Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710316 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by skimanski(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2013
We Design Unique and good designs for very affordable prices. We also build and finish your houses at top quality workmanship. our designs are always unique, so we always advise to handle the project personally. We also do Interior Designs, Shops, Kitchen Rooms e.t.c attached is some of my designs and finishes. Action the say, speaks louder than words

Architect Jude O.
skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2013
thanks

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2013
thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2013
Sammiejo: I hope your charges are not expensive. Do you do archi/ struct drawings and secure building approvals?

They charges are moderate.

The drawings include the architectural, the structural(in drawing that are more than one floor), the electrical and the mechanical.

We don't handle approvals.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2013
hardeybollah: Hello sir,

first let me appreciate the fact you have rear gift, good to know there are still creative minds around here.

i am looking at a 3 bedroom duplex with 2 No 3/2 bedrooms flats on a standard 60/120 plot.

priority on the duplex as regard space, whatever is left should accommodate 2 No 2 or 3 bedroom flats depending on space.
can take a semblance of this wonderful designs.

Thanks for getting back.

here is my email : debola.olowose@gmail.com

Thanks for the compliment.
Can you attach your survey plan and the designs to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
skimanski: We Design Unique and good designs for very affordable prices. We also build and finish your houses at top quality workmanship. our designs are always unique, so we always advise to handle the project personally. We also do Interior Designs, Shops, Kitchen Rooms e.t.c attached is some of my designs and finishes. Action the say, speaks louder than words

Architect Jude O.
skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Lagos, Nigeria.
is it so hard for you to start your own damned thread?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2013
3 Bedroom Bungalow

Entrance Porch
Lounge
Dining
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Pantry
Study
Bedroom 2
Master's Bedroom

All bedrooms cross ventilated
All bedroom ensuite

External Dimensions 12.5m by 19.5m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2013
View 2

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2013
View 3

Contact details : 08032582385, 08024282676, akalawu@gmail.com

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Sammiejo: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2013
ihebrooke:

They charges are moderate.

The drawings include the architectural, the structural(in drawing that are more than one floor), the electrical and the mechanical.

We don't handle approvals.

Ok. I am interested in a semi detached building. A 4 B/rm duplex on one side and 2 3B/rm flats on the other side on a standard plot.

Please send your response to. I have seen your mail and responded.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sammiejo:

Ok. I am interested in a semi detached building. A 4 B/rm duplex on one side and 2 3B/rm flats on the other side on a standard plot.

Please send your response to. I have seen your mail and responded.

Here is a sample of your request.

4 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Bedroom Bungalow

GROUND FLOOR

DUPLEX

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Visitor's wc
Visitor's Bedroom
Main Lounge
Kitchen
Dining
Store

FLAT
Entrance porch
Visitor's wc
Lounge
Bedrooms (2)
Kitchen
Verandah

FIRST FLOOR

DUPLEX

Bedrooms(2)
Masters Bedroom
Family Area
Terraces

FLAT

Entrance porch
Visitor's wc
Lounge
Bedroom(2)
Kitchen
Verandah

Cross ventilated rooms
All bedrooms ensuite.

External Dimension 11.5m by 26.3m

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:01am On Jan 21, 2013
View 2

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Natudu: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2013
Ihebrooke,
I have a question for you. I need your advice. I will mail you asap.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by katki: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Good day Mr.Ihebrooke,Pls what is your view on this.I have a plot of land of Lekkis standard,enviroment and price .Size 34m(on the road and 27m at the back)by 69m.I want to develop and sale.Im thinking of diving the plot into two of say 17m(13.5m at the back)x69m and build 5Bedrooms Duplex with a 2bedroom guest wing and also 2bedroom maid wing at the back OR divide the plot into four inits of 526m2 and build 4units of 4bedroom duplexes plus maid wing if possible.Note the purpose is for outright sale.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2013
katki: Good day Mr.Ihebrooke,Pls what is your view on this.I have a plot of land of Lekkis standard,enviroment and price .Size 34m(on the road and 27m at the back)by 69m.I want to develop and sale.Im thinking of diving the plot into two of say 17m(13.5m at the back)x69m and build 5Bedrooms Duplex with a 2bedroom guest wing and also 2bedroom maid wing at the back OR divide the plot into four inits of 526m2 and build 4units of 4bedroom duplexes plus maid wing if possible.Note the purpose is for outright sale.

Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com with the survey plan?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2013
Colour change

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2013
Flat side

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by katki: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
ihebrooke:

Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com with the survey plan?
Thanks,site layout plan sent to your email.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
katki:
Thanks,site layout plan sent to your email.

Check your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by katki: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
ihebrooke:

Check your mail.
ihebrooke:

Check your mail.
Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by cretin: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
4 bedroom twin duplex on 50ft by 100ft plot of land..pls show me designs that u hv
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
cretin: 4 bedroom twin duplex on 50ft by 100ft plot of land..pls show me designs that u hv

On a 60 by 120, yes. You can send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com, let's work out something for you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by stylishnclassy: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hi, am an interior designer&decorator..can we work together? stylishnclassy@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Natudu: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
stylishnclassy: Hi, am an interior designer&decorator..can we work together? stylishnclassy@gmail.com

Start another thread, showcase your work. You will be surprised how much job you get!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
stylishnclassy: Hi, am an interior designer&decorator..can we work together? stylishnclassy@gmail.com

No problem about that.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2013
3 Bedroom Pent House Suite

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Guest Bedroom
Laundry
Kitchen
Store
Stair Area
Bedroom

FIRST FLOOR

Masters Bedroom
Lounge

All Bedrooms ensuite

External Dimensions 12.3m by 20.6m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2013
Side View

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by gajike: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
CAN I GET AN EXAMPLE OF 3BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH SEMI DETACH 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
DIMETION ALTOGETHER SHOULD BE 16 BY 18 WITH CANOPY DESIGN IN FRONT THKS
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2013
gajike: CAN I GET AN EXAMPLE OF 3BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH SEMI DETACH 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
DIMETION ALTOGETHER SHOULD BE 16 BY 18 WITH CANOPY DESIGN IN FRONT THKS

The 16 by 18, is it the buildable space or the entire land?
Can you send your survey plan to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by nnemak(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
i like what i see.
Expect a mail from me soonest.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2013
nne_mak: i like what i see.
Expect a mail from me soonest.

Thanks.........
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
4 Bedroom Twin Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Ante room
V.Wc
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Guest Bedroom
Verandah

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom(2)
Masters Bedroom
Family lounge
Master's Terrace
Family Lounge Terrace.

Cross ventilated Bedrooms

External Dimension 12.5m by 24.3m

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.