Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? (68760 Views)

Breaking News: Full List Of Confirmed Minister Today / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by thundafire: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
the whole screening na complete nonsense cs dy wer asking irrelvant questions lai mohammed nd co jst laughed cs dy have deceived dy gullible ones senate with all dier noise of serious screening ended up messing demsefs cs at dy end dy will screen dem all bastards
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by slyng(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Trust nairalanders... I smell tribalism in yah ratings.
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by youngice(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

When Akpabio called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA, what was the senate's reaction.
Answer this truthfully and forever hold your peace.

I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.
Whatsapp group for political, socioeconomic and cultural discussions . For youths at home and in diaspora.
The purpose of this group will be to discuss the political , economic, social and moral terrain of our country, brainstorm for solutions and write and sign petitions.
I strongly believe there is more to the Nigerian youth than Twitter , Facebook, instagram, Nairabet and NL Romance section.
A plethora of events lead to the decision to create and administer the group.
The reason I'm posting this on NL is because I'm an ardent follower of the politics section here .
Please I don't want this thread to make FP
The aim is for mature and young individuals to participate and provide useful suggestions
Thank you
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nickymezor(f): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fayemi n udoma were awesome fr him
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by sonssyo: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Philistine:
All the ministerial nominees were extremely brilliant.....walahi i dey gbadun dis change. Sai Baba till 2023!

brilliant, now I know you have not passed your weac exams grin
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by megafone: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fayemi

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Gamesmart: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

When Akpabio called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA, what was the senate's reaction.

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

As opposed to when GEJ's government was running the ministry of information with lies?

Or was it facts when we were told that Patience was in Germany to have a holiday?

Or was it facts when we were told $9m in a suitcase being flown on private jet is for buying weapons?

Was it even half truths or empty truth?

Are your PDP not still lying when they said Alamseyeseigha was a "Great Nigerian"?

What does lies seek to build?

What does looting seek to build?

Please tell us.

5 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by klarke(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Reading comments
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Gamesmart: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
My MOTHER warned me against voting for BUHARI, that i do not know him better than she does but i did not listen.

Guess what ....

I AM REGRETTING.............

You don't know how to tie a noose?

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by auwalkito: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
tpiander:
Dunno.

Do you mean which screening did you enjoy the most by your representative.
Sulaiman Adamu I tink he is the best
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by jimmayoy: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
My MOTHER warned me against voting for BUHARI, that i do not know him better than she does but i did not listen.

Guess what ....

My Father told me to vote for PMB and today am glad i did.

6 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by auwalkito: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Carmal90:
For me it is lai rauf mohammed..
For basically making the senate floor lively
For is sulaiman Adamu was the best
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by auwalkito: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
Carmal90:
For me sulaiman Adamu was the best
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by mandarin: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
I think Fayemi is an intellectual star and has put his know how into governance and demostrated sufficient knowledge in policy management. I think for a man to spend over forty minutes answering questions across three critical areas of governance; Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs,Education and the Economy in general, you have to give it to him.

His idea of bringing prisons service under the judiciary was opening to the menace of prison congestion.That was practicable, deep and I will support he be posted to the internal affairs and carry out reforms in the police,prison ,immigration and civil defense.i rate him as the best today.

5 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by auwalkito: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Carmal90:
Sulaiman Adamu was the best
mandarin:
I think Fayemi is an intellectual star and has put his know how into governance and demostrated sufficient knowledge in policy management. I think for a man to spend over forty minutes answering questions across three critical areas of governance; Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs,Education and the Economy in general, you have to give it to him.
His idea of bringing prisons service under the judiciary was opening to the menace of prison congestion.That was practicable, deep and I will support he be posted to the internal affairs and carry out reforms in the police,prison ,immigration and civil defense.i rate him as the best today.
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Busari132(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Carmal90:
First time on front page after creating more than 100 topics...
Thank Almighty Allah..
Few days to my pop, signs of good things to come..
Shout out to all batch c corpers throughtout the nation..
Bravo
wia u dey serve?
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
moonert:
Amina J Mohammed nailed it for me. She just d flow like say she carry textbook. she lectured d senators like her pupils.
what did she say? Nothing!
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by dennisworld1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lai the husband of Methu
Lai Mohammed. Legendary opposition
mouthpiece #MinisterialScreening "I have been in opposition for 10 years
and thoroughly enjoyed it. But I'm sure
it's better and more comfortable being in
govt."
Lai Mohammed says he thinks 4 years
will be too short for the PDP to get used to opposition. They'll need to spend more
time ( Intelligent sub) Lai Mohammed to the PDP: we will not be
as harsh to you as you were to us when
we were in the Opposition.
Lai wasn't even afraid to ruffle more
feathers
Lai Mohammed to the PDP: we will not be as harsh to you as you were to us when
we were in the Opposition.
Politics is funny. Lai Mohammed's
screening was touted to be the most
acrimonious. He just breezed through
with minimum fuss. This man already cajoled the senate with
his sugar coated mouth. No one is ready
to talk. The best party spokesperson
Nigeria ever had.

5 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by deucelaw: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Acidosis:
Nigerians are very funny set of humans

We now judge "ministers" based on eloquence.

As far as I'm concerned, Stella Oduah, Ngozi Iweala, Diezani and Adesina would defeat all the nominees screened today if the criteria were to be level of eloquence, intelligence and comportment.

Very funny country cheesy

How do you know that sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by lilAZeeZ(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
lai mohammad & amina j mohammed

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Orikinla(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
What matters most is not how much they impress the senate, but how competent they are.
Square pegs in round holes will still be square pegs in round holes even if you change the colours and tags on them a zillion times.
The previous records of these people should matter.
A ministerial appointment should not be a ministerial experiment.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by athaboi(f): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Amina Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

if e dey pain you go boil stone lai Muhammad nailed it

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by oloyede252(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

what are you doing now?it is called propaganda
bera go and die before you kill yaself.
Even the woman among them you no fit support later you go dey for shadow cabinet..

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:

Guess what ....

sorry oo next time listen your wit ch
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by onatisi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
kokoA:
These guys are good. Buhari has selected the best brains in APC.. technocrats/Politicians.
having the best brains in the cabinet isn't the issue. Allowing them to do their job accordingly is paramount and secondly is that will the system allow them to perform their task? Don't forget no government employs nitwits but many governments that employed the best minds and brains had failed woefully
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by inapute: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
JOHN KAYODA FAYEMI.......In quote{if a bed worth 1.5million naira is seen in the government house of ekiti;that person should bring the receipt}NO2 ekiti government house is worth 2:5billion naira;the cheapest in all Nigeria government house

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
efilefun:
Kayode Fayemi
Aminat Mohammed was just too good for those lazy senators who got intimidated by her English

The comedian and chief wailer slayer!!! Alhaji Lai Mohammed nailed it and poured more salts on our "Minority" Wailers injuries within the few mins he spent on the floor "Four years is too small to be in opposition, u need to stay much more longer" "KillerPunch, sure none of the wailers would be bold enough to ask him questions cuz he would dismantle them the way he turned metuh to a Nursery sch kid
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Kofovian(f): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Carmal90:

Based on lenghty discussion yes, but simplicity and very enticing pls listen to farmer audu ogbeh presenatation...
Walahi, this is the first time i wil be impressed with president buhari actions directly or indirectly
As in. Ogbeh showed everyone why he deserved to be on the ministerial list. All that talk about him being an old wine is trash.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by SonOfTheLion(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
modath:
Audu Ogbeh hands down....

Not to downplay Akinwunmi Adesina's contribution but "geriatric Pa Audu" took Agric from the textbooks & theory.

Then proceeded to paint a practical & realistic picture with facts & figures...

& he did without being a naija version of a technocrat & with no fancy CV...

With him steering the Agricultural wheels of the nation, ...mehn great things are gwan... smiley
on point mo.. and he was talking very confidently. He actually lectured the Senate on what I will call "Global best practice in Agriculture" well versed in agriculture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by gwales: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Amina Muhammad

Kayode fayemi

Audu ogbeh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.