Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710528 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by adetayoonas(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2013
Pls send it to my yahoo address: talktoty4ever@yahoo.com
I have a project in mind. My bb curbe two can't access those pictures
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Subuhanalahi: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Me love all
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2013
Now seriously..almost completed my house project at Ikorodu. Looking forward to starting a crib for my self in Port Harcourt.
HOwever what I want it tricky..

A Semi-detached duplex with 3 bedroom flats (upstairs and groundfloor) attached to the duplex.
The structure must be one building with a consistent design but of course the flats (on the left hand side from front view) must have their own balconies.Also the roofing won't be one straight roof. There must be discontinuity between the roof of the flats and that of the duplex.Errm... Do I send a rought sketch or something. I have the concept in my head. I intend to rent oout the two flats and stay in the duplex.
Duplex will be 5 bedrooms, sitting room, ante, dinning, kitchen..four rooms can be upstairs while one room is downstairs.
For the flats all rooms should be ensuite.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ganiyudan(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2013
What kind of software do you use?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by losvemous: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2013
Visit www.facebook.com/BloomNg and bloom ur space... for stylish,unique,comfortable and classy interior design.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by losvemous: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Visit www.facebook.com/BloomNg and bloom ur space... for stylish,unique,comfortable and classy interior design...bad i cant upload pics here
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by joehk(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Bro, what you are doing here is unethical and against the ethics of the architectural profession, architects do not advertise their work in this manner. I don't know the school you went to or if you are indeed an architect or someone who has the basic knowledge of archicad but this is wrong....you are not doing our noble profession any justice..

N.B: don't be decieved by the aesthetics the functionality of the design reign supreme.

Thank you...
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by RozayGambino: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=joehk]Bro, what you are doing here is unethical and against the ethics of the architectural profession, architects do not advertise their work in this manner. I don't know the school you went to or if you are indeed an architect or someone who has the basic knowledge of archicad but this is wrong....you are not doing our noble profession any justice..

N.B: don't be decieved by the aesthetics the functionality of the design reign supreme.

T[color=#990000]hey were looking for a second person to confirm my comments. This fellow is most likely a draughtsman. Most of them just learn how to use this softwares and then start designing with little knowledge of what they r actually doing.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by emmyz09(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
redbricks: Hello

For all your red clay bricks / clay split tiles requirements, please contact Red Bricks Factory at Ibeshe Road, near Nichemtex, Ikorodu, Lagos.

You could send your building drawings / plans to us at email ID, ikorodu_bricks@yahoo.com

We will estimate out the number of bricks required and the type of bricks to be used in each area of construction.

or call me at 08055097285

Cheers
your email is not correct so please do the needful. thanks
=Femi=
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Schynam: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=redbricks][/quote]

Too late in my case. Had to use block when I could not find bricks. By the way, do you only deliver to Lagos, or could you have delivered to Ibadan as well?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Novelle: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bookmarked
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 30Tons: 12:42am On Nov 16, 2013
IKORODU PRICE
Granite 30tons= N135,000-N140,000
Granite 20tons= N108,000-N110,000
Granite 15tons= N65,000- N70,000
Shape sand 20tons = N35,000-N50,000

All price are full tonage...no wayo wayo!!!

Call Yetunde on 08023685367, 07038247032
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by babaijesha: 4:03am On Nov 16, 2013
@ihebrook. I have a land of 180 by 60 ft, can 4 units of 2 bdrm bungalow( detached fit into d land. I saw ur design of a storey building of 2 bedroom flats in Page 16, pls confirm which one is more cheaper to execute btw 4 units of 2 bdrm bungalows and a storey building of 2bdrm flats.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by j2012(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
How does exhibiting ones work translate to advertising?

These architects will never cease to amaze me, always destructively criticising their fellows, to the extent of even calling him a draughtman.

Most of their works can't even compare with what this poster exhibited here.
Give them a bit of chance, and all those crying foul will fill this place with their own works.
If I am this designer, I won't even bother replying or responding to their posts.
What about those plans on the internet with their designer or architects name on it? Are they also advertising?

Alvin Toffler said "the illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read & write but those who cannot learn, unlearn & relearn.

All those policies, laws, dos and donts that were laid down by the older architects should all be reviewed.

Were they done when the internet was in place?
Also, why must one be good and hide his talent/skill?
If this guy didn't exhibit his works, would he have been known or discovered?
The clients that he put smiles on their faces, would they have known that he exists?

Let's be very realistic here, how has those NIA laws affected the upcoming generation positively.
Go and sample the views of most upcoming architects, they will tell you that NIA doesn't care for them at all, doesn't have their progress at heart.
If there was a way of backing out from the said association, most will do so.
Most of those older architects got their seals on a platter of gold and then set some difficult procedures for upcoming ones.

My brother, I will definitely give you a call. I will need your services soon.

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oga Ihebrooke, how many plots of land will be needed or good for the exact "3 Bedroom all en-suite Estate Design" on Page 15 of this thread.
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by joehk(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
I understand that most non architects here are bashing the architects for saying what this bloke did here is wrong, but it is a fact.

Architects do not put up displays on public forums like this,

This fellow is either a draughtsman or a student architect

A basic knowledge of this softwares can achieve this, because its beautiful doesn't mean the designs functional and feasible

This attacks on the NIA is unwarranted, you guys don't know the pivotal role they play in our industry, hence all this gibberish..

Hell, I might be wrong, my thinking misguided and my feelings misplaced on this issue, no one is above mistakes. Ciao.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Madasisteve: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=ihebrooke]Three Bedroom Bungalow
All in suite
Please, I love this Three bedroom bungalow, how much will it cost me to build it exclusive of land. How can I have the plan for it.
You can reach me at ojosteveto@ yahoo.co.uk
Good and very educative keep it up
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
mufutau55: Oga Ihebrooke, how many plots of land will be needed or good for the exact "3 Bedroom all en-suite Estate Design" on Page 15 of this thread.
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau

4 plots of land, sir
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
babaijesha:

@ihebrook. I have a land of 180 by 60 ft, can 4 units of 2 bdrm bungalow( detached fit into d land. I saw ur design of a storey building of 2 bedroom flats in Page 16, pls confirm which one is more cheaper to execute btw 4 units of 2 bdrm bungalows and a storey building of 2bdrm flats.

Yes, a land of 180ft by 60ft will fit in a 4 unit of 2 bedroom.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
dabriggs: Now seriously..almost completed my house project at Ikorodu. Looking forward to starting a crib for my self in Port Harcourt.

A Semi-detached duplex with 3 bedroom flats (upstairs and groundfloor) attached to the duplex.
The structure must be one building with a consistent design but of course the flats (on the left hand side from front view) must have their own balconies.Also the roofing won't be one straight roof. There must be discontinuity between the roof of the flats and that of the duplex.Errm... Do I send a rought sketch or something. I have the concept in my head. I intend to rent oout the two flats and stay in the duplex.
Duplex will be 5 bedrooms, sitting room, ante, dinning, kitchen..four rooms can be upstairs while one room is downstairs.
For the flats all rooms should be ensuite.

Send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Qc1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
30Tons: IKORODU PRICE
Granite 30tons= N135,000-N140,000
Granite 20tons= N108,000-N110,000
Granite 15tons= N65,000- N70,000
Shape sand 20tons = N35,000-N50,000

All price are full tonage...no wayo wayo!!!

Call Yetunde on 08023685367, 07038247032

Do you live in Ikorodu? if so you should be giving Brabus a call in about 2 weeks thus, my commission ooo........ grin grin grin

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by eghosajohnny: 12:42am On Nov 22, 2013
[q
uote author=dabriggs]Now seriously..almost completed my house project at Ikorodu. Looking forward to starting a crib for my self in Port Harcourt.

For the flats all rooms should be ensuite.[/quote]

Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder

Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40 and email johnontop14@yahoo.com
kindly reply me on this so that I can send some my picture to you with me on site.
Thank you sir and awaiting your candid reply
Best Regards
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by eghosajohnny: 12:51am On Nov 22, 2013
adetayoonas: Pls send it to my yahoo address: talktoty4ever@yahoo.com
I have a project in mind. My bb curbe two can't access those pictures

Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder

Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40 and email johnontop14@yahoo.com
kindly reply me on this so that I can send some my picture to you with me on site.
Thank you sir and awaiting your candid reply
Best Regards
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by weimar: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi ken ,
I know we have exchanged emails in the past in which you asked me to send you a survey of the land . Pls Send me a floor plan and design for a 4 bedroom flats with 2 1/2 bathrooms each, two up and two down. As soon as I receive an email from you, I forward you the survey.

My email address is chukso@yahoo.com.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
I guess we wont be getting any design from this thread anytime soon?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Americanspecs(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
RozayGambino: Advertisements. Architect are not supposed to advertuse.

How do u get clients if you don't advertise? Please allow OP to show us his awesome designs. I don't see any difference between this thread and a Facebook portfolio as you have suggested for OP. We are not in the 1900s, this is 2013. OP is making awesome designs and has the right to use any means to showcase/advertise his work. Why do u architects always attack each other? Helll, You probably already have another Nairaland account you advertise with. Please leave OP alone.

4 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Obiowada(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Owada Resources Limited, a Building materials and allied Services Company has made the latest move of relieving the stress in sourcing the Finishing materials, getting Technicians to work, Supervising them to ensure perfect jobs.
Now we have succeeded in building up professional team of Technicians to tackle some of the problems faced by Builders in Finishing Jobs.
We Offer you Complete package of a stress free "Building Finishing Experience"
-Sales and Installations (Tiles,Granites, Toilets, Bathrooms, Jacuzzi, Kitchens)
-Exotic Designs
-Tiling and Cleaning
-general Plumbings
-Culture Stone Decor

Head Office: Suite 8, Amody Plaza A, Odun-Ade Building Material market, Coker-Orile, Lagos Nigeria
PHONE; 08068103022, 08176283646
Email: owadaltd@gmail.com

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2013
Compliments of the season to all.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kinzodigital: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
ihebrooke: Compliments of the season to all.
Compliments of the season, ihebrooke. At a time like this we remember some special people who have made special impart in our lives in 2013.
You are a very unique person, a complete and trustworthy professional and an exemplary Nigerian.
I dealt with you on phone and through mails without personal interaction,and you delivered 110%.
The design has been a cynosure in the town!!!!!
Naira landers in Nigeria and in the diaspora,avail yourselves of the opportunity of this rare and trustworthy gem for all your Architectural designs and you will never regret it.
Ihebrooke, may Almighty God continue to bless the work of your hands forever all the days of your life,in Jesus name.Amen- kinzodigital
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
kinzodigital: Compliments of the season, ihebrooke. At a time like this we remember some special people who have made special impart in our lives in 2013.
You are a very unique person, a complete and trustworthy professional and an exemplary Nigerian.
I dealt with you on phone and through mails without personal interaction,and you delivered 110%.
The design has been a cynosure in the town!!!!!
Naira landers in Nigeria and in the diaspora,avail yourselves of the opportunity of this rare and trustworthy gem for all your Architectural designs and you will never regret it.
Ihebrooke, may Almighty God continue to bless the work of your hands forever all the days of your life,in Jesus name.Amen- kinzodigital

Thanks a lot, Oga.

I'm humbled at such kind words.

May the Almighty God grant you the resources to complete your building project.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Aare1(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2013
my oga ihebrooke

please view this thread and let me know if you can do what we require
https://www.nairaland.com/1570205/attn-architects-create-3d-walkthrough
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Alayespain: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2013
ihebrooke: Side view
. Oga ihebrooke, pls can you upload pictures of a 3 bdr or 4 bdr all ensuite bungalows and the budget for it?.. I'm interested in your business.

ayrichtie@yahoo.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.