Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (1828 Views)

Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo / Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Evidence042(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pls guys, I got this SMS today, "Sequel to the submission of your CV, you are hereby invited to an interview at 112Rd B Close, House 2,Festac,Lagos on thurs. 15th by 8am prompt. 080********". I submitted my CV 2days ago online and got this sms today. pls I wanna know, IS THIS GENUINE or NOT? Thanks
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Elektra008(f): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why don't you google the address to know what they are into and also know if anyone has any info about them?
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Joy83(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
I received this same message also... I don't trust them!
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Evidence042(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Joy83:
I received this same message also... I don't trust them!
I don't either as there is NO COMPANY'S NAME*
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Joy83(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Evidence042:
I don't either as there is NO COMPANY'S NAME*
Yes nau...
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by timmyblast(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
I also got the email, no tangible info from google. Imagine the address "house 2"
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by ahabue111(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
I could check d place for u, as I stay in festac town.
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ochs: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
ahabue111:
I could check d place for u, as I stay in festac town.

Tnk u so much, got d invite n evn calld d number. A guy picked up n said, d interview ws 4 customer care agent but decline 2 tell me d name of d company
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by boyabkeye(f): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Got same text,called and a guy picked he said d post is for CCA but he refused to disclose d company name. Pls d guy staying arnd festac should help verify d address and pls give me description from oshodi cos d address in d text is not detailed,tanx in anticipation
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by amanze54: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Who is going to dis interview
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by boyabkeye(f): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
I was there today,they are time wasters, theye didn't attend to us until arnd 10.45am oooo I had to walk out on them.Their boss who introduced himself as a doctor wore one haggard looking coat and was blowing blunder until I developed headache. The only lady among them was shaking as if we wanted to swallow her with d look on our faces cos we've discussed at length about dis GNLD guys and their lectures.To cut dis very long story short,they said we should pay $40 to become member.

1 Like

Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Evidence042(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
I said it.... Thank God I didn't leave my POP today in Osun State for this nonsense shit.Interview ko Preview ni... anyways, thanks to forum like this cos it helps save someone unnecessary stress and headache!!!!!!!! To u guys that made comments, we will surely get our desired job by God's grace ... Love and hugs

2 Likes

Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
A reputable company would be open about their name and job position they're inviting you for. Their evasiveness from your phone call to them should have hinted you that they're scammers and time wasters.
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by ngozionefeli: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
@op I knew dis ws scam wen d person dat posted d vacancy deleted the post. His moniker is panzaar and that he's useless number is on nairaland too
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! by Evidence042(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Brainiac posted that shit!!!!!!! I knew it was a scam that why I didn't even bother at all. I just wanna let people know *

(1) (Reply)

DG SERVICES- Is This Company Real? / Please Beware!!!! / Fresh Graduate Project Engineers Recruitment Russell Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.