Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710542 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by gajike: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
ihebrooke:

The 16 by 18, is it the buildable space or the entire land?
Can you send your survey plan to akalawu@gmail.com

buildable space. the size of the land is 230 ft(breath) by 100ft.(length) but i need good landscaping
and that is why i want very small size of a 3bedroom duplex attached with 2bed bungalow
link together inside. want the buildable space not to be more than 50ft(length) by 60ft(breath) both duplex and the bungalow altogether.
want the breath longer than the length because of the shape and size of the land. just give sample and i will contact you immediately
thks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 2011HajjWeber(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nice  Design    i  hope  to  contact you if   pepee rest ooooooo , You can send me details info on the 6 bedrom duplex ensuit design via mail - webernetline@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Shola13: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
ihebrooke: Another view

Is this the email for info akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
gajike:

buildable space. the size of the land is 230 ft(breath) by 100ft.(length) but i need good landscaping
and that is why i want very small size of a 3bedroom duplex attached with 2bed bungalow
link together inside. want the buildable space not to be more than 50ft(length) by 60ft(breath) both duplex and the bungalow altogether.
want the breath longer than the length because of the shape and size of the land. just give sample and i will contact you immediately
thks.

I will send you the design soonest.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by topsy23: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2013
For Electrical Design And Installation that meet IEE standard and Maintenance:
-Preparation of bill of Engineering Evaluation and Measurement also known as BOQ
-Conduit system of wiring
-Surface Wiring
-Trunking system of wiring
-Change-over panel
-Electrical panel
-Isolators
-Cables
Electrical wiring accessories e.g switches and sockets of any type etc

PLUMBING
-Water closet, wash hand basin, Installation of tanks, Water treatment plant, borehole

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Email; atope23@live.co.uk
Pin: 28F558FE
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2013
gajike:

thks.

The design.....

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2013
The side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by X2X(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2013
Well done Ihebrooke.

I have got a question though. Why is it that nowadays the "height" of our roofs is far greater than it used to be - I mean from the base of the roof to the top of the roof is quite a distance and you can see the sides o the roof therefore have a very steep slope, looking almost like an Egyptian pyramid. Is there any advantage of having such roofs in Nigeria? I personally dont like it but it seems to be the rage.

X!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by gajike: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
ihebrooke: The side view
this is so nice and beautiful.

but i want both the duplex and bungalow to have different entrances and both will face front. don't forget i SAID i want
the duplex to have canopy in front.
SOMETHING SIMILAR TO semi detach TWIN DUPLEX (SIDE BY SIDE) BUT THE DIFFERENCE WILL BE THAT ONE WILL BE DUPLEX AND THE OTHER WILL BE BUNGALOW.
THKS.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Junapril(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2013
Junapril: @ihebrooke and everyone in the house, A home would not be complete without a properly designed and executed landscaping which tell the value of the house right from the compound. Lovely designs and beautiful works of ihebrooke and our fellow builders/professionals would not be complete without unique product and services like Our customised concrete product system which is suitable for Driveways, Walkways, Path, Patios & Pool decks; it provides a strong and durable surface that is virtually maintenance free and will last years to come. Unlike Tarmac/Asphalt, Interlocking Paving Stones or Gravel, CREATIVE PAVING will neither sink, spread nor harbour weeds. Due to the protective sealer over the concrete no dirt or stain can penetrate and they will simply wash away.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PRODUCT:
•Unlimited design options, can be shaped, imprinted, coloured and textured to achieve almost any look imaginable.
•Beautiful, long-lasting and stable
•Will not spread or sink
•Will not harbour weeds
•Oil and stain resistant
•Adds value to any property
We give exceptional landscape designs and execution with our unique concrete flooring. pls find attached some of our past jobs
Please call Tope :08029522058
Email:junaprilsolutions@gmail.com
Junapril: It comes with a thickness of 5-6inches, with reinforcement and the colour adners are all imported with the sealant that gives a shining and protective surface.Price is 6,000/m2 all materials and labour inclusive (Lagos only) Transportation would be considered for a differenct location.
It might just be afffordable to some selected few.
Beautiful concrete works that shows class in your home even to the Landscaping
still very much available
Available
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2013
gajike:
this is so nice and beautiful.

but i want both the duplex and bungalow to have different entrances and both will face front. don't forget i SAID i want
the duplex to have canopy in front.
SOMETHING SIMILAR TO semi detach TWIN DUPLEX (SIDE BY SIDE) BUT THE DIFFERENCE WILL BE THAT ONE WILL BE DUPLEX AND THE OTHER WILL BE BUNGALOW.
THKS.

You didn't state these in your brief.
Anyway let me see what I can do about the restructuring.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Junapril(m): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2013
Junapril:
still very much available
CREATIVITY AT ITS BEST. UNIQUE INNOVATION
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Chekitaut: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2013
Order for your granite @ N1980/ton, Transportation cost depends on destination.
Cement N1650/bag any destination in Nigeria
Make your order now...

Call: 08055545355, 08032887233

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by truedeal: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2013
jomodupri: Happy new year.

Kindly send the cost estimate from start to finish for the attached pics to jomodupri@yahoo.co.uk

This should be break-down of the detail and should include your fee as well.

Thanks.

Thanks for this beautiful design. I want to know the composition whether it meet my desire of 5 bedroom all ensuite, elevated dining,beautiful posh. I want to build it in my village in Ekiti. I have a land of 120*120. Please can you let me have the schetch for joint reveiw with my wife? Also will like to have idea of what it will cosy me to build it. My email address is truedeal@rocketmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Schynam: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
I am interested in 2 blocks of 4-bedroom or 3-bedroom bungalow flats design for a 565 sqm plot of land. Let me know the cost of the design(s).

Sorry, I can't call. Please send estimates to thougod@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Schynam: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
ihebrooke: Another view

How much is this plan?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Schynam: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
ihebrooke: 4 Bedroom Bungalow

Entrance porch
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedrooms(4)
Laundry
Store.

What about this? what's the cost for the plan?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by truedeal: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Good design, can the number of room reduced to 5, then make sitting room be two?

Can you get me the cost of design including all Mechanical details. Reply to email: truedeal@rocketmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Slimxox: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
ihebrooke: 4 Bedroom Duplex+ a two bedroom block of flats

All rooms en suite
Laundry, store
Large masters bedroom
Large Kitchen
Visitors Lounge and w.c
External Dimensions 11.4m by 24m

Please send me the aerial view of this house..Slimvelli@yahoo.com

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Shola13:

Is this the email for info akalawu@gmail.com

Yes, it is.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
X-2-X:
Well done Ihebrooke.

I have got a question though. Why is it that nowadays the "height" of our roofs is far greater than it used to be - I mean from the base of the roof to the top of the roof is quite a distance and you can see the sides o the roof therefore have a very steep slope, looking almost like an Egyptian pyramid. Is there any advantage of having such roofs in Nigeria? I personally dont like it but it seems to be the rage.

X!

It is actually what is in vogue in Nigeria.

One of its advantage though, is that in hot regions, like ours, the heat will have to circulate and dissipate in the vacuum before it gets to the living areas. Now, this vacuum is affected by the height of the roof. The lower the roof, the smaller the vacuum; hence the high roofs.

There may be other advantages, e.g, keeping unwanted things off the roof, etc.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
truedeal:

Thanks for this beautiful design. I want to know the composition whether it meet my desire of 5 bedroom all ensuite, elevated dining,beautiful posh. I want to build it in my village in Ekiti. I have a land of 120*120. Please can you let me have the schetch for joint reveiw with my wife? Also will like to have idea of what it will cosy me to build it. My email address is truedeal@rocketmail.com

Can you send me a mail with the design attached?

The mail address is akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Schynam:

How much is this plan?

Which design exactly?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Chekitaut: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Granite, sand, iron-rod, wood, all building materials and accessories. count on c-errand
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Schynam: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
ihebrooke:

Which design exactly?

This one:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/252187_4_bedroom_jpg6d8916aa109eabd157725570fa0d370f

I emailed you on another design as well.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Schynam:

This one:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/252187_4_bedroom_jpg6d8916aa109eabd157725570fa0d370f

I emailed you on another design as well.

I sent you a reply.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Chekitaut: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2013
Duplex view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Gilochi: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2013
Hello Ihebrooke,

I have been following this thread for a while now. It is very interesting with lots of information for the buddy property developer.

More grease to your elbow.
Can you paste your email address again please. I am interested in some of your designs.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
Gilochi: Hello Ihebrooke,

I have been following this thread for a while now. It is very interesting with lots of information for the buddy property developer.

More grease to your elbow.
Can you paste your email address again please. I am interested in some of your designs.

Akalawu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.