Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710480 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
2 bedroom(twin) plus attached three bedroom block of flats.
All rooms en suite.
Majority of the rooms cross ventilated(six), save one.
Lounge, dining, kitchen with attached store.
Exterior dimensions 30.8m by 13.5m

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
yet another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
2 bedroom flat with attached one bedroom, with 3 bedroom each on top.
All ensuite
Cross ventilated, save one.
Lounge, kitchen.
Exterior dimensions , 22.5m by 12.7m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
front

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
side view.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mfoy: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ihebrooke
Pls keep up the good work. I just have a few questions for you and others well knowledgeable in this field.
1) Considering the cost of accuiring more land + cost of making foundation + roof vs the cost of decking, will it be cheaper to build 2units of 3bedroom OR 1unit of 2storey building.

2) How many plots will you recommend for 3 units of 3bedroom bungalow? Only the master bedroom should be en suit and one visitor's toilet.

Thanks in advance
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
Building a 2 unit of three bedroom is cheaper than a 2 storey building.
Also, the 2 storey building, how big is it. the design of a building will greatly affect its cost.

for a three bedroom bungalow of three units, will you have one attached to the other, and the other free? Or will they all be detached?
What amenities would you like to provide for the occupant (generator house, security post, exclusive car parks, separate water tanks)? Are you keen on the landscaping.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mfoy: 5:33am On Aug 19, 2011
Thanks for the response,

ihebrooke:

Building a 2 unit of three bedroom is cheaper than a 2 storey building.
Also, the 2 storey building, how big is it. the design of a building will greatly affect its cost.

For the bungalow vs storey comparison, I'm assuming that the same design in a modest 3-bedroom bungalow will be stacked on each other to make the same number of flats in the storey building.

ihebrooke:

for  a three bedroom bungalow of three units, will you have one attached to the other, and the other free? Or will they all be detached?
What amenities would you like to provide for the occupant (generator house, security post, exclusive car parks, separate water tanks)? Are you keen on the landscaping. 

Let's increase the units to four blocks and all are detached and two blocks share one set of water tanks. Security post and car park are important but not to extent of having to acquire more land if avoidable. No dedicated gen house. Not so sure of what is landscaping. Lets just say the floor is concreted and sloped for easy flowing of rain water to the public drainage.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
ihe, u too much ooo
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
mfoy:

Thanks for the response,

For the bungalow vs storey comparison, I'm assuming that the same design in a modest 3-bedroom bungalow will be stacked on each other to make the same number of flats in the storey building.

Let's increase the units to four blocks and all are detached and two blocks share one set of water tanks. Security post and car park are important but not to extent of having to acquire more land if avoidable. No dedicated gen house. Not so sure of what is landscaping. Lets just say the floor is concreted and sloped for easy flowing of rain water to the public drainage.

if they are going to be attached to each other, 2 plots would do, but 2 and halt will be ideal. But if they are going to be detached, then you should be looking at 3 plots of land.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
pascallo:

ihe, u too much ooo

thanks a lot.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Natudu: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
The 3Ds are simply captivating. Nothing could be better than seeing your dream house in such ''close to reality'' renditions. Keep up the good work, bro.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
I like this design: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-266315.64.html#msg5904228
Could you please lemme see the front view better, the side and the back and Arial if i am not asking for too much
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I like this design: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-266315.64.html#msg5904228
Could you please lemme see the front view better, the side and the back and Arial if i am not asking for too much

can you send me a mail, lets take it from there.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by omobashua1: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
i love ur work,i've been following it 4 over a year now,even larez's own, more grease to ur elbow,i hope 2 work wit u soon.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
ihebrooke:

can you send me a mail, lets take it from there.

What is your mail address . . . ?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
ihebrooke:

akalawu@gmail.com

You have mail, Boss
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2011
omobashua1:

i love your work,i've been following it 4 over a year now,even larez's own, more grease to your elbow,i hope 2 work wit u soon.

thanks so much. Anytime, you are ready, i am willing.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
more designs soonest.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
ihebrooke:

more designs soonest.

I dont see what could make u not to have my business and that of my friends oh . . . i dont see it. . . no one have made me drool while looking at their designs and you have done just that.
Now i acknowledge you as a great Architect and for sure, you have my business. . . .shown most of your work to madam and she loved them too
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by makinde3: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
Can u design poultry house?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
makinde3:

The question should be 'can I afford a pro architect drawing a poultry house?'
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2011
Natudu:

The 3Ds are simply captivating. Nothing could be better than seeing your dream house in such ''close to reality'' renditions. Keep up the good work, bro.

thanks a lot.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2011
makinde3:

yes, i can design a poultry house.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by yungbilli: 1:48am On Aug 26, 2011
i design architectural modeling for houses,
companies, churches, and many others.
contact 08080448208

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 26, 2011
yungbilli:

contact 08080448208
I suggest you start your own thread cos people here will hardly notice your models compared to what OP is offering
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:32am On Aug 26, 2011
yungbilli:

contact 08080448208

Start another thread and dont crash someone else's . . . .
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 26, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Start another thread and dont crash someone else's . . . .
The dude is already spamming. He can't crash this thread not with that model that lacks texture, colour and proportion
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
4 Bedroom Duplex
All rooms en suite, ante room, laundry, kitchen.
9m by 25m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.