Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] (74413 Views)

Scandalous Video Of PDP Senator Caught On Tape ‘doing It Hard’ In Office With Fe / Senator Caught Sleeping During Todays Debate / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by Uncletony(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
By the time u finish viewing this, u will realise u have wasted 3min of ur life span
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by tobiogunboye(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Na wa for this country self

1 Like

Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by jumobi1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
He actually was active in the screening. He asked questions.
Perhaps he zzzzZzzz'd out right after
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by sodiq42(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
iamariwa:
grin
This our 8th senate sef,our future is just in the hand of God
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by tunapawizzy: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
he wasn't sleeping.....He was just taking a look at the inside of his eyelids
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by olutunde12(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
gringringringrincheesycheesycheesy

I would do the same if i were in his shoes! I mean who were they 'screening'? Fashola, Fayemi, Audu ogbe, Amechi, Lie , Udoma etc?
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by millionboi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
4rm River state,he is waiti 4amechi
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by lukas280(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
actully he was doing his own screening in his sleep...he was confused in his sleeping because he saw amaechi begging senators to screen him.
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by grandeoj09(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
iamariwa:
grin
think he's awake when he want to ask fayemi some silly questions.
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by freshvine(f): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ezerbullet:

can u imagine. He's tired of shouting but he's not tired of the paychecks.

He's resting to chow Amaechi on Wednesday.
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by ahamonyeka(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
No!cos I watched him stood up to ask Audu ogbe a question.I was busy in the office and overheard him telling him that during his time as a PDP BOT he lack integrity.that was all I heard but I coudnt listen to all he said so,I do not think he is sleeping.
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by MAYOWAAK: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
When the Late Chief Sam Asabia, first Nigerian Chief Executive of First Bank was Private Secretary to the Premier of the Western region, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, he had observed that some ministers were always sleeping at meetings. So, he approached the premier, asking when he would reshuffle the cabinet. A surprised Chief Awolowo asked why he thought a cabinet reshuffle was imminent. The Private Secretary meekly indicated there was a band of weak members of the cabinet who contributed so little. He was asked by Chief Awolowo who they were. After he named them, Chief Awolowo volunteered some laughter and told him those men slept at meetings because the night before he was up late with them making the decisions the rest of the cabinet was pretending to be making at the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by Spybradd: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Alphaoscar:
He must be a PDP Senator !!!

Don't quote me if you can't proof me wrong.

....if you can't PROOF me wrong....

English hard o..
grin

1 Like

Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by ikescope: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
That sleeping senator is no other than d corrupt and useless senator from delta...his name I grew up 2 like but after work took me to his constituency sometime last 3 yrs, I then realised that wickedness exhumes from the grassroot.

SENATOR JAMES MANAGER..... u are milking ur people dry...

Posterity would judge this wicked fool

1 Like

Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by maduxs: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
He knows that it is business as usual no positive change. Things is turning to worst so he better sleep and dream about about a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by olaolulazio(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
He take style resemble osho
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by moses320(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Y wont him sleeep when d aouse is borin to him
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
zinachidi:
chaii... u can't deceive nature shaa, who knows what the man was doing all night..

Let me guess..janijakaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by modath(f): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dannyset:
This man ur seeing is one of those Senators that asked question today. And were there that doesn't even give a hoot. Pls focus ur camera on those kind of people tomorrow. Leave this old papa. grin

Did you even hear the out of point questions he asked Pa Audu Ogbeh

He said he remembers how good he was as PDP's Nat Chair & as far as he was concerned he remains his chairman!! grin

1. What causes Party defection & how to stop it.

2. Is it true someone (OBJ rumoured) put a gun to his head & asked him to resign?

He answered the first but ignored the 2nd.

Na politics full hin head, not service to his nation.

1 Like

Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by tsdarkside(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
dayjee:
Sleeping on duty

this is unacceptable...he is sleeping,while at work....we should sack this worker.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by ozomighty: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
I wonder
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by Arabs999: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
He was over serviced last night by one of the runs girls hence he dozed off.
... And I am very sure that the OP below me is still having a runs babe beside him right now. Intact, he shall be sleeping on duty tomorrow morning like the over serviced Senator in question.

1 Like

Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by castrokins(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Where's The Man? I Only Saw Senator Godswill Akpabio, CON
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by lurlah2014(f): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
His not sleeping but only meditating
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by viktor01(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
It's only in Nigeria that people get paid millions of Naira as allowance for sleeping.
I pity the masses with these kind of leaders. by the way, that was no screening but just gathering to eat money.
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by uchemac: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Finally upcoming artistes in Nigeria can now have quality music videos shot for them free of charge and have the video promoted as well, asides signing attractive records deals.
We will shoot a 1min viral video for you!
Come to our studio for a 1min talent showcase which will be broadcasted on BenTv {Europe}
Repeated broadcast on Kennis Music + Nigezie Tv
Studio section fix dates Monday to Friday 12miday to 5pm
Benefit includes
* Free talent showcase on Ben Tv {€urope}, Prime Time Africa & Nigezie for free
* Free blogging of selected song
* Free downloadable viral video with HD quality of artist performance
NOTE: Benefit does not end here there is still more contact us
Requirements are
* Biography or short write up
* IG, Twitter & Fb username
* Dress To Kill when coming for your 1min video box
Not Yet Enough
Okay you get a caller tune for your most banging song for a token!!!
Twitter: @smacby
Instagram: sheba_entertainment
For more information, call 08160838898, 09096000625
http://www.shebaentertainment.com
There’s love in sharing
Share this post to your fellow artistes!!!
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by viktor01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
maduxs:
He knows that it is business as usual no positive change. Things is turning to worst so he better sleep and dream about about a better Nigeria
I dey tell you.....real business as usually.
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by OXYGEN01: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
nigerians and apes.......NO DIFFERENCE.Just look at their faces
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by naijamade01: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
James manager. He was just meditating; lol.

Bodi no b firewood oooo
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
The good old man actually murdered sleep while his colleagues were busy screening d ministerial nominees.
Re: Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] by talk2yommex2000(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sleeping? It's glaring now, the man was also screening the ministers, though in spirit.

While others were screening the ministers physically, papa was screening them spiritually in the spirit realm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.