Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,925 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

DANTE VS KRATOS: You Be The Cameo Director In All Fairness - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / DANTE VS KRATOS: You Be The Cameo Director In All Fairness (1241 Views)

Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter/plotter And Replacement Blade / Do You Need A Professional Video Director/editor / Internet TV, Video Director/Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DANTE VS KRATOS: You Be The Cameo Director In All Fairness by emeraldknytt(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
I want to come up with a 5mins animated vid and being a hardcore gamer, I've had so many favourites. I pondered over the idea of whom to cast/star, eventually I got myself thinking Dante... Dante... Dante. Ok dante but who next? I slotted batman in and it doesn't fit.. Tried many characters but all were awkward in one way or the other, just as I was about to dissuade myself. I GOT KRATOS. In my vid, its going to be an all out fight between the two immortals in a gothic and obsolete world; free of life.

Both are going to be atleast 50M away from eachother

Since I can't feature all weapons: dante is stuck with his primary weapons albeit his ebony and ivory are 10M close to Kratos

Kratos is stuck with his blade of chaos and his bow of apollo.

No preps

No intel on each party

. Your votes and explanation orchestrates my video and hopefully, nairaland will be my host website for its upload.. Start voting now!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Design An Ebook Cover For N500 / See This / Kilojodesigns - Graphic Designing Portfolio 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.