Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed (86683 Views)

WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo) / The Mum And 14-Month-Old Daughter Killed By Festac Bank Robbers Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by timothydare(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Niger police no be human being before na.after dey might have planned with the robbers .why will they come .they are big fools RIP to the those that lost their lives
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by IYANGBALI: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Orjioorji:
Buhari is a cause to Nigeria
go back to primary school and learn how to spell English words correctly tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by kenny2u(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Orjioorji:
Black brain! Oponu! Na buhari send them? Which society no get criminals?
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by MRWINSOME: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
francotunsco:
Buhari is not only a cause to Nigeria, he is also a course to Africa and a cost to the world!
Lolz you are too mean on this guy oooooooo he deserved the trashing
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
RobinHez:

Yeah...reason why I shook my head! undecided

People died, and u had to make a sarcastic comment

i was serious. i didn't know what to say again, so i just said what popped into my mind.

because God understands everything. sad
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by hardbody: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is sad. Please for the avoidance of doubt, when there are such shootings and cross fire, people are advised to lie flat on the floor and never attempt to see what is happening or who is shooting until the shooting dies down. Bullets from some high calibre guns like magnum can penetrate most objects and hit at targets behind.

Same suggestion goes for when bombs are exploding in their numbers. The shrapnels fly up and therefore lying flat is a safer option.

May God continue to protect us. Ambode has failed where Fashola excelled.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Gestapolee: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
jmoore:
Police dey sleep. Na to collect 50 Naira and 100 naira dem sabi wella.

[img]http://onlyinnigeria.files./2012/08/funny-nigeria-police-mess.jpg[/img]
u are a very stupid boy or girl!! the police you are talking about are they not human beings with family and responsibility just as u have? what happened to those policemen who lost their lives in the fight for safety of Nigeria ,have they been taken care of? life is a very delegate thing so one needs to be careful mind u! rest in peace mum and child!!!! God will judge.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by k1centy: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please Nairaland, give us good news fa. We are almost getting used to hearing bad news everyday. Post news like, "Bar beach turns into money", "Money rained 4 hours in Ondo state today and people were picking till they got tired".

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by honourhim: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Orjioorji:

This is the type of comment that confirms that those of you who hate Buhari does that senselessly. Receive sense. Also learn to spell correctly.
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Beremx(f): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am sure the woman was rushed to Good Shepherd hospital(I hope I got the name right). The hospital is a stone throw from Access Bank and the nearest to the robbery scene. If they actually rejected the woman,they should be dealt with.

I dunno why patients shot by bullets should be rejected in nigerian hospitals.

So sad!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by fagkay57: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thunder fire all policemen that are attached to this area. Na only to collect #50 and start humiliating the innocent ones. Stupid people!!!
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by meforyou1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
So sad. Police will arrange amateurs in 2 weeks time
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by skytech2020(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
May God reward them according to the work of there hands... cry cry cry
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by sniper1305(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op you are confused, 1st u said 14month, den 18month, u also said area commander arrive d scene an hour later den u also said gun battle btw police and d robbers, abeg go check d news vri well, their was serious gun battle btw dem & police wich made dem 2 abandon over 27million naira & fled #Envelopejournalist
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by AdemolaA2: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Orjioorji:
Buhari is a 'cause' indeed.. better sit up and work on your spelling skills instead of sitting there blaming Buhari for everything. Meanwhile, the souls of the departed shall hunt the robbers for the rest of their lives and R.I.P to those innocent souls!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by hedonistic: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
So that Festac Police Station is just for decoration and to collect money from Igbo chairmen in the area?. Robbers operated for up to one hour just a stone throw away and they couldn't respond? What a massive shame.
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by berrystunn(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
[size=26pt]If na the time of A.C okoro no way for them[/size]
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Alexisu: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nigeria police?

Tufiakwa

Heard that they recovered 27million from the robbers, the question is how?
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by pion: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=hardbody post=38954616]This is sad. Please for the avoidance of doubt, when there are such shootings and cross fire, people are advised to lie flat on the floor and never attempt to see what is happening or who is shooting until the shooting dies down. Bullets from some high calibre guns like magnum can penetrate most objects and hit at targets behind.

Same suggestion goes for when bombs are exploding in their numbers. The shrapnels fly up and therefore lying flat is a safer option.

If only Nigerians would heed this. It appears we have a love/curiosity for violence and/or we simply lack the knowledge
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by timothydare(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Police na f9
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by hob(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is sad

Robbers robbing endlessly wt ease

RIP to the Dead

What's the essence of all d security apparatus that is being embarked upon by the state govt.

I pray 2 God that the culprits shall Def meet their loo
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by RobinHez(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
i was serious. i didn't know what to say again, so i just said what popped into my mind.

because God understands everything. sad

I just hope that's not sarcastic...@bolded

Mr Agnostic embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Tmaritas76(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Owliver:
thank God the names of the robbers are not knows
they have been arrested and their names are udom effiong,isa Mohammed,temitope oyinola.are you now happy
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by akigbemaru: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
robbery in festac
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
3 GBOSA for that FCMB security guard. He is the one qualified and supposed to be the commissioner of police.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
RobinHez:

I just hope that's not sarcastic...@bolded

Mr Agnostic embarassed
what do you mean agnostic?
i am a greekistian now. i worship greek gods. grin grin grin

seriously though. embarassed just because i am agnostic doesn't prohibit me from saying that. i can likewise say.

allah understands. sad
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
This bmum must have finished reading that holy bible thinking God for the gift of seeing a new day.
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by kinibigdeal(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
After some people in lagos because of selfishness and ignorance will confuse some intellectually weak southwest youths that OPC are jonathans army. I pity this candle wax Youth that failed to know that without this people, the zone is prone. Where was the godfather when Northeners took over mile12, killing yorubas, this people fought. They fought for the emrgence of obasanjo, they fought for Abiola? Etc OPC are better off than our police in terms of social security. The robbery case is pathetic, if we have had OPC securing the banks probably it wouldn't have been severe. Since the inception of this government in Lagos, Insecurity is gradually getting is toil back. Criminals are returning to oshodi
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by doyinezekiel: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Orjioorji:
I wonder how some people think like a duck...what has Buhari got to do with this again...just imagine the way he spelt 'curse' as 'cause' you are even a greater problem to this country than those robbers'

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
fagkay57:
Thunder fire all policemen that are attached to this area. Na only to collect #50 and start humiliating the innocent ones. Stupid people!!!
join the police and help us fight crimes. Are U sango the god of thunder?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Same Mode of operations, same number of robbers..... them never talk true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady / Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.