Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (709183 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 1:27am On Aug 29, 2011
ihebrooke:

4 Bedroom Duplex
All rooms en suite, ante room, laundry, kitchen.
9m by 25m

Beautiful . . . . . keep them coming
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2011
4 bedroom twin duplex
all rooms en suite
cross ventilated rooms.
Ante room, kitchen, lounge,

Exterior dimensions
25m by 15m

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2011
another view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
ihebrooke:

another view

I love the design of that middle Window . . . . beautiful
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I love the design of that middle Window . . . . beautiful

Thank You, Oga Fhemmy
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
Three bedroom block of flats,
all en suite, cross ventilated,
Lounge, kitchen, etc

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
another

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
4 bedroom duplex
All en suite and cross ventilated.
Kitchen, visitors lounge, visitors toilet,
main lounge.
External dimensions, 8.5m by 23.8m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
another view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2011
same view, colour change

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2011
5 Bedroom duplex
All room en suite
cross ventilated rooms
Lounge, Anteroom, Large Kitchen, store, etc
Exterior dimensions 13m by19m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
another view too

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2011
To say the least I'm stunned. This last design is just too bad.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-266315.288.html#msg9037469
Chief, you see where that car is packed . . . .  that is what i was talking about . . .extended to accommodate 2 cars side by side and a little wide too and if possible to make it curved out . . . .
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mikymouse1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2011
pls send drawings and estimate for a simple 3 Bedroom bungalow tonymaria101@Yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2011
blink182:

To say the least I'm stunned. This last design is just too bad.

thanks so much, oga mi.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by earthrealm(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2011
niceeee
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:48am On Sep 11, 2011
Chief . . . The longer we wait, the more changes i will be throwing into the design oh . . . . . .Lol
Cos now i love the terrace over the car in the last pix . . . .is that possible on my design, or will it be too late.
You know a space where i can just chill at night with madam and the kids while i sip some nice palm wine.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2011
the attached design below was done for a nairalander, and he also requested that we do the interior for him. Shown is the lounge and the dining. There are also other interiors in our archive. I was thinking of blogging it in another thread, or merging it with this. Suggestions regarding this are welcome.
We are here to actualise your dream,

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2011
the interiors

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2011
another

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2011
yet another

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2011
another too

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by olubuffett: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^ Well done!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by realnaija(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
What will it cost to design a 30 to 50 unit fully integrated estate.

comprising of 3/4 rooms terraced duplexes, block of 3 bedroom flats leisure ammenities such as tennis courts and swimming pool?

I have so far gotten one quote, which was kind of the high side of my budget.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
ihebrooke:

the attached design below was done for a nairalander, and he also requested that we do the interior for him. Shown is the lounge and the dining. There are also other interiors in our archive. I was thinking of blogging it in another thread, or merging it with this. Suggestions regarding this are welcome.
We are here to actualise your dream,

I will get the inside for mine too oh . . . .
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2011
olubuffett:

^^^ Well done!

thank you, oga mi
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2011
realnaija:

What will it cost to design a 30 to 50 unit fully integrated estate.

comprising of 3/4 rooms terraced duplexes, block of 3 bedroom flats leisure ammenities such as tennis courts and swimming pool?

I have so far gotten one quote, which was kind of the high side of my budget.

send me a mail on akalawu@gmail.com, stating what will be in the estate.
Lets start from there.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I will get the inside for mine too oh . . . .

ba komai, oga mi. No ''froblem'' at all at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.