Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:37 PM

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks (30828 Views)

Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Give Us Biafra Or Expect More Attacks On pipline Gen Ben / Isis-Partnered Boko Haram Share Pics Of Abuja Bombers,Claims Responsibiliity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by citizenisb: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/abuja-bombings-police-arrest-two-suspects/

The Nigeria Police on Tuesday in Abuja said it had arrested two suspects in connection with the Oct. 2 bombings in Nyanya and Kuje, FCT. It would be recalled that 20 persons died and 21 others were injured in the blasts in the two satellite towns. The Inspector-General of Police (I-G), Mr Solomon Arase, who confirmed the arrest at the Conference of Senior Police Officers, said that the suspects aged 25 and 27 were from Kogi.

He said that the arrest had foiled an attempt by the suspects to undertake another attack in the FCT. Arase said that 12 already prepared and prime Home Made Explosives (HME) concealed in 12 Farouk soft drinks cans and 28 pieces of electric detonators were recovered from the suspects.

“The suspects are aiding detailed police investigations into their broad terror network and will be brought to deserve justice,”he said. The I-G assured that the police would continue to deploy its potentials to ensure public safety that could be attained by the cooperation of the public. He urged the media to continue to support the police in order to attain the national crime and security vision of the present administration.

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by wilybebsy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hw u take no?

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by nikkiking(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pishure .

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by gayman99: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Farouz or Farouk

My guy Farouk don suffer. He is now a container for explosives.

44 Likes

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by ernesty20(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
citizenisb:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/abuja-bombings-police-arrest-two-suspects/

The Nigeria Police on Tuesday in Abuja said it had arrested two suspects in connection with the Oct. 2 bombings in Nyanya and Kuje, FCT. It would be recalled that 20 persons died and 21 others were injured in the blasts in the two satellite towns. The Inspector-General of Police (I-G), Mr Solomon Arase, who confirmed the arrest at the Conference of Senior Police Officers, said that the suspects aged 25 and 27 were from Kogi.

He said that the arrest had foiled an attempt by the suspects to undertake another attack in the FCT. Arase said that 12 already prepared and prime Home Made Explosives (HME) concealed in 12 Farouk soft drinks cans and 28 pieces of electric detonators were recovered from the suspects.

“The suspects are aiding detailed police investigations into their broad terror network and will be brought to deserve justice,”he said. The I-G assured that the police would continue to deploy its potentials to ensure public safety that could be attained by the cooperation of the public. He urged the media to continue to support the police in order to attain the national crime and security vision of the present administration.
only god go save us oooo

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by nely(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
hope this is true and it won't end like the former nyanya bombing

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by oloyedayo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
God will surely expose them and give victory to Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by DaBullIT(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
All I care to know is was it Chima Okoro and other people from his region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
The bombers are from Kogi. Hoped not Ebira?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by tunwumi: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
"These bombers who born them no be woman"

I want the concern agency to make this guy remaining life a hell on earth and they should ensure that their sponsor also dance to the same music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
eeya
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by donsteady(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
my country is turning into battle field by the day. there's no week without explosion in my country, self interest is overriding national interest. The errant boys call BH would never stop bombing and there is no way our NA can completely arradicate BH. from all look of things. I doubt if Buhari doesn't know the sponsorers. they should spare us all this lies... where are the chibok girls? where is Ali Modu Sherif? where is Kabiru Sokoto?
Now Lai mohammed is Minister of information. who doesn't know this guy as a lair. Buhari i give up. Buhari is clueless buhari is one chance. buhari is not taking us anywhere.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tor
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by tolexy007(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
angry
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by eazysmiles: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
[size=16pt]Who is fooling who? Person wey steal for bank wey CCTV carrry una neva catch am talkless of faceless boko. Nigerian police can lie[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by sukkot: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Demmocrats(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by rozayx5(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
another scam from the security agencies

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Sijo01(f): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tie one bomb each around their waist and throw them into the forest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Drsmiles(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
As these guys dey evolve
Hope our stagnant security operatives can also start thinking outside the box
GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by tobtap: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
okk
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
One thing i can guarantee is that they will never be charged to court

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by boman2014: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
MORE INFO PLS
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by alkines(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
angry pisure or idonbelivit!
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by braine(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by MadCow1: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
baba Boo
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by ITSaWRAPPP: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
We shall overcome in Jesus name

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Dannyset(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oya kill them na!

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by sigiyaya(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Subversion, is the name of the game. Bombs under GEJ was understandable;North wanted power. And we all thought relinquishing power to the North was going to fix this, but how wrong we were. Bombs under PMB is more concerning. Its end not too predictable. Every right thinking Nigerian should implore PMB to start leading and forget about this phantom fight against corruption. Focus on strengthening institutions like they did with fertilizer crimes,ghost workers etc and corruption will gradually fizzle out. You do not open war on all fronts when you lack the resources. This is going to be worse since the internal security GEJ set up to prevent this madness from getting to the south is not strong anymore, things can really go SOUTH (literally and figuratively) easily. If you are currently in Nigeria, it is time to be really scared. Nigerians, arise and ask PMB to start leading. Recession, Hunger, Poverty and now DEATH.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by dayo23(f): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Terrible
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
CHAI BUHARI WATS GOING ON? GEJ TILL FOREVER

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kill d bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ / Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.