Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710561 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2012
Apologies in advance if this question has been or request made.

threadstarter, would it be too much to ask if you could give a rough estimate of each design. . .i mean the physical structure. I understand the cost of land will vary depending on location so you can omit that.

id like to believe im not alone in this.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2012
OMO IBO: Apologies in advance if this question has been or request made.

threadstarter, would it be too much to ask if you could give a rough estimate of each design. . .i mean the physical structure. I understand the cost of land will vary depending on location so you can omit that.

id like to believe im not alone in this.

I understand your point.
But, a design quoted at 10m may go as high as 14m in another location due to labour cost, proximity to materials, mode of construction, etc.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2012
Ok. Fair point.

How about the minimum cost? Better still a range.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2012
OMO IBO: Ok. Fair point.

How about the minimum cost? Better still a range.

We can give you a price range of any design you choose.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
3 Bedroom Bungalow.

Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Visitors wc
Study
Laundry
Store
All rooms ensuite.

External dimension 12.4m by 21.3m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
Side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2012
people that can afford a 5bedroom duplex 1st wont even be on this thread...mr op, please we need two bedrooms, bungalow. small one. dont let all these comments from nairalanders deceive u oooo. majority of them are just lust by your designs, they cant afford 98percent of these houses.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Dynamite98: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2012
nutty_hnic: people that can afford a 5bedroom duplex 1st wont even be on this thread...mr op, please we need two bedrooms, bungalow. small one. dont let all these comments from nairalanders deceive u oooo. majority of them are just lust by your designs, they cant afford 98percent of these houses.

Speak for yourself and your friends only. You don't know who the other people are. This is a faceless/nameless forum. Ihebrooke, pls attend to him so he can move on fast out of here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
nutty_hnic: people that can afford a 5bedroom duplex 1st wont even be on this thread...mr op, please we need two bedrooms, bungalow. small one. dont let all these comments from nairalanders deceive u oooo. majority of them are just lust by your designs, they cant afford 98percent of these houses.
over confident f o o l, did it occur to you that even if the people here are not wealthy enough they might know people that are wealthy enough. Have you even read through the property section to deals that were sealed here? Next time exercise caution before smearing your ignorance in people's faces.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2012
blink182: over confident f o o l, did it occur to you that even if the people here are not wealthy enough they might know people that are wealthy enough. Have you even read through the property section to deals that were sealed here? Next time exercise caution before smearing your ignorance in people's faces.

Well Said, My Oga
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2012
4 Bedroom Bungalow

Entrance porch
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedrooms(4)
Study
Laundry
Store

External Dimensions 12.7m by 21.3m

All bedrooms ensuite
Masters terrace

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2012
Side view

You can send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com or call 08032582385, 08024282676. You can also visit www.masterstouchstudios..com for more designs.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2012
Another view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Colour change 1

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Colour change 2

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by MacLovington(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
Great thread
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by sixtus4: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
good work keep it up
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by sixtus4: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Good work,which program did you use for it? i do 3d .
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by babaeko1: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
My brother

I'm thinking of a design on a land of 960sqm in swampy lekki, I want a grand 4 bedroom house like semi detached but with 2x 2 bedroom penthouse flats at the very top. Is this possible ?
The challenge here is that one is only allowed semi or detached style houses but I want 3 apartments and 1 grand house to all be inside one building. Any building designs you can show me.

Thanks in advance
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
MacLovington: Great thread

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
sixtus4: Good work,which program did you use for it? i do 3d .

Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
baba_eko: My brother

I'm thinking of a design on a land of 960sqm in swampy lekki, I want a grand 4 bedroom house like semi detached but with 2x 2 bedroom penthouse flats at the very top. Is this possible ?
The challenge here is that one is only allowed semi or detached style houses but I want 3 apartments and 1 grand house to all be inside one building. Any building designs you can show me.

Thanks in advance

Send me a mail @ akalawu@gmail.com, let's discuss more.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry christmas to all. Thanks for your patronage all through this year. We also look forward to your continued patronage in the coming year.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by MacLovington(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2012
noted
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year nairalanders.

Wishing you all a fruitful and prosperous year.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Slimxox: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
ihebrooke: Four bedroom bungalow,
All rooms en suite,
Anteroom
Lounge
Bar

I like this one,can you please send me the full view of it to my email slimthugon@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by tosenbaba(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
ihebrooke: 4 bedroom duplex with attached 3 bedroom flat
All en suite, visitors' lounge, visitors' toilet, etc

Nice one, can we discuss on the plan for something like this on a full plot of land.4bedroom duplex and a 2 3bedroom flat.
my email is tosenokuns@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
po
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by MacLovington(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2013
Hi Ihebrooke,

Good job. I like the 5-bedroom bungalow penthouse that Dasparrow also mentioned.

Can you make a more streamlined version of it without thick masonry around it?
my email:

pithasmen@yahoo.com

Please send overall view of it.

What's estimated cost of it?

If I had seen this design, I might have considered it in my current project.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2013
Slimxox:

I like this one,can you please send me the full view of it to my email slimthugon@yahoo.com
Thanks

tosenbaba:

Nice one, can we discuss on the plan for something like this on a full plot of land.4bedroom duplex and a 2 3bedroom flat.
my email is tosenokuns@yahoo.com

3strike: Am looking for 3 bedroom all en suite bungalow plus a pent house as the Master bedroom. plot of land is a full plot 60x120. am looking for something simple and yet very elegant if you know what I mean. pls send me creative designs and lets see if we can work together. thanks email is shuntkf@yahoo.com

MacLovington: Hi Ihebrooke,

Good job. I like the 5-bedroom bungalow penthouse that Dasparrow also mentioned.

Can you make a more streamlined version of it without thick masonry around it?
my email:

pithasmen@yahoo.com

Please send overall view of it.

What's estimated cost of it?

If I had seen this design, I might have considered it in my current project.

Check your mails.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Sammiejo: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
I hope your charges are not expensive. Do you do archi/ struct drawings and secure building approvals?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Select(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nice one & compliments!
You can all get in touch for the processing of your Approved Building Plans and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent, Ratification Cases, Survey Plans, Buying of Property etc), within Lagos and Ogun State.
I work as a Town Planner/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
I can be reached via- select500@yahoo.com
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.