Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710527 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kengodson: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2016
ur works are making sense smiley, compliments of the season grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by czardon: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=ihebrooke post=52290655]

Mail sent[/quote

It hasn't delivered yet. Could you pls resend it.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Mamadi85: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
ihebrooke:
4 Bedroom Duplex
All rooms ensuite
Cross ventilated rooms
Ante room
Visitors wc
Laundry, Store,
Study, etc
External Dimensions, 14m by 15m.

Hi please get back to me. best regards
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2016
kengodson:
ur works are making sense smiley, compliments of the season grin

Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=czardon post=52304817][/quote]

Resent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Mamadi85:

Kindly provide a mail address. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Dakad: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
ihebrooke:

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Visitors wc
Main Lounge
Children's Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3

All bedrooms en suite.
External dimension 12m by 21m

Honestly, you are a pro. Pls kindly send details of this structure to my email. akinys2002@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Dakad:

Honestly, you are a pro. Pls kindly send details of this structure to my email. akinys2002@yahoo.com

Addressed.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy new year to all Nairalanders.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Dakad: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
ihebrooke:

Addressed.

Exactly. I really appreciate your prompt response. I will surely get back to you soon as discussed
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by AbidemiA: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
ihebrooke:
4 Bedroom Duplex.

GROUND FLOOR DETAILS

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Main Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Veranda
Stair-hall
Guest Bedroom

FIRST FLOOR DETAILS

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Master's Bedroom
Void
Family Lounge
Terrace for Family Lounge

All rooms have their separate toilets and bathrooms with their closets.
All rooms are properly cross ventilated

External Dimensions 6.5m by 18.9m

Minimum size of land 30ft by 100ft.

Oga Ihebrooke, Please what is the cost estimate for this house in Lekki/Ajah axis. How can I arrange for the detailed drawings?

Many thanks

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
AbidemiA:

Oga Ihebrooke, Please what is the cost estimate for this house in Lekki/Ajah axis. How can I arrange for the detailed drawings?

Many thanks

Good day. On what size of land do you intend building? Can you scan/snap and send your survey plan to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by dspSouthkorea: 1:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Have you been looking for a new stylish and modern way to decorate your House?

Look no further, as DSP designs, manufactures, and installs stainless steel for architectural and industrial applications. It offers coils, sheets, laminated sheets, multi-sheet solutions, pipes, and advanced materials. Our solutions are used in wall covering, ceiling, elevator, door, handrail, fittings, and remodeling applications. DSP custom made solutions are used in roofing, canopy, column, bollard, grating, ornament, kitchen furniture, appliances, home appliances, and other applications.

James Akibon

Mobile: 82-10-3065-1978

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by dspSouthkorea: 2:02am On Jan 12, 2017
[DAEJIN DSP CO., LTD.]
Our Mosaic and brick tile is ideal for the lobby of both commercial and residential projects.
Lobby and entrance are the first impressions of a building. Decorate your lobby with INOXTA. one of our premium products.

For more information contact

James Akibon

Email: jamesakibon@daejindsp.com

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by czardon: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hi
You r doing a good job. Am contemplating buiding a 4 bedroom bungalow on a plot of 350sqm. Would that suffice?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2017
czardon:
Hi
You r doing a good job. Am contemplating buiding a 4 bedroom bungalow on a plot of 350sqm. Would that suffice?

Thanks. Kindly send us a mail with your survey plan attached.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by czardon: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2017
ihebrooke:

Thanks. Kindly send us a mail with your survey plan attached.

Don't have one yet. Just asking if 350sqm can accommodate 4 bed bungalow. It's to guide my decision. Your response is appreciated. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
czardon:

Don't have one yet. Just asking if 350sqm can accommodate 4 bed bungalow. It's to guide my decision. Your response is appreciated. Thanks

350sqm could be 15m by 23m, 10m by 35m, 18m by 19m. The length and width of the land, the shape/orientation of the land, etc are all determining factors as to whether a 4 bedroom bungalow would fit on a "350sqm" land or not.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Etranshub(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chief, nice work you are doing here. I am very much interested in this 3 bedroom compact duplex,kindly send me what it will cost to get the architectural drawing of this to my olowaolugbenga@gmail.com...
ihebrooke:
3 Bedroom Compact Duplex.

GROUND FLOOR DETAILS

Entrance Porch
Visitor's wc
Ante room
Main Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Veranda
Guest Bedroom
Stair-hall

FIRST FLOOR DETAILS

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Family Lounge
Box room
Terrace for Master's Bedroom and Family Lounge
Extra space for a 4th Bedroom

All rooms have their separate toilets and bathrooms
All rooms are properly cross ventilated

External Dimensions 13.0m by 11.4m
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Etranshub:
Chief, nice work you are doing here. I am very much interested in this 3 bedroom compact duplex,kindly send me what it will cost to get the architectural drawing of this to my olowaolugbenga@gmail.com...

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ak22(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mamadi85:

please sir can you help me with bedroom bungalow . When you come in you are in the lobby facing a bedroom,to the right is the main living room entrance . thanks please
akiniyi22@gmail.com thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fogman(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please i have standard plot of land but I want to build a 3 bedroom bungalow boys quarter at the rear. Need sample designs. Please what is the cost implications?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
ak22:

please sir can you help me with bedroom bungalow . When you come in you are in the lobby facing a bedroom,to the right is the main living room entrance . thanks please
akiniyi22@gmail.com thanks

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fogman:
Please i have standard plot of land but iwant to build a 3 bedrom bungalow boys quarter at tge rear. Need sample designd. Please what is the cost implications?

Kindly scan and send your survey plan to akalawu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ak22(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
ihebrooke:

Mail sent

I have reply you Sir
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2017
ak22:

I have reply you Sir

Replied you too
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
For more info, call 08032582385(calls and what's app), 08174058017 or mail akalawu@gmail.com, akalawu58@gmail.com

Visit www.masterstouchstudios..com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Obiowada(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
20162017 ALUMINIUM HANDRAILS DESIGNS.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR HANDRAILS NEED. PURE ALUMINIUM HANDRAILS IN FABULOUS COLOURS AND DESIGNS TO SUITE YOUR TASTE.

EVER SHINING, ROBUST, NO RUSTING, STRONG.

FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT US

OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED
Suite 128-131, ODUNADE NEW PLAZA, MOSHALASI STREET, ODUNADE BUILDING MATERIAL MARKET, COKER - ORILE LAGOS.
PHONE: 08068103022, 08075512672
EMAIL: OWADALTD@GMAIL.COM

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by NL1960: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obiowada:
20162017 ALUMINIUM HANDRAILS DESIGNS.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR HANDRAILS NEED. PURE ALUMINIUM HANDRAILS IN FABULOUS COLOURS AND DESIGNS TO SUITE YOUR TASTE.

EVER SHINING, ROBUST, NO RUSTING, STRONG.

FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT US

OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED
Suite 128-131, ODUNADE NEW PLAZA, MOSHALASI STREET, ODUNADE BUILDING MATERIAL MARKET, COKER - ORILE LAGOS.
PHONE: 08068103022, 08075512672
EMAIL: OWADALTD@GMAIL.COM

Is this 304 type?. If so, what is your price range per meter for that simple design on the last picture.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Obiowada(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
NL1960:

They are pure aluminium. A better alternative to stainless. Ever shining and non rusting.
#35,000 per meter
Is this 304 type?. If so, what is your price range per meter for that simple design on the last picture.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2017
For more info, call 08032582385(calls and what's app), 08174058017 or mail akalawu@gmail.com, akalawu58@gmail.com

Visit www.masterstouchstudios..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.