Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

"Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (3422 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by JumiR: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Since her father President Muhammadu Buhari emerged Nigeria's First Man in May 2015, Zahra has not granted any interview until recently when she spoke to Maryam Laushi of The Amba Imprint on life as a charity ambassador, and daughter of a president. When asked to describe herself, Zahra said, "Whenever people ask me to describe myself, I say I am just normal. I try to be nice; I am an easygoing person." How does she unwind? "I read a lot of different things and sometimes books that will help me relate with people better because I have to interact with a lot more people now."

And Zahra on the influence of her mother in her life says," My mom inspires me. Whenever she is ready to do something, (she is such a fiery woman) she just gets up and gets it done and it is always for a good cause. Even my interest in charity work, I know it’s something I get from her. Since we were kids, she encouraged us to give to the less privileged and we enjoyed doing that. And.. My motivation is our position. We know that we are here to help Nigerians, it is not about us and even way before getting into this position, the less privileged have always been my motivation."

Has being a president's daughter changed her life in any way? "It hasn’t changed so much, just that we are restricted from doing so many thing because of security precautions and we see our dad less, that has really changed! Changing where you live, that’s the biggest change. Moving from a flat in Guildford and then moving out from our house in Kaduna and Abuja then the way there are more people around that you’re not familiar with.

"So, having to be more diplomatic about so many things. It’s actually very hard to get to me ‘cause I have been changing numbers so people can’t really get me and the second thing is, not too many people know me personally. The problem comes up once in a while, when people now want to be closer to you but you just have to do what you have to do." Does Zahra have interest in politics? "No. Politics? I can’t. And I am still working on any other ambition. I just want to build up on how to help people; that is the main thing for me. And actually, fashion. I’m not into trendy fashion; I’m just into dressing properly and looking good and presentable most of the time." And the interview was concluded with a question of marriage, to which Zahra said, "Eventually! Maybe I have a potential."

http://dawntodusknews.com/life-as-president-muhammadu-buharis-daughter-20-year-old-zahra-speaks/

1 Like

Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by temitemi1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
TRASH!
JumiR:
Since her father President Muhammadu Buhari emerged Nigeria's First Man in May 2015, Zahra has not granted any interview until recently when she spoke to Maryam Laushi of The Amba Imprint on life as a charity ambassador, and daughter of a president. When asked to describe herself, Zahra said, "Whenever people ask me to describe myself, I say I am just normal. I try to be nice; I am an easygoing person." How does she unwind? "I read a lot of different things and sometimes books that will help me relate with people better because I have to interact with a lot more people now."

And Zahra on the influence of her mother in her life says," My mom inspires me. Whenever she is ready to do something, (she is such a fiery woman) she just gets up and gets it done and it is always for a good cause. Even my interest in charity work, I know it’s something I get from her. Since we were kids, she encouraged us to give to the less privileged and we enjoyed doing that. And.. My motivation is our position. We know that we are here to help Nigerians, it is not about us and even way before getting into this position, the less privileged have always been my motivation."

Has being a president's daughter changed her life in any way? "It hasn’t changed so much, just that we are restricted from doing so many thing because of security precautions and we see our dad less, that has really changed! Changing where you live, that’s the biggest change. Moving from a flat in Guildford and then moving out from our house in Kaduna and Abuja then the way there are more people around that you’re not familiar with.

"So, having to be more diplomatic about so many things. It’s actually very hard to get to me ‘cause I have been changing numbers so people can’t really get me and the second thing is, not too many people know me personally. The problem comes up once in a while, when people now want to be closer to you but you just have to do what you have to do." Does Zahra have interest in politics? "No. Politics? I can’t. And I am still working on any other ambition. I just want to build up on how to help people; that is the main thing for me. And actually, fashion. I’m not into trendy fashion; I’m just into dressing properly and looking good and presentable most of the time." And the interview was concluded with a question of marriage, to which Zahra said, "Eventually! Maybe I have a potential."

http://dawntodusknews.com/life-as-president-muhammadu-buharis-daughter-20-year-old-zahra-speaks/

2 Likes

Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by temitemi1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
CLAPTRAP!!
JumiR:

1 Like

Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Demmocrats(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Y that midget of all people

Instead of compensating me with this babe my sai buhari is busy telling me am too young for her

Let her be my own ministerial post na grin
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
hmmm well im not going to use her father's political history to judge her, and i think that over the years she has done for herself a good name, she is really kind in heart and a nice lady, the statistics can testify to that.
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by mowah: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
. undecided she didn't tell us about her best food, kind of man, turn on, crush, best music,.........
This interview is useless joor
Infact ADONBILIVIT
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
JumiR:

Rubbish! Why changing number.
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Dannyset(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Beautiful and classy even in speech.
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
A good well brought up girl......... God bless your parents. We admire you..............
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by 48noble(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
I paid 20k to get her number now she has confirmed she has changed it...what do I do?
Oh love!

1 Like

Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
temitemi1:
TRASH!
............................ Not expecting anything positive from you Mr!

1 Like

Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by mightyhaze: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
She really needs d books. Her grammar has always been v awful.

2 Likes

Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by tinkinjow: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gej children had the best of family values and social decorum. One never hear those children trying to be in the limelight for whatever reason. No twitter rants or Facebook noise, no how do I look on instagram or "let me impress the public" stunts in promoting an NGO.
Of all the insults gej received never did any of his child want to show that he or she is the president's child.
Gej's humility was and is a vaccination to his children.

Gej's only flaw was he was a weak president in a country with weak institutions. With strong institutions he would've been the best president in the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by MizMyColi(f): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Is it true that she is getting married to El-Rufai?
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by neolboy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
She talks too much than her mother the first lady
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
mightyhaze:
She really needs d books. Her grammar has always been v awful.
.... see who is talking. Awful soul!
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
Is it true that she is getting married to El-Rufai?
...... Google is in the best position to answer this question Miz!

1 Like

Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Sommyangel(f): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Still finding it difficult to believe that she's 20yrs
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
tinkinjow:
Gej children had the best of family values and social decorum. One never hear those children trying to be in the limelight for whatever reason. No twitter rants or Facebook noise, no how do I look on instagram or "let me impress the public" stunts in promoting an NGO.
Of all the insults gej received never did any of his child want to show that he or she is the president's child.
Gej's humility was and is a vaccination to his children.

Gej's only flaw was he was a weak president in a country with weak institutions. With strong institutions he would've been the best president in the world.
...... Ignorance is not only a disease, but something worse! How old do you think Jonathan's first biological child is presently?! Smh!!

3 Likes

Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by MizMyColi(f): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Google is in the best position to answer this question Miz!
C'moonn
Help a Sister!
A yes or no would suffice.
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sommyangel:
Still finding it difficult to believe that she's 20yrs
...... You can say that again Angel. She speaks so mature and intelligent for her age.
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

C'moonn
Help a Sister!
A yes or no would suffice.
...... Okay it is a 'NO' my dear sister.
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
20 YEARS OLD DULLARD JUNIOR

YOUR PAPA NA SENIOR,

IF NOT WETIN YOU PEOPLE AND Nasir El-rufai,

OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER FATHER!

QUOTE ME & SCREENED FOR MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enough of all this buhari's daughter brouhaha... She should go focus on her studies and stop all this media show. She is not the only person whose dad is president. Nigeria media has more important issues to report, then telling us what buhari's daughter is doing. Maybe they should also tell us what buhari's driver and gateman is doing.

She is just seeking media attention.
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by mightyhaze: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
modelmike7:
.... see who is talking. Awful soul!
no go quench for zarah mata o!stop hoppin around ds thread like a redthroated monkey on heat. She isn't evn aware of ur pathetic existence tongue

1 Like

Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by MizMyColi(f): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Okay it is a 'NO' my dear sister.

Well, I finally searched Google.
I saw the threads around here, but didn't bother reading.
There just might be elements of truth in it y'know....seeings as they've not come out to personally debunk such claims.

I actually checked the OP to see if she or they made remarks about it...
The silence is loud and deafening.

Their business though.
Stiff just seems a tad awkward, that's all.
But hey, what do I know?
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
mightyhaze:
no go quench for zarah mata o!stop hoppin around ds thread like a redthroated monkey on heat. She isn't evn aware of ur pathetic existence tongue
...... A pathetic, awful soul talking out of point, what are we saying and what is this sadist saying?! You'll soon die of hatred and bitterness for a young lady more wiser than you. Smh
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well, I finally searched Google, I actually checked the OP to see if she or they made remarks about it...
The silence is loud and deafening.

Their business though.
Stiff just seems a tad awkward, that's all.
But hey, what do I know?
...... Yea, what do we know!
Re: "Life As President Muhammadu Buhari's Daughter" - 20-year-old Zahra Speaks by mightyhaze: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
modelmike7:
...... A pathetic, awful soul talking out of point, what are we saying and what is this sadist saying?! You'll soon die of hatred and bitterness for a young lady more wiser than you. Smh
stop wearin urself out on evry mentions on ds thread.u hav no idea how pathetic u com across.go find sth doin boy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet / What Is Adeleke's Deputy Doing? / Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.