Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This (3806 Views)

Meet Aisha Wakil (mama Boko Haram) The Igbo Woman Behind Boko Haram / Boko Haram Shoot Dead 18 Women In Adamawa Village / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by divineappo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
AMERICA IS BEHIND BOKO HARAM.....SHOOT ME, BUT READ THIS

Before you crucify me and I am expecting it, reason with me and let us walk on this road to self-realization and self-actualization. I hate to say this, but the world Terrorism to the West is mostly related to Violent extremist groups like Boko Haram; Al-Shahab, The Taliban, Al-Qaida, Hamas etc.…..When boko haram pledged allegiance to ISIS, they simply officially synergized strength with their Higher Boss, because ISIS is simply an arm of America's CIA. It was just a synergy between two terrorist groups operated by America's CIA. But have you bothered to ask yourself why should the western definition be the benchmark by which we all define terrorism? You have not, I guess and that is why I think that the Re-education of Nigerians on our Historical Relevance is very important (Forget Islam & Christianity; They are Foreign). Because, without the understanding of our History, we cannot fully understand our role, our part in humanities growth and development. The mis-education of our people, the over-reliance on external interpretation of our history, the functional illiteracy within our system, the colonial division of our people, The Neo-Colonial visible and invisible demons has made it almost impossible for the average Nigeria to sit up and think Nigeria.
The Real External Terrorist are the West, Particularly the United State and Israel...The Modern Islamic fundamentalism can be traced to the Permanent Refugee situation in Palestine, where the Creation of the State of Israel in 1948 made the Palestinians Refugees in their own country. Don’t get all Biblical with, the Origin occupiers of the region were not Israelis. The anger of the average Arabian Youth of the ills the Israeli Occupiers is visiting on the Palestinian will led anyone into taking desperate measures to defend his or her fatherland in the face of unprecedented international hypocrisy on the side of the West (afterall, the Palestinians were not not responsible for the sins xof the Germans). The United States Foreign Policy has also contributed greatly to the destabilization of the Arab world...People should ask, all the major modern terrorist event since the 1970 till date have been centered around what?.....Palestinians and US Foreign Policy…Without mincing word, The United States, The Israelis and the US Defence industry are the Biggest Terrorist in the World…..Majority of all the arm struggles in Africa and the World have a touch of the United States in them, Have you not wondered why the United State have refused to Sign the Small Arms Non-Proliferation Treaty? The US was involved in the origination of the Mujahedeens (Taliban) to fight the Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980; Once the Russian fled, The CIA abandoned the Taliban from where Osama Bin Laden started the War against the US primarily because of the desecration of the Islamic Holy Land with a Crusader Army in Saudi Arabia and the Israeli Actions in Palestinians.
The Real Internal Terrorist in Nigeria are the Ex-Presidents, Governors, Ministers, Politicians and Looters who have been looting the Nigerian Commonwealth over the past decades. The Monumental Corruption and the unprecedented looting of our Treasury and Resources has led to so many problems in Nigeria. From Unemployment to Illiteracy, From Darkness to Insecurity, From Abandoned projects to Poverty, from Societal decay to Moral Criminality, From No Healthcare to deceptive Religious Leaders...These Governors, Ministers, Presidents, Politicians and Religious Leaders are the real Terrorist. They have so bastardized our society and our mentality that Criminality has become a good thing in Nigeria. From the Niger Delta Militants to the OPC...From MASSOB to Boko Haram...One thing is common ...Leadership Neglect of the people’s Common Good. I have always said that in the future the poor will have no food to eat but the rich. The surge in Kidnapping is just the beginning; the very wealthy Politicians and Religious Leaders in Nigeria should begin to watch their backs. The election of President Mohammed Buhari was a sign to tell these Terrorist that the Masses are waking up from their slumber. The Lynching and Jungle Justice for Political, Spiritual, Governmental and Societal leaders (Terrorist) is going to come like a Tsunami. They should pray that PMB succeeds.
Boko Haram and so many of the supposed Terrorist groups are a direct result of our Leaders implementing of Terrorist Policies that have succeeded in impoverishing our people. World Bank, IMF, WTO and all Western Developed Neo-Liberal policies have supported these Corrupt Leaders to milk the people even more. PMB’s scolding of developed nations for allowing Nigeria and the developing world’s looted funds to be stored in their Banks is the fact. Historical we all know that the West have supported these looters and they have provided them coverage and safe haven in the past. While things have changed a little bit and developed countries and economies have become more transparent, they must as a matter of urgency do more to close the Income Inequality problem….Thomas Piketty was explicit in his book “Capital in The Twenty First Century” that if nothing is done about the terrorism of Capitalism and Income Inequality, we will experience a people driven revolution that will be compared only to the pre-capitalist era before the 19th century.
The Real Terrorist are the Western Powers and Economies, The Politicians and our Leaders and their Demonic Trade Policies that have continually impoverished our people...When you ignore the needs of the most vulnerable in the society, you make them weapons for those with nothing to give but violence…There is a Massive incoming Masses Revolution; Very Few Politicians will Survive and the drums are already beating...Those with Ears, Let them Hear.
READ AND THINK......DON'T PRAY.....READ AND THINK

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
z
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by BrightEye(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Unless u tell me the headline is just an irony, i don't need to read this whole crap b4 i disagree.

1 Like

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by gayman99: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg, someone should summarize this write up.

This is my tenth day of dry fasting. I neva chop. The energy left is for casting out demons and not to read long scripts.

5 Likes

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Owliver(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
its not america. its the jews. they control America. since almost forever the jewish people have sponsored elections in america. they control the media, they control wall street, they control federal reserve(private banks merged as central bank of usa). why do you think hitler hated jews? they made us believe Hitler was a sick man but no thats a lie. google "zionist jew ambition" google "jewish influence on the west" Google rothschild(illuminati, freemason) family ambition. google about the jews and you will be amazed. israrl is anti-Christ big time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Owliver(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
BrightEye:
Unless u tell me the headline is just an irony, i don't need to read this whole crap b4 i disagree.
open ur eyes. islam is 5% threat to humanity. jews are 95%.
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Owliver(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jews are dangerous. they want to get back at the west(christians) for the holocaust. they fill the media with islam vs christianity of cos islam is a threat but we are blind about jews vs gentiles..... how do they operate? they control your money(banks) they are smart. why do you think isis has not been defeated since? saudi and jews(America) wants iran(shite muslims &atomic bomb) gone. jews are bad. they are not the ones from the bible. they planned 9.11 so as to raid iraq of suspected atomic weapons. they bully Palestine though Palestine too are guilty. they have a dream. one world order where the capital will be jerusalem. read my people. read

3 Likes

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by DaBullIT(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Always sample HIV -

NAFDAC approved weed
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Vicadonis(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Be careful ooo. Obama might be on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by sarmiie(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is the definition of a rant.....do u have ADHD? ?
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by lanrehamd: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Owliver:
open ur eyes. islam is 5% threat to humanity. jews are 95%.
On point ops
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by lanrehamd: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Owliver:
its not america. its the jews. they control America. since almost forever the jewish people have sponsored elections in america. they control the media, they control wall street, they control federal reserve(private banks merged as central bank of usa). why do you think hitler hated jews? they made us believe Hitler was a sick man but no thats a lie. google "zionist jew ambition" google "jewish influence on the west" Google rothschild(illuminati, freemason) family ambition. google about the jews and you will be amazed. israrl is anti-Christ big time.
Fact. Jewish conspiracy and protocols of the elders of the zionist speaks it all.

1 Like

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by mekaboy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
lol blame America for the monster u created at home. Was america there when their leader was killed after he was arrested?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by lanrehamd: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
lanrehamd:

Fact. Jewish conspiracy and protocols of the elders of the zionist speaks it all
What the world is experiencing now has been planed years years back by the zionist(jews) for one who reads wide.
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by QTEST007(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
B
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by nicolosam(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
logical analysis. The world is a time bomb about to explode any Moment from now. capitalism is threat to global peace and humanity and a promoter of mind and mental poverty. on Nigeria, i dont see anything changing but a propagandist government to feast on the fantasies of the Nigerian masses. a new Nigeria is needed!
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Karanka: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ok,thread for conspiracy theories.
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by mikron(m): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
America are d real sponsors of boko haram, why then do u think they refused to sell us arms? Yet they were angry when Russia extended their hand of fellowship towards us making sure we buy arms without hassle from them, America claimed they are bombing isis in Syria since God knows when but when d Russians started doing same to isis in Syria the US is crying fowl, instead of joining forces with Russia to wipe out d extremists, how come boko haram keep coming strong even in d face of near extinction? Who is providing the arms they use? The mines they plant, etc. America is involved. My opinion though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by tsdarkside(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
BrightEye:

who cares...when calamity lands on your front door,dont blame the watchmen......your blood will be on your own head....the op did his job of old....your blood,will not be on his head...who cares...enjoy your madness......... grin grin grin grin
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by iluvnaija: 3:05am On Oct 14, 2015
@op Thank you for this piece! A very good write up.

If you want to get an in depth knowledge of what @op said, go watch on youtube "Jesus Saves" from part2 by the Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan. Another interesting video by Farrakhan is "This man Jesus" about 14 short videos.

Enjoy!
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by kamair237(m): 6:16am On Oct 14, 2015
conspiracy!!!
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Junior66(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2015
This thread is obviously intended to make some muslims feel less guilty for the sins of their brothers and sisters in Islam. The OP is a Leftist animal. They align with muslims all the time to provide non-existent evidence of how every act of terror is not religiously inclined or carried out by muslims.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by thirty(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2015
Its an old news.
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Owliver:
Jews are dangerous. they want to get back at the west(christians) for the holocaust. they fill the media with islam vs christianity of cos islam is a threat but we are blind about jews vs gentiles..... how do they operate? they control your money(banks) they are smart. why do you think isis has not been defeated since? saudi and jews(America) wants iran(shite muslims &atomic bomb) gone. jews are bad. they are not the ones from the bible. they planned 9.11 so as to raid iraq of suspected atomic weapons. they bully Palestine though Palestine too are guilty. they have a dream. one world order where the capital will be jerusalem. read my people. read
jews this, jews that undecided
enjoy your conspiracy grin
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Owliver(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2015
Chappie:
jews this, jews that undecided enjoy your conspiracy grin
k
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2015
mikron:
America are d real sponsors of boko haram, why then do u think they refused to sell us and? Yet they were angry when Russia extended their hand of fellowship towards us, America claimed they are bombing isis in Syria since God knows when but when d Russians started doing same to isis in Syria the US is crying fowl, instead of joining forces with Russia to wipe out d extremists, how come boko haram keep coming strong even in d face of near extinction? Who is providing the arms they use? The mines they plant, etc. America is involved. My opinion though
the northern nigerians funded bokoharam.
american's have nothing to do with bloody muhammedans.
islambad angry
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by frankyychiji(f): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Chappie:

jews this, jews that undecided
enjoy your conspiracy grin
America will know - Dame Patience 2014
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Owliver(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Junior66:
This thread is obviously intended to make some muslims feel less guilty for the sins of their brothers and sisters in Islam. The OP is a Leftist animal. They align with muslims all the time to provide non-existent evidence of how every act of terror is not religiously inclined or carried out by muslims.
no one is vindicating islam. but understand the bigger picture. Israel oppresses people in middle east. why do you think isis still stands all these years. a military with no air force, no navy yet nato, and the west cant destroy them? how possible is that? do you know the war in yemen is between Saudi(sunni) and iran(shite).... do you know Israel and saudi has one common enemy? IRAN(shite & nuclear weapon).....
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2015
frankyychiji:
America will know - Dame Patience 2014
Am sure American's are also responsible for 2011 undecided
Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2015
Owliver:
no one is vindicating islam. but understand the bigger picture. Israel oppresses people in middle east. why do you think isis still stands all there years. a military with no air force, no navy yet nato, and the west cant destroy them? how possible is that? do you know the war in yemen is between Saudi(sunni) and iran(shite).... do you know Israel and saudi has on common enemy? IRAN(shite & nuclear weapon).....
Arabs tried oppressing isreal but got their ass kicked.
And tell me who isreal's are Oppressing?
palestine undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This by Owliver(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2015
Chappie:

Am sure American's are also responsible for 2011 undecided
ok lemme tell you an obvious one the whole world knows. shey you are aware america created taliban i. order to fight russia in afgan? even an infant knows this. they dont deny it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Situation In Imo State University Worsens... / Military Man Vs Police Woman Sleeping On Duty:What Has Gone Wrong?(photos) / Breaking News : Amaechi Urges Army Chief Not To Send Igbo Soldiers To Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.