Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Am Not Satisfied - Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Satisfied - Cristiano Ronaldo (387 Views)

Widely Mocked Ronaldo Statue Replaced By New Model Yet Fans Aren't Satisfied / Mourinho Satisfied With Hard-fought Man United Win Over Southampton / Rohr Satisfied With Cameroon Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Satisfied - Cristiano Ronaldo by Danieluk2000: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted that he is not satisfied with winning a record fourth Golden Shoe, suggesting he wants to become the only player to win his fifth and sixth trophy, awarded for sitting top of the European goal charts.
Ronaldo became the first player in history to win the prestigious individual trophy for a fourth time by netting 48 goals in La Liga last season, finishing ahead of Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero........
http//:www.danimoreuk./2015/10/13/i-am-not-satisfied-cristiano-ronaldo/
Re: I Am Not Satisfied - Cristiano Ronaldo by Chanchit: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hear the hediot, he no say he wan win la-liga or champions league, all he's concerned about is goals.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied - Cristiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chanchit:
Hear the hediot, he no say he wan win la-liga or champions league, all he's concerned about is goals.
Did you read the full article barka fan?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Satisfied - Cristiano Ronaldo by Chanchit: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Krasid:
Did you read the full article barka fan?

Owk,since you want me to finish d article, I've read it, so he left one paragraph to remember CL and others before returning to speak about scoring more goals to win individual awards.

(1) (Reply)

Olu Olamigoke Talks On His Silver Medal At The 2015 All-africa Games! / Eaglets Beat USA 2-0 / Fixed Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.