Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Audu Ogbeh Says," I Knew Of Boko Haram Before They Emerged, Please Arrest Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbeh Says," I Knew Of Boko Haram Before They Emerged, Please Arrest Me" (697 Views)

Photo: Please Arrest Goodluck Jonathan now... / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Ogbeh Says," I Knew Of Boko Haram Before They Emerged, Please Arrest Me" by maupe: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
A one time PDP chairman, Chief Audu Ogbeh, who is a ministerial nominee, today during his screening, alleged that long before the BOKO HARAM menace became a national problem, he had warned the government, of a group which would emerge sometime in the future, to unleash mayhem on the people of Nigeria. He went on to say that the emergence of BOKO HARAM has made his claim valid and not just mere talk. This is surprising, and should be looked into by the DSS and the police. The DSS, need to seriously question the chief, on how he was able to get knowledge of this information, long before the government even knew there was a security threat. He has to also disclose, who he passed on this information to, and why nothing was done by the DSS to investigate the claim. I.M.O, the chief needs to be in the DSS interrogation room, and not answering cheap questions at the senate.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Says," I Knew Of Boko Haram Before They Emerged, Please Arrest Me" by avelock(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Audu Ogbeh Says," I Knew Of Boko Haram Before They Emerged, Please Arrest Me" by phaamsaam: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nigerians killing themselves over the social media as lai Mohammed spent the least time at the chambers
Re: Audu Ogbeh Says," I Knew Of Boko Haram Before They Emerged, Please Arrest Me" by maupe: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
phaamsaam:
Nigerians killing themselves over the social media as lai Mohammed spent the least time at the chambers
Lai Mohammed is not a priority. FAYEMI spent 50 mins sweating it out on the stand. Wait, till you see the screening of Amaechi and Fashola. Also, Amina Mohammed, will bite her fingers when she is screened.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Says," I Knew Of Boko Haram Before They Emerged, Please Arrest Me" by Realist2: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am saying it today, another sect even more deadlier would emerge in the future if Boko haram is granted amnesty and our politicians continue to make life difficult for the youths.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter Tothe Prisedent Of Zoo Republic Called Nigeria By Oscar Onyeani / Breaking News:- U.s Sending Troops To Syria / Who Actually Ruined Nigeria For 16 Years, PDP Or APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.