and interviewer, but is currently the youngest professional working filmmaker in the world today, and also the youngest person ever to have been featured in Forbe list express her joy speaking at an occasion with Professor Jega, President Uhuru Kenyatta and many others.
I spoke at the Nigerian Higher Education Fund Gala in New York, where I met Professor Jega, who conducted Nigeria's important elections in March this year. He was being honored. Cool guy !!
Then I went to the UN General Assembly events in New York, and I am 13 years Old. That's right, 13. I met president Uhuru Kenyatta whom I first interviewed 2 years ago in Addis Ababa during the AU 50th anniversary Event. Then I got to meet and speak to the President of Guyana - H.E David Granger, whose country is in a serious boarder dispute with Venezuela over a land, and Venezuela is threatening them with war. Can you believe the UN Sec General met the Presidents of Venezuela and Guyana both 3 days earlier, to talk peace. Then here I am at 13, talking peace also with one of the Presidents. Imagine that.
To all of you who are reading this, please, let the LORD lead and direct your life, please, and you would be really, really, really X100 times be amazed where HE would take you. Thank you all. God, give us all wisdom. I need it every single day. Amen
http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photos-zuriel-oduwole-express-her.html
cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Photos: Zuriel Oduwole Express Her Heartfelt Speaking With Prof Jega At An Event by paragon40(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2015
More energy @zuriel...I pray you have the opportunity to interview PMB..
Re: Photos: Zuriel Oduwole Express Her Heartfelt Speaking With Prof Jega At An Event by Mologi(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kekere ekun....ku'ise
@13,I was repeating classes, But me too I thank God today.
Re: Photos: Zuriel Oduwole Express Her Heartfelt Speaking With Prof Jega At An Event by Republlican(f): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin its funny, the greatest scientist in the world at 13 some of them where labelled dumb, lazy cow, retards etc but at the later stage of there lives they created world class inventions that changed the lives of generation including the 13 year.

Its not how you started that matters!!! and don't think because you started well you are better than other a classic example now is Ben Carson "the gifted hands" I think almost every body in the world knows his story now he has achieved more than those that started before him.

Your time its not the same we have have great and different destiny but I only agree with her on the part that its only God that pilots destinies

Congrats to the little angel.

(1) (Reply)

Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi’s Screening – Senate / EFCC Arraigns Two Businessmen For N2 Billion Fraud / Ooni Deputy, Obalufe Dies: Is He The Abobaku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.