Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Politicians In The Building, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians In The Building, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed (312 Views)

Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 / 9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com / Fbi Reveals 16 Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their worth In Usa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicians In The Building, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by lawnreigh(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am Biodun, I have been a political observer in Nigeria political scene for a while and I held some port folios during my undergraduate, ranging from dept to faculty & SUG(lost the election), I was the head of my CDS during NYSC too, my vision & plan is to take kickstart a political career albeit working & becoming a professional in my chosen field too. I love to serve people & it has always been my area of interest but my challenge in moving to the next level(Partisan Politics) is that
1) I'm not in my hometown presently and I'm confused about joining a political party here in Lagos as a card carrying member NB I now work & reside in Lagos. or in my hometown
2) How do I go about joining a political party here in Lagos, I did the APC 2013 membership registration in my hometown & I was given a temporary card but I misplaced it & I haven't collected the card due to that
3) I'm aware someone must start from the grassroot but I won't like to stay so much in grassroots because I'm not venturing into it because of petty reasons or stomach infrastructure reasons(No disrespect to the grassroot politicians)
In summary is it preferable to join here in Lagos or my hometown? hope it won't come with long term negative effects? Can I join here in Lagos & do my complete registration to become a card carrying member & how do I go about it? Is it the ward here or state secretariat in Lagos that I will do the registration and be given a membership card? so as to be a card carrying member. Thanks in anticipation, matured advices are needed.
I won't mind if the moderators can push it to the front page so that I can have diverse opinions

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS Lecturers Begin Indefinite Strike / the country of western nigeria most produce all it eat to reduce poverty / "PDP Caused Nigeria's Difficulties"- Gov. Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.