Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710249 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Junapril(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
@ihebrooke and everyone in the house, A home would not be complete without a properly designed and executed landscaping which tell the value of the house right from the compound. Lovely designs and beautiful works of ihebrooke and our fellow builders/professionals would not be complete without unique product and services like Our customised concrete product system which is suitable for Driveways, Walkways, Path, Patios & Pool decks; it provides a strong and durable surface that is virtually maintenance free and will last years to come. Unlike Tarmac/Asphalt, Interlocking Paving Stones or Gravel, CREATIVE PAVING will neither sink, spread nor harbour weeds. Due to the protective sealer over the concrete no dirt or stain can penetrate and they will simply wash away.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PRODUCT:
•Unlimited design options, can be shaped, imprinted, coloured and textured to achieve almost any look imaginable.
•Beautiful, long-lasting and stable
•Will not spread or sink
•Will not harbour weeds
•Oil and stain resistant
•Adds value to any property
We give exceptional landscape designs and execution with our unique concrete flooring. pls find attached some of our past jobs
Please call Tope :08029522058
Email:junaprilsolutions@gmail.com
Junapril: It comes with a thickness of 5-6inches, with reinforcement and the colour adners are all imported with the sealant that gives a shining and protective surface.Price is 6,000/m2 all materials and labour inclusive (Lagos only) Transportation would be considered for a differenct location.
It might just be afffordable to some selected few.
Beautiful concrete works that shows class in your home even to the Landscaping

CREATIVITY AT ITS BEST. UNIQUE FLOORING

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2012
5 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance porch
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Visitors Toilet
Visitors bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Bedroom 2

FIRST FLOOR

Masters bedroom
Bedroom 3
Family Lounge
Terraces

FEATURES

All bedrooms en suite
All bedrooms cross ventilated save one
1 staircase

External dimensions 15.1m by 20.5m

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2012
Contact me on 08174058017, 08032582385, akalawu@gmail.com. You can also visit www.masterstouchstudios..com for more of our designs
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2012
Approach View

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by sonety2k(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
cool
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2012
Another colour combination of the above design.

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
Others

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by waleolu7(m): 6:23am On Nov 18, 2012
Nice designs you've got,but have you got designs for fences?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Kingimade: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2012
Nice Design,

I am interested in you modiying this design for me. The Bungalow will be four bedroom and the Duplex with Fiver bedroom. I may not be building both at once but start with the Bungalow first. Looking forward to your response. I have also sent you an email before seeing this my prefered design.

Thanks

Kingimade

ihebrooke: Front view of the duplex.
see the design i am talking about.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by johnny4u2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sir, can you help with a design for a 5 bedroom duplex to occupy 10m by 20m space. The front is on 10m. I have already removed the setbacks and the entire building will occupy the dimention given. 2 rooms on the groud floor with a large kitchen, ante room, living room, dining, kitchen store, visitors toilet. The entry porch will be on the left when facing the house from outside and we will have an emergenct staircase towards the back of the house but still accssed from the inside.
There will be 3 bedrooms on the first floor each ensuite and a family living room plus a study. The masters bedroom will oversee the fron of the house.
Your assistance will be highly appreciated.
Best regards.
John
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
waleolu7: Nice designs you've got,but have you got designs for fences?

Thanks. Yes we have fence designs.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Kingimade: Nice Design,

I am interested in you modiying this design for me. The Bungalow will be four bedroom and the Duplex with Fiver bedroom. I may not be building both at once but start with the Bungalow first. Looking forward to your response. I have also sent you an email before seeing this my prefered design.

Thanks

Kingimade

see the design i am talking about.

Check your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
johnny4u2: Sir, can you help with a design for a 5 bedroom duplex to occupy 10m by 20m space. The front is on 10m. I have already removed the setbacks and the entire building will occupy the dimention given. 2 rooms on the groud floor with a large kitchen, ante room, living room, dining, kitchen store, visitors toilet. The entry porch will be on the left when facing the house from outside and we will have an emergenct staircase towards the back of the house but still accssed from the inside.
There will be 3 bedrooms on the first floor each ensuite and a family living room plus a study. The masters bedroom will oversee the fron of the house.
Your assistance will be highly appreciated.
Best regards.
John

Can you send me a mail @ akalawu@gmail.com with your survey plan.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
4 Bedroom Bungalow

Entrance porch
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedrooms(4)
Laundry
Store.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2012
Lounge side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2012
2 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Ante room
Visitors wc
Lounge
Dining
Stair case
Kitchen

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Terraces for the bedrooms

External dimension 10.5m by 10.5m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
Side view.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2012
Another colour

You can call 08032582385, 08024282676 or mail akalawu@gmail.com

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Handex(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2012
For structural design, stamping & seal that is needed for approval

Engr. Andrew Ezekwe (MNSE, C.Eng)
Handex Engineering Ltd
Tel: 08035831232; 08051389315
Email: handexengltd@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
view 2

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by waleolu7(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2012
So, can I have fence designs from you then? My e-mail address is ajibolaolawale@ymail.com and what is the cost?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
waleolu7: So, can I have fence designs from you then? My e-mail address is ajibolaolawale@ymail.com and what is the cost?

Okay, will send you a mail soonest.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by waleolu7(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Cheers I'll be expecting your mail
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Poultry design, a 3 Bedroom Bungalow, a boys quarters for workers.

Suitable plot size: 36m by 56m.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
waleolu7: Cheers I'll be expecting your mail

Check your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2012
View 2

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2012
View 3

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
For all those that sent messages to my primary email address(akalawu@gmail.com)in the last 2 days and were not replied, it wasn't a deliberate attempt.
I couldn't log in to my account. It also affected our blogsite.

Am glad it has been rectified.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by zogo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
you NEED or HAVE [/b]properties to : LEASE, SALE, BUY in Port [b]Harcourt, Abuja, and Enugu state? You need survey plan for your landed properties? You have a property you're not around its location and you want us to serve as your property manager to oversee general well being of the property? We will deliver professional Real Estate services to you. Our Vision/Mission is: "Integrity en Service".

Inquiries:

Gideon Ele & Co. (RV129019)
(Real Estate Consultants, Managers, Agents)
#15 Ebonyi/Oroazi Rd,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
+2348188573805, +2347063249904
gideonwealth@gmail.com

View our property blog list: www.legitassets..com

LIke us on facebook: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2012
View 4

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.