Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed (4277 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / What a Woman Really Wants from her man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by PROPUNTER(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Deep inside, no woman wants a man who just jumps into bed and pulls out his penis, because sex for woman is a mental and physical process. You must be willing to go the extra mile, if at all you want her to put up a good performance for you and also enjoy herself.
Women want as much from sex as men want – orgasmic experience.
Unfortunately, the average man only thinks about himself so the women are short-changed – and many of them don’t complain because they don’t want to expose the bad girl inside them.
Deep inside, no woman wants a man who just jumps into bed and pulls out his penis, because sex for woman is a mental and physical process.
You must be willing to go the extra mile, if at all you want her to put up a good performance for you and also enjoy herself.
Here are 5 things she actually wants:
1. Use your tongue on her body – your tongue has a lot of roles to perform when it comes to sex. The average woman wants you to love her body with your hands, your penis and your tongue. If you really appreciate her body, why not eat it up – kiss, bite, suck, and nibble on her shoulders, upper back, indentation of her lower back…and the vagina itself. Just tongue her to orgasm.
2. Speak ‘lies’ and truths into her ears – women do not want mute men in bed. No, you have to say something. Tell her how excited you are, how you like the wetness of her vagina, how her breasts feel in your hands and how her tongue tastes in your mouth. She wants to hear you say you’re having the best time of your life…
3. Make her inner thighs burn – women love to get some loving on their thighs because the skin on there is as sensitive as it is smooth. Whether you use your palm or your tongue, just make sure you pay some attention to them and she’ll get all excited and prepped for hot sex.
4. Make her butt and boobs your toy – those round things are not meant for decorations bro! She wants you to put her breasts and her boobs to work by pressing them when you have sex. Gran them and squeeze, like a sensual massage! It’s all part of the sex!
5. Go down under and eat the pie – yes, she may not be bold enough to ask you to eat her salad, but almost every woman is hoping that the man will use his common sense and eat her. Women are more likely to get an orgasm through direct stimulation of their vagina, especially via oral, than through real sex.
So are you ready to be the man who brings their sex fantasies to life?

2 Likes

Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mmm .

1 Like

Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by WebSurfer(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ashanti0522:
Mmm .
Another very stupid senseless lowlife post up there
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by PROPUNTER(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ashanti0522:
Mmm .
why Mmm you are Going Gaga right nw.....
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Chukabiz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ok.
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by bolafez(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
aiit
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Vinshu(f): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
1 - Correct

2 - Wrong

3 - Wrong

4 - Wrong

5 - Correct

3 Likes

Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Ekeneegwu(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
GBAM!!!!
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by PROPUNTER(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

1 - Correct

2 - Wrong

3 - Wrong

4 - Wrong

5 - Correct

hmmm Dont deny yourself sensation
I Love Paddling No 4 especially Soft Ones Like Falz said in celebrity Girl Friend.
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Vinshu(f): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
PROPUNTER:

hmmm Dont deny yourself sensation
I Love Paddling No 4 especially Soft Ones Like Falz said in celebrity Girl Friend.

Good for you
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by PROPUNTER(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
where are the Ladies running i Hit the Nail they wont accept the fact any Girl that Doesnt Enjoy The above 5 na Man structure
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by hkidola00(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
op, am telling u, dat number 3 is sooo on point, as iin confirm o
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Vinshu(f): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
PROPUNTER:
where are the Ladies running i Hit the Nail they wont accept the fact any Girl that Doesnt Enjoy The above 5 na Man structure

I'm here! I don't enjoy all 5! undecided
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by hkidola00(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

1 - Correct

2 - Wrong

3 - Wrong

4 - Wrong

5 - Correct

number 3- wrong, really can u come to me and let see au wrong it can be
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by PROPUNTER(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

Good for you
I wish am ur Man would Love to Paddle On You.
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Vinshu(f): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
PROPUNTER:

I wish am ur Man would Love to Paddle On You.
But you are not. Sorry.
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by PROPUNTER(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

But you are not. Sorry.

someday i might be urs
you must be a role Model lady.
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Vinshu(f): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
PROPUNTER:

someday i might be urs
you must be a role Model lady.

I have a husband
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by PROPUNTER(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

I have a husband
Good for You Hope i wont hear divorce story.
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Vinshu(f): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Good for You
Hope i wont hear divorce story.

Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by gmacnoms(m): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

I have a husband

propunter ....... U see urlife now?
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by gmacnoms(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

I have a husband

propunter ....... U see urlife now? Can u pls luk for where to buy a pinch of sense? I ddnt expect anymore naive talks from u after she sed she's married. Abeg take sense
Vinshu:

PROPUNTER:

Good for You
Hope i wont hear divorce story.

2 Likes

Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by PROPUNTER(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
gmacnoms:
propunter ....... U see urlife now? Can u pls luk for where to buy a pinch of sense? I ddnt expect anymore naive talks from u after she sed she's married. Abeg take sense

Hope You are not under influence of Drug or alcohol i drop from my point of view i have heard stories of divorces especially whites... Because i hate it cost me pains my parents were divorced. When i was 6 Months.
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by gmacnoms(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Hope You are not under influence of Drug or alcohol i drop from my point of view i have heard stories of divorces especially whites... Because i hate it cost me pains my parents were divorced. When i was 6 Months.
now I understand why u need sense. U cnt even use punctuation properly too. My friend, go and get sense and education

Ur parents divorced and abandoned u while u were 6mnths doesn't give u d influence to cum here and start insultin som1's wife.

U need to grow up
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Qualer: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:

1 - Correct

2 - Wrong

3 - Wrong

4 - Wrong

5 - Correct

because those are the only ones YOU love to get!
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Qualer: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Ashanti0522:
Mmm .

how many of the above are you into?
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by kYjelly2: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Obviously, duhh undecided

Eat that ass and pusssy like youve not eaten in a month and she'll moan in pleasure

cc pinkbarbie
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2015
when i marry,i will come and confirm
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by greatiyk4u(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
1 - Correct
2 - Wrong
3 - Wrong
4 - Wrong
5 - Correct
Badt gal
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
PROPUNTER:

why Mmm you are Going Gaga right nw.....

No 2 . is a lie . don't lie in my ears cause that's gone turn me off embarassed
Re: 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed by Syphonn(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sex is never satisfying when only one style is repeated over and over. Different sex positions come with different levels of pleasure to the partners involved.

The mastery of sex is not dependent on how long a person lasts, but it is based on the degree of satisfaction one gets from the act.

The missionary was pretty much meant for sex and is one of the most preferred sex positions because both partners are always comfortable. When you turn toward each other for some slow and sweet cuddles, you can UnCloth each other under the covers before one of you gets gently pulled on top.

But it has been discovered that there are numerous ways sex can be enjoyed without lying at your back and having your partner thrust till orgasm. Other styles can be used to acquire maximum pleasure.

Read more with images the 10 sex positions you never knew existed at www.healthyfeedz.com

(1) (Reply)

25 Of The World’s Most Insane Looking Bathrooms / Lol.what Could Be On This Child's Innocent Mind(pics) / Why Are Many Wives Cheating On Their Husbands These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.