Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions (570 Views)

Breaking: Maiduguri Under Attack - Vigil360 / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Suspected members of the Boko Haram sect struck in Maiduguri, capital of Borno state, on Tuesday, killing an unspecified number of people. A security source confirmed the attack to TheCable but said he does not have details. “I don’t have the full information now but the attacks happened, that I am very sure of and lives were involved,” he said. When contacted Sani Usman, army spokesman, refused to comment on the incident. “I cannot talk to you now,” he said and ended the call abruptly. Boko Haram has continued to attack soft targets in the north-east despite the efforts of the government to put an end to the activities of the sect.
More to follow …

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-maiduguri-hit-multiple-explosions

lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions by Abbeyme: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Not again!

The point is that soft targets would always exist in that region - even, in every region.
Re: BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
And the dullard is winning the war on instagram!

I pity the change zombies.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions by Bayswater: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Our President seems helpless. What a clueless President. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions by nigerianvenom(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
My people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are indiscipline! In fella's voice.

This is the change buhari promised. They all frustrated Jonathan's fight. The laughed and mocked at him each time the was a mishap in Nigeria. Whenever boko haram striked, lai Muhammed took to newsprint to cursed, abused and insult Jonathan and his family. What about el Rufa’i? His own was like glo unlimited, he abused the entire Christian faith because of his hate for JONATHAN. I remember when the almost took to street to celebrate cos America refused selling weapons to Nigeria. Now they have the chance to end boko haram, but unfortunately, boko boys are becoming more dreadful than they ever were.

I weep for this country i unfortunately become a citizen
Re: BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions by importexpert(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
nice post
Re: BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions by madridguy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
May God help us.
Re: BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions by subterfuge: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
SOOO SAAAAD
SO SAD!!!!!!
IS IT NOW A DAILY AFFAIR?
IT HAS GOTTEN TO A STAGE WHERE THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND JTF SHOULD BE KILLING EVERY SUSPECTED BOKO HARAM MEMBER.
BECAUSE THEIR NUMBER KEEPS INCREASING BY THE DAY
Re: BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions by nigerianvenom(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abbeyme:
Not again!

The point is that soft targets would always exist in that region - even, in every region.

Boko haram are killing nigerians and apc and their media arms are talking about soft target.

Do we have any hard target in Nigeria?
Re: BREAKING: Maiduguri Hit By Multiple Explosions by obiak4(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2015
Who will they blame na
a pdp
b gej
c fayose
d dickson
your time start now

(1) (Reply)

‘how Cabals Within The Presidency Allegedly Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial List / Exclusive. The Real Reason Why Senate Postponed Plenary Today. / Hungary Promises To Help Nigeria End Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.