Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (4165 Views)

Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Corona I-teach Corona 5 [Graduate Teacher Trainee Scheme] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme by biztechclass(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Meadow Hall Foundation is the non-profit arm of Meadow Hall Group. they supports students, teachers, schools, and communities through partnership with people, public and private organisations to carry out sustainable initiatives, projects and programmes such as School Adoption Programme, Meadow Hall Teacher Centres, Free Teacher Professional Development Training for Private and Public School Teachers, Inspirational Educator Awards and Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme.

The Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme is a 3 month teacher training and development initiative for young graduates who are passionate about the teaching profession regardless of their first academic discipline. The programme which started in 2013 with 30 participants, has produced over 100 professional teachers who are presently working in various schools both in Nigeria and abroad. It is a corporate social responsibility initiative of Meadow Hall and comes at no cost to the graduates.

2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme
Graduate Trainee Job Description

– To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into the field.
– To equip trainable young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and International best practice for effective teaching and learning.
– To attract into the teaching profession dynamic people who will acquire workplace and professional values to impact children and ultimately the Nation.
– To create an exceptional pool of teachers.
Qualification Requirements

– A minimum of a Second Class upper (2-1) degree from a recognised institution in or outside Nigeria
– Good Communication and Social Skills
– Applicants without an education qualification (NCE, B.Ed, PGDE etc.) are expected to get one not later than 1 year after the programme
– Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than two years ago
– Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age.
– Passion for the teaching profession
– Proficient ICT Skills
Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme Benefits

– Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies.
– Exposure to modern educational settings and technology.
– To become a relevant icon in moulding the future generation.
– A platform for self-development, creativity and excellent service delivery

Click http://www.24newspage.com/apply-online-2016-meadow-hall-graduate-teacher-trainee-programme-30th-october-2015/ to apply online for Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme by Gpopsicle(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
thanks very much,I have applied.I filled the registration form online and den got a congratulatory message.hope I am on the right track? if I may ask, how much will we be paid during this three months and will graduate trainees be absorbed into d school?

1 Like

Re: Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme by Ruthese: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
I got a mail from Meadow Hall School to write an online Test on the 1st of December 2016,but l dint get the link to log in..did anyone get such message?
Re: Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme by nopretense: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ruthese:
I got a mail from Meadow Hall School to write an online Test on the 1st of December 2016,but l dint get the link to log in..did anyone get such message?
How far? Did u later atempt d test?
Re: Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme by Robormuzo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
I got a text message from the institution. But I didn't get the mail they ask me to access to login.. .. I'm still waiting for the mail. The rest is 7/12/2016.
Re: Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme by Fatchi: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
please I also got the link to write an online test on 7/12/2016.

1 Like

Re: Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme by Sazzywengz(f): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fatchi:
please I also got the link to write an online test on 7/12/2016.
have u done the skype interview?
Re: Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme by Ruthese: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Ye..l wrote the online test and got 28/50,they sent a message that l was unenrolled.l dnt knw wat dt means

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Oyo State Teachers Recruitment By Tescom 2013 / IF You Are Intrested / Saipem Eni Is Recruiting Fresh Engineering Graduates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.