Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) (7317 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) According To CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
nnabeloved:

Can you see how daft you are?
Hey abeg swerve jawe =======»»»»
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by brutalkhleo(f): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
AustineE1:

Oh! I didnt know is only their PAs that can attest to their Oga's corrupt tendencies.Lol! If we can rid our society of these serial looters on that list,then our society and the world will be a better place.Those fellows stinks with acute corruption.
so are you now...or you are different?...everybody is guilty ooo....if na me all this embezzlement is small una go dey pay for the air you dey breathe sef..if not because of conscience ....media will pack storry give you ...you self go chop am....anyhow nah way of life
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by ODUBEZE: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
lanrehamd:
Where is EBELE BADLUCK.
lolz! make Una leave this man now shoo!!! Alams don say him no get money. haba!
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by ODUBEZE: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
I concur, although name top 20 only. If not I for add these names
Orji Uzor Kalu,
Theodore Orji,
Deziani,
Rochas Okorocha,
The list for dey endless self.
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by ODUBEZE: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
brutalkhleo:
so are you now...or you are different?...everybody is guilty ooo....if na me all this embezzlement is small una go dey pay for the air you dey breathe sef..if not because of conscience ....media will pack storry give you ...you self go chop am....anyhow nah way of life
Thank God say no be you! As I dey see U self if U no see anything eat again, U go eat yourself! eat.. eat..
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by brutalkhleo(f): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
lol cheesy best exergeration of the decade
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by ahaz: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
eleko1:
No Igbos pipu among the thieves abi undecided? Where's Mbadinju,Kalu,Chimaroke Nnamani,Orji and other miserable yeebois thieves undecided? Jona is a saint,stealer odua nkoh undecided? Useless post undecided
everyone in nija knows you mango heads and tiger clawed faces are renouwned rogues....so carry your cross.
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by WinkWrld: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
How come the madam's name in the UK is not there!
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Highly CONCISE
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by eleko1: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dat one case nah ITT.The persin wey complied the list have jaundice
WinkWrld:
How come the madam's name in the UK is not there!
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
so far God has vindicated the igbos from their enemies who said they love money
people get all these wrong;igbos simply work hard for their money and not like lazy politicians from some regions who only depend on Nigerian Crude to steal from
shame on all bad-mouthers of the igbo nation
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
Any such list without Jonathan and his wife and Alison Madueke is like garri without sugar or milk- only VERY hungry folks eat that- in this case, Wailers.
dont u think u are now the wailer in this case....#simplequestion
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
brutalkhleo:
imagine fashola is there ...I smell PDP fan..wrecked list
why do some of u close eyes to the truth just bc ur party man is mentioned...disapprove him and give us ur own counter info instead of wailing.
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by warriiboguy: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Where is UDUAGHAN
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by brutalkhleo(f): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
murphyibiam15:

why do some of u close eyes to the truth just bc ur party man is mentioned...disapprove him and give us ur own counter info instead of wailing.
I'm so sorry I don't have time for things like that...he looted but he has something to show for it...that is enough OK, stop lamenting and get a life
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
brutalkhleo:
I'm so sorry I don't have time for things like that...he looted but he has something to show for it...that is enough OK, stop lamenting and get a life
i do have already may u need one incase u've not gotten one either...in essence so far he looted and did the work he is supposed to ordinarily do,thats ok by u..smh
u see the level of ur moral decay and lack of knowledge towards the terms of leadership..
this is why u rather need to take a new live and get a life

sorry sef...i just check ur profile and u're from ogun...no wonder..#caseclosed
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by brutalkhleo(f): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
murphyibiam15:

i do have already may u need one incase u've not gotten one either...in essence so far he looted and did the work he is supposed to ordinarily do,thats ok by u..smh
u see the level of ur moral decay and lack of knowledge towards the terms of leadership..
this is why u rather need to take a new live and get a life

sorry sef...i just check ur profile and u're from ogun...no wonder..#caseclosed
yawns* anyways it is human nature to always judge other people even when they know their opinions are useless. oponu he is here exchanging words with a lady when his mate are doing something good with their life, after he will say someone is looting,,,, wait ehn they will soon send your own share* jobless entity
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by brutalkhleo(f): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
lol check my profile wella that is the job I am paying you for grin Arise
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
brutalkhleo:
yawns* anyways it is human nature to always judge other people even when they know their opinions are useless. oponu he is here exchanging words with a lady when his mate are doing something good with their life, after he will say someone is looting,,,, wait ehn they will soon send your own share* jobless entity
am a medical doctor incase u dont know...no need going forward with u as i can see is now turning to insult.

in any case do u think ur own opinion count?
also saying am exchanging words with a woman,are u less a human being to argue with u?

dont know why we must always use insult to argue on nairaland...have a nice time with ur sef
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by brutalkhleo(f): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
medical doctor my ass.... so medical doctor no get job I need to change my course like asap....n good job life to you too
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ndlistic:

Source :https://www.facebook.com/newsdayR/posts/10153219340250678:0
no yeebos? What is sanusi's name doing there? I now knw where u ar cumin from. Pls be objective 4 once
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by MrMbaM: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
eleko1:
No Igbos pipu among the thieves abi undecided? Where's Mbadinju,Kalu,Chimaroke Nnamani,Orji and other miserable yeebois thieves undecided? Jona is a saint,stealer odua nkoh undecided? Useless post undecided

Lmaoo. Yeebhoes are just pathetic people. They ignore the likes of Orji, Kalu, Nnamani,even Rochas they hate. They are born hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by mizmia: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ndlistic:

And where is Diezani Maduake,Okonjo Iweala and Goodluck Jonathan. You must be a wailer
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by Kazrem(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Obviously this is from a die hard wailing wailer.
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by mightyhaze: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
eleko1:
these ppl dey learn wher ppl like obj n ibb dey na .

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by geez18(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
the funny thing about this list is that nearly all the people on the list are walking free... its so unfortunate that all the comments above me are focused on who is'nt on the list instead of asking why majority of those on the list are still roaming the streets,free! angry
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by kheni28(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ndlistic:

. Get a life young man!.. ur committing many errors..
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by mjames: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
lanrehamd:
Where is EBELE BADLUCK.
OP is among Jonathan supporters
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
That Abubakar Abdulsalam suprise me pass o, $9billion in just a year, na money the guy come steal? even his grand children should be probed
Re: The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by LordPhilip(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
How come there's no T. A. ORJI in the list? Or Peter Odili of rivers state. Even no James Ibori? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu In Chieftancy Regalia As Christian Association Commends Achievements / I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje / INEC Declare Winner Presidential Election In First State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.