Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes (51251 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Arrives Okene Amid Cheers From Massive Crowd. Photos / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by lalasticlala(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2015

The National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress and a Ministerial nominee, Alhaji Lai Mohammad was Tuesday cleared by the Senate as he was unanimously told by the Senators to take a bow and go.

Lai who addressed the senate amid cheer said he will be very comfortable being in government, and as such was willing to serve under President Muhammadu Buhari who deemed it necessary to consider him as a nominee.

Lai’s introductory speech that was intermittently interrupted by the cheering lawmakers was concluded when he said that if confirmed as a Minister, he will be as patriotic, passionate and honest as he was when he was in the opposition.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/13/lai-mohammed-takes-a-bow-after-10-minutes-of-screening/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Upnepaa(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
lai Mohammad the slayer of PDP,

Even akpabio d saddist could'not help but laugh cheesy

His section is purely a comic relief to the senate
He said PDP needs more 4 years to be an effective opposition shocked (see punchline o)
I have no doubt dat he will be the greatest minister of information Nigeria has ever had

Sai lai Muhammad cool

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Richie0974: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
I thought they said 'No take a bow'...smh cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by georgecso(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
I simply love this man.. He is good at what he does..
"I was in the opposition for more than 10yrs... 4yrs is too short for PDP to be in the opposition "~Lai Mohd

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by olufemimajek: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
bbb
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by bmxshop: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Welcome on board former Chief of Staff to Baba Tinubu.

22 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by mayordadon(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Brox abeg as u b minister. ...i hope u will put in yah best, cos if not all of us will suffer it oooo, u might not b d one but yah generations to come. ....hummmm just patiently wating for 2050 if i will make it by den,(i don make am sief) nd see people talking about ur administration just like, awolowo. ....alll in a nutshell put in yah best.... Gudluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Leyemoshood: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
He brought comedy to the house...it was a funny session

44 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by babyfaceafrica: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lai is the man

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by AdaMeme(f): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hian
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by 5starmilitant: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
And the lies continue................. Nigerians will surely be misled. Nawa for this okpeke govt

10 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by rozayx5(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

lie is back

the kim k govt will be sweet

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by akugbemike(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
LOL...

This Lai Nigga has got me cracking my ribs.

I think I am beginning to enjoy this PMB technocrafs....abi na Samsung cramp.

25 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
M
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by makzeze: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lai Mohammed, the slayer and nightmare of PDP.

44 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by MadCow1: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Amaechi is Next..

Cant wait for him to be given the opportunity to slay some wailers on live TV. grin

The Beast of the South and Future President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by modath(f): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
"4yrs is too short for the PDP to be in opposition, they will have to stay there for a looonnnnngg time". cheesy

In the lion's den & still throwing punchlines.. cheesy

Olayiwola Mohammed,

Ijaya PDP

Baba Adetoun

Ekun Oko Metuh

Slayer of the wailers...

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by NOBODYY: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wailers to start wailing in 3....2...1

38 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by realborn(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
What I learnt:

Be diligent and passionate at what you do. Everyone acknowledged the erudition of Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

Despite him throwing satirical jabs at the opposition Senators, he was accorded the respect to bow and go. First I have seen so far.

Kudos Alhaji.

Nb:

Alhaji walked wobbly. I hope he is well enough!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Kayendy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Which ministry is he gonna head... minister of information I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
All that i want to say they don't really care about us...
Playing ludo with Nigerian time. I thought they said that it will be hell for the nominees. And I bet that by the time ameachi own enter, they might have been tired of the initial gragra. Well since majority of them find them selves in that senate by chance so they don't care about you and me. They are not ready for work and governing.

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by dearsly(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
This politicians don't care about you!

Keep hustling!!!...God dey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Beremx(f): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Same will happen to Amaechi. grin

Oya wailers,over to you!

Amaechi my HERO, Amaechi my ROLE MODEL.

cheesy cheesy

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Ignatiusprince(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
I dont even know if this is the front page. . . Lol. . I'm coming . . .
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by MizFrances(f): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by jmoore(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Congratulations, our minister of misinformation. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by kechywillz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
So Linus Mohammed passed. Who wan dey help Apc with Linus matter? I trust Apc,they will find a suitable subtitute for him
Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by dayo23(f): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:
Same will happen to Amaechi. grin
Oya wailers,over to you!
Amaechi my HERO, Amaechi my ROLE MODEL.
cheesy cheesy
Wailers don result to defeat, they were making noise that majority of the ministers will be thrown out, shame don catch dem now there last hope is Ameachi and they will still be shamefully humiliated

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Frank3n2(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by MizMyColi(f): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
The award winning liar

APC liar general

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes by Vyolet(f): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Layi Mohammed is better a spokesperson.
Unless he's getting the post of minister of infotmation.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) / "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.