Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike (5422 Views)

Lai Mohammed Cradles A Baby He Met While Flying Economy Class (Photos) / Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics) / Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Lataability(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
A Palestinian father cradled, kissed and cried as he said goodbye to his 3 year old daughter, Rahaf who was killed alongside her pregnant 30-year-old mum, Noor Hassan in an Israeli air strike near Gaza City, on Sunday, October 11, when their house collapsed. The Israeli army said that its planes were targeting two Hamas weapons-manufacturing sites in the area and not civilians. The mother and child were buried today. See more photos after the cut...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
this broke my heart so much cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
That is one bad thing about war, innocent civilians have to die.

3 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by donsteady(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is sad
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Orjioorji(f): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
I don't support killing of Children, but any Muslim can be killed for all I care.

13 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by double0seven(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
this Muslim people, they like drama no be small;

while it is sad occurrence, but violence is the only language Islamist fundamentalists understand. Isreal cannot afford to be emotional or else these daredevils will finish them.

why do the militants among them like operating from the midst of civilians. They should have known better but now that Isreal doesn't send them or any humanitarian law, Isreal's moto is, "we will harm those sought to do us harm "

17 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by skies(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Orjioorji:
I don't support killing of Children, but any Muslim can be killed for all I care.

You foolishly don't realize that a high percentage of the Palestinians are Christians.. Okponu!

The man could be a Christian, Israelis are not Christian, they are Jews, the have their own religion...
Before you spew thrash, I am a Christian.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by dejonathan(f): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sad
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by olaafirst: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=Orjioorji post=38953142]I don't support killing of Children, but any Muslim can be killed for all I care. You r nothing Dan humanbin wit wroung head

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by olaafirst: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Orjioorji:
you r notin Dan humanbin wit wrong head

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by afonomics(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Orjioorji:

Sorry to say but you are a big FOOL

7 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by stanech: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
They are looking for sympathy now. But for the past few weeks they have been stabbing Israelis non stop.

I am with Isreal on this. These muslim guys are animals.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by saheedbadmus(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
tears rolling down as i dey see d images

[size=18pt]SANTOMA [/size]in the building
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Psylas(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
skies:

You foolishly don't realize that a high percentage of the Palestinians are Christians.. Okponu!

The man could be a Christian, Israelis are not Christian, they are Jews, the have their own religion...
the man is a muslim, Palestine have very low percentage of xtians, islamabad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by gunuvi(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
O ma she oooo. This is very sad. God please come to the aid of innocent people. This world is going worse. RIP kid!!!
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by phiszo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
skies:

you also foolishly didn't realize you were wrong. most palestinians are muslims if not all

6 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by BALLOSKI: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
I hate Israel!

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I hate Israel!
me 2 and i'll fight 'em someday, its my destiny

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by BALLOSKI: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
me 2 and i'll fight 'em someday, its my destiny
they helped to build or turn many to monsters in the Islamic world.
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by BALLOSKI: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
phiszo:

you also foolishly didn't realize you were wrong. most palestinians are muslims if not all
wrong! They are many xtians in Palestine. They are both being attacked together. Israel doesn't care about xtianity.

Church of nativity is situated in Palestine.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by mysticgal(f): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Orjioorji:
All lives are too precious to be wasted, whether Muslim, Christian, Hindu, atheist etc. At least you should have reserved your comments and moved away or put in your sympathy . Any way lemme not bash you too much, let others have the opportunity to bash you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
BALLOSKI:
they helped to build or turn many to monsters in the Islamic world.
better you join your Isis brother for starters asshole.

5 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
skies:

have you been to Palestine before?
if not stfu.

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I hate Israel!
who cares undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by podosci(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
It's not a religious motivated violence...it's an independence or freedom motivated violence, more like the one that took place in south Afric,Zimbabwe and republic of Ireland.....Religion is far from the mind of the isrealis and palestines when it comes to this issue of violence

4 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by podosci(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Isreal has a 20-30% muslim population, while Palestine has 10-15% Christian population..... This not a religious issue, it's a violence dominated by struggle for freedom and territory

8 Likes

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Orjioorji(f): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
afonomics:

Sorry to say but you are a big FOOL
one terrorist dictated

1 Like

Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Orjioorji(f): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
olaafirst:
you r notin Dan humanbin wit wrong head
second terrorist dictated and all are Yoruba Muslims for now
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by yusfe4real: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Psylas:
the man is a muslim, Palestine have very low percentage of xtians, islamabad
ode...islamabad is in pakistan not palestine and thats where jesus i from idiot...go read history
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by moufan: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Israel is a well known terrorist state, so am not surprised by this act of terrorism and savagery from the zionist state called Israel.I am very sure one day israel will pay for its crimes. insha ALLAH
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by mikron(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Heart breaking photo
Re: Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sad! The truth is that terrors living among them are the causes of all the sad stories. I can't even look at the images because they make me wanna cry. cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese: Demand For Justice And Prosecution Of Martin Ayankola, The Enemy Of Islam / Yoruba's Make Moves For Oduduwa Republic, Says Restructuring Not Workable / Mr Nnamdi Kanu Also Announces The Adoption Of Red Berets For IPOB Members. PIC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.