Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710525 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Olaskee:
Hello Dear... sorry to bother you, great work though and pls keep it up.

I was hoping we could work together, that if you can deliver my requirements.

I like all your design...but what am looking for is more modern, unique and require attention to details + experience.

Am going to send you an email before the end of the day...detailing what i needed and a sample pictures.

I have the exact building i want in hand just need a drawing plan of the exterior and interior of the building.

So am going required full planning, inc... 3d, structure plan, mechanical plan and electrical plan with blue print.

And of course if am satisfied i will love to see you throughout the whole project and i promise you this will look very good on your portfolio.

I am a modern building and technology + interactive enthusiasts and i kno high end design when i see one.

Let cut this crap and just send you my proposal and i will take it from there.

Here is my email incase you don't hear from me for what ever reason.

Lekeeson@hotmail.com

Will send you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Icon4s:
Chief Ihebrook, please can you give me a 3D Design for a set of 2 Bedroom flat semi detached. I.e Two 2 bedroom flats semi-detached.
Thanks.

Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com or 08032582385
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
unclebright:
Confirm

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
More lounge interiors

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
ihebrooke:
Remodelled 4 bedroom bungalow design

Details coming soon.

Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2015
5 bedroom bungalow

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitors wc
Guest bedroom
Main lounge
Dining
Childrens lounge
Kitchen
Veranda
Store
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Masters bedroom
Bedroom 5
Family area

External dimension 15.9m by 25.5m
Minimum required land size 120ft by 120ft

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Bisijohn:
I need nice 3-BD Room designs
please when u get the design.. do forward to me... i need exactly that..
uchejo8@gmail.com.. thanks..
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
More

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2015

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by twinskenny(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
good design all i can see... your job will always speak for you sir..
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by freshvine(f): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Bungalow bookmarked for future endeavor but with modification on interior setting.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2015
twinskenny:
good design all i can see... your job will always speak for you sir..

Thanks a lot.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2015
freshvine:
Bungalow bookmarked for future endeavor but with modification on interior setting.

Ok, no problem
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Guest Toilet
Guest's Bedroom
Lounge
Private Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Veranda
Stair-hall
Nanny's Bedroom
Car Porch

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Masters Bedroom
Gym
Box room
Study
Family Area
Terrace

All bedrooms en suite and cross ventilated

External Dimension 19.9m by 19.6m

Minimum size of Land 30m by 30m(100ft by 100ft)

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by darchiplanhomes(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
ihebrooke:
GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Porch Ante room Guest Toilet Guest's Bedroom Lounge Private Lounge Dining Kitchen Store Veranda Stair-hall Nanny's Bedroom Car Porch
FIRST FLOOR
Bedroom 3 Bedroom 4 Bedroom 5 Masters Bedroom Gym Box room Study Family Area Terrace
All bedrooms en suite and cross ventilated
External Dimension 19.9m by 19.6m
Minimum size of Land 30m by 30m(100ft by 100ft)
VERY SHARP
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
darchiplanhomes:
VERY SHARP

Thanks a lot brother.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
For more info, visit www.masterstouchstudios..com, call 08032582385(calls and what's app), 08174058017 or mail akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Coming soon.

6 bedroom duplex

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by darchiplanhomes(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
ihebrooke:
Coming soon.
6 bedroom duplex
Already sharp
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by BilginMuh(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Dear Sir, Madam

MARBLE AND ONYX

We are manufacturer and exporter company about marble and onyx. We manufacture from our own quarries and we size them in our own factory.

We may work as supplier or in Project base.

We are very interested in your market and we wish to colaborate with local profeccional marketing companies.

You may see our selections from following link; or for any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us.

https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble?fref=ts

www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Floor, Bathroom, Walls, Kitchen top, enterence design, bar, antic works as pillars.

SECURITY STEEL DOOR

And we are able to custom made massive handmade SECURÄ°TY Doors.

You may see our unique samples from link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.814298685275777&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.755429017829411&type=1

Could you please show a way for this purpose.

Best Regards,
Bilgin Team
+90216 489 6480
+905327607234
ihebrooke:

Ok, no problem

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by BilginMuh(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2015
Dear Sir, Madam

MARBLE AND ONYX

We are manufacturer and exporter company about marble and onyx. We manufacture from our own quarries and we size them in our own factory.

We may work as supplier or in Project base.

We are very interested in your market and we wish to colaborate with local profeccional marketing companies.

You may see our selections from following link; or for any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us.

https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble?fref=ts

www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Floor, Bathroom, Walls, Kitchen top, enterence design, bar, antic works as pillars.

SECURITY STEEL DOOR

And we are able to custom made massive handmade SECURÄ°TY Doors.

You may see our unique samples from link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.814298685275777&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.755429017829411&type=1

Could you please show a way for this purpose.

Best Regards,
Bilgin Team
+90216 489 6480
+905327607234

freshvine:

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
darchiplanhomes:
Already sharp

Thanks a lot, My Chairman. How is work going?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by darchiplanhomes(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
ihebrooke:

Thanks a lot, My Chairman. How is work going?
We dey push am small small.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2015
darchiplanhomes:
We dey push am small small.

Ok sir.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2015
Coming soon

3 Bedroom bungalow

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2015
For more info, visit www.masterstouchstudios..com,
Call 08032582385(calls and what's app), 08174058017 or mail akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by archihill: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Below is few our my works, its a Factory situated at Agbara, Lagos.
The presentation drawings and the working drawings are available for delivery.
if you are really interested call 08062939595

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jaffxtra: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
ihebrooke:
back view

What is the likely completion cost of this building?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
jaffxtra:

What is the likely completion cost of this building?

Which particular one? Can you send the design to akalawu@gmail.com, 08032582385(calls and whatsapp)
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Shola13: 1:34am On Nov 10, 2015
archihill:
Below is few our my works, its a Factory situated at Agbara, Lagos.
The presentation drawings and the working drawings are available for delivery.
if you are really interested call 08062939595

I am looking to build a warehouse in Ifo, ogun state and require simplistic design that wont make my head go banging when i am asked to pay for it. i have a brief to hand. What's your email address ?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Shola13:

I am looking to build a warehouse in Ifo, ogun state and require simplistic design that wont make my head go banging when i am asked to pay for it. i have a brief to hand. What's your email address ?

We have many designs of such. However, its not all our designs that are posted here. You can contact us for samples.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.