Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix (3204 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) / My Experience With Carl Care And Callus Miller PH And The Infinix Zero 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by francx(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
I bought an infinix hot note pro not up to 2months ago. after updating there several versions of bugfull lolipop, the fone started developing all manners of fault it stopped charging fast it stopped dectecting a pc and d battery indicator wont read until it gets to 0%. I took the nonsense to carl care for them to fix o, thats how dey told me to come back in 5 working days. Little did i know dat dey wanted to add more problems to my fone. I came back in 6working days. and dey gave me my fone and told me dat the didn't hav the parts to fix it(abeg if carl care no get part who one get am again?) the said they will call wen the hav d parts and dat i should keep in touch. I went home to manage the crap for the main time o. Dats how i went home and realised dat my former 2gig ram fone and 32 gig rom fone was now 1gig ram and 16gig rom, and the fone now restarts at will and dosent charge at all unless i off it. So the useless carl care compounded my problems. If i no i for jejely maintain my longlasting and trusted r7 o. Now incompotent carl care and substandard infinix hav conspired to make my fone life miserable.
I just checked the imei and the imei on my bat3 doesnt rhyme wit wat the fone is showing. thanks to the person that said i should check imei. I dont know y u would think i am not being truthfull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by encryptjay(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2015
This Case is an interesting one. Don't really know what to say about this.Really sorry about this.
Take that phone back cos they've messed it up or did they change it?
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 14, 2015
encryptjay:
This Case is an interesting one. Don't really know what to say about this.Really sorry about this.

Enprickted, how you see Gionee M5?
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by encryptjay(m): 12:36am On Oct 14, 2015
suxxman:

Great phone: good design,good battery, fine display.
Needs to be rooted to modify some stuffs though.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 14, 2015
encryptjay:
Great phone: good design,good battery, fine display. Needs to be rooted to modify some stuffs though.
So? It's a Yes Yes?
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Cc carlcaresophia
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by francx(m): 1:13am On Oct 14, 2015
encryptjay:
i dont think they changed it cos the fones problems are still dsame... They just changed the ram and rom.. thanks for your concern
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by puresoul1(m): 2:52am On Oct 14, 2015
If this is true then u need a slap
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by bobo65(m): 3:33am On Oct 14, 2015
The way these Chinese ppl are packing scrap into Nigerian market and d way Nigerians are welcoming it is what's annoying me...

Y can't u guys just buy sumtn that will make u sleep well at nyt

I'm using the 1st gen of a Moto x, the phone now has 3rd gen, its been out for 2 yrs and iv never as much as had a battery probs...

I pray for a day when one of these Chinese brands will launch a phone and they will sell like 10 pieces in a month, by then they will start knowing Nigerians are not stupid..

I used a Samsung s2 for a year, used s3 for over 3yrs ,never had any issue, if u check out the money u spend in repairing ur cheap Chinese phones, plus d one u spend on drugs for the headache n malaria it gives u, plus d radiation that enters ur brain due to cheap materials they phone is made from, ull know u r at more loss than u think..

#teamsamsungmotorolanokiaLG till Chinese brands become sensible

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Warlord3000(m): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Sorry about that bro
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by boss1310(m): 6:06am On Oct 14, 2015
bobo65:
The way these Chinese ppl are packing scrap into Nigerian market and d way Nigerians are welcoming it is what's annoying me...

Y can't u guys just buy sumtn that will make u sleep well at nyt

I'm using the 1st gen of a Moto x, the phone now has 3rd gen, its been out for 2 yrs and iv never as much as had a battery probs...

I pray for a day when one of these Chinese brands will launch a phone and they will sell like 10 pieces in a month, by then they will start knowing Nigerians are not stupid..

I used a Samsung s2 for a year, used s3 for over 3yrs ,never had any issue, if u check out the money u spend in repairing ur cheap Chinese phones, plus d one u spend on drugs for the headache n malaria it gives u, plus d radiation that enters ur brain due to cheap materials they phone is made from, ull know u r at more loss than u think..

#teamsamsungmotorolanokiaLG till Chinese brands become sensible
my oga use the phone that serve you best and not condemn other companies.so you haven't seen LG,SAMSUNG,MOTOROLA AND NOKIA new phones malfunctioning,well I have.
my wife and i used Tecno P5 for 3 years before changing to INFINIX HOTNOTE PRO and never for once have I serviced mine or hers,this is a phone that fell from my hand thousands of times I just pick it up fix the battery and cover shikena. I ve updated my phone just as the OP said here and nothing is wrong with it same as my better half's,the OP is unlucky with the one he has,he even said they changed the ram on his phone,is that even possible.am typing this with it now and how many users have complained about it.
people always say"Chinese phones"as if its a bad thing its not,cos in those Chinese phones there are grades so buy the one you can afford just like in Motorola's.if their phone is cheaper it doesn't mean they are weaker.I used Nokia,Samsung and Motorola phones from mid 2000's to 2012,they are alright but they are just phones just like these Infinix products are phones too they all served me well,with the technology available now my Tecno android was an upgrade on my past phones sef let alone the infinix.new and better technology come out everyday so even the one you are boasting about is becoming obsolete gradually
you guys always come here praising Samsung and the likes but i tell you if your phone can serve you and power all the apps you need then its not a bad phone,most people buy phones to impress even if it means spending their last dime that's stupid.in this part of the world we always behave as if we know better right there in China citizens from other countries especially the so called first world come to do business in technology and fashion we meet them there cos my biz is fashion yet we Nigerians stay here to judge when we weren't able to produce 2 battery radio only pure water and plastics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2015
francx:
i dont think they changed it cos the fones problems are still dsame... They just changed the ram and rom.. thanks for your concern
they cant change the ram and rom. its nt your phone.
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by boss1310(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Ochillary:
thank you,for being very intelligent.I personally think the OP is not telling the truth

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by bobo65(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2015
boss1310:

my oga use the phone that serve you best and not condemn other companies.so you haven't seen LG,SAMSUNG,MOTOROLA AND NOKIA new phones malfunctioning,well I have.
my wife and i used Tecno P5 for 3 years before changing to INFINIX HOTNOTE PRO and never for once have I serviced mine or hers,this is a phone that fell from my hand thousands of times I just pick it up fix the battery and cover shikena. I ve updated my phone just as the OP said here and nothing is wrong with it same as my better half's,the OP is unlucky with the one he has,he even said they changed the ram on his phone,is that even possible.am typing this with it now and how many users have complained about it.
people always say"Chinese phones"as if its a bad thing its not,cos in those Chinese phones there are grades so buy the one you can afford just like in Motorola's.if their phone is cheaper it doesn't mean they are weaker.I used Nokia,Samsung and Motorola phones from mid 2000's to 2012,they are alright but they are just phones just like these Infinix products are phones too they all served me well,with the technology available now my Tecno android was an upgrade on my past phones sef let alone the infinix.new and better technology come out everyday so even the one you are boasting about is becoming obsolete gradually
you guys always come here praising Samsung and the likes but i tell you if your phone can serve you and power all the apps you need then its not a bad phone,most people buy phones to impress even if it means spending their last dime that's stupid.in this part of the world we always behave as if we know better right there in China citizens from other countries especially the so called first world come to do business in technology and fashion we meet them there cos my biz is fashion yet we Nigerians stay here to judge when we weren't able to produce 2 battery radio only pure water and plastics

I stopped reading when u said u have a wife, if u still be youngster like us wey dey press phone every minute to find job opportunity and chyke babe, ur tecno for no last u reach 6 months, I'm sure u just make calls and enter nl with d phone , if u download file of say 1gb with dat phone, d battery go burst...lol

But seriously, reach the tecno c8 thread, ppl Are wailing..a phone dah cannot multi task, I wonder if those ppl think, even curve 2 dey multi task,symbian phones too.. See oga, buy ur wife an iPhone 6, d soup wey she go use her money cook for u eh, u no go wan brush teeth for a long time so u no go lose the taste from ya mouth

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Fundango: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2015
francx:
I bought an infinix hot note pro not up to 2months ago. after updating there several versions of bugfull lolipop, the fone started developing all manners of fault it stopped charging fast it stopped dectecting a pc and d battery indicator wont read until it gets to 0%. I took the nonsense to carl care for them to fix o, thats how dey told me to come back in 5 working days. Little did i know dat dey wanted to add more problems to my fone. I came back in 6working days. and dey gave me my fone and told me dat the didn't hav the parts to fix it(abeg if carl care no get part who one get am again?) the said they will call wen the hav d parts and dat i should keep in touch. I went home to manage the crap for the main time o. Dats how i went home and realised dat my former 2gig ram fone and 32 gig rom fone was now 1gig ram and 16gig rom, and the fone now restarts at will and dosent charge at all unless i off it. So the useless carl care compounded my problems. If i no i for jejely maintain my longlasting and trusted r7 o. Now incompotent carl care and substandard infinix hav conspired to make my fone life miserable.
Pls check ur imei number ur phone, am sure the phone given is not urs or they have played prank on u by changing the ram and rom chips of ur phone.cos i know they re fun of doing so to infinis hot note pro owners.
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Fundango: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2015
bobo65:

I stopped reading when u said u have a wife, if u still be youngster like us wey dey press phone every minute to find job opportunity and chyke babe, ur tecni for no last u reach 6 months, I'm sure u just make calls and enter nl with d phone , if download file of say 1gb with dat phone, d battery go burst...lol

But seriously, reach the tecno c8 thread, ppl Are wailing..a phone dah cannot multi task, I wonder if those ppl think, even curve 2 dey multi task,symbian phones too.. See oga, buy ur wife an iPhone 6, d soup wey she go use her money cook for u eh, u no go wan brush teeth for a long time so u no go lose the taste from ya mouth
you re right and so funny grin got me laughing.grin
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Fundango: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2015
bobo65:

I stopped reading when u said u have a wife, if u still be youngster like us wey dey press phone every minute to find job opportunity and chyke babe, ur tecni for no last u reach 6 months, I'm sure u just make calls and enter nl with d phone , if download file of say 1gb with dat phone, d battery go burst...lol

bobo65:

you re right and so funny grin got me laughing.grin
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by boss1310(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2015
bobo65:

I download season movies,games,Skype with my customers with my P5 then and its still intact till now with Airtel sim.you and I know how Airtel zap data yet I still use it when am in an Airtel better reception area.people must complain about everything even if it's the best that's human nature for you,I do complain about things in my phone sometimes but all those things were made by humans so don't expect it to be perfect.
that am married doesn't mean I don't enjoy technology and if a wife will only cook good food for you when you empty your bank account for her then you are still single.a good and working class wife build future with you so she appreciate you cos she knows there are other responsibilities at home that are far more important especially the kids.
an advice;any girl who is with you based on the gadgets you have can collect money from you to buy a better phone than yours for her guy wey get Nokia torch

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by bobo65(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2015
boss1310:

I download season movies,games,Skype with my customers with my P5 and its still intact till now with Airtel sim.you and I know how Airtel zap data yet I still use it when am in an Airtel better reception area.people must complain about everything even if it's the best that's human nature for you,I do complain about things in my phone sometimes but all those things were made by humans so don't expect it to be perfect.
that am married doesn't mean I don't enjoy technology and if a wife will only cook good food for you when you empty your bank account for her then you are still single.a good and working class wife build future with you so she appreciate you cos she knows there are other responsibilities at home that are far more important especially the kids

Lol
Wah can I say, well till I get married
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Whizpeter(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2015
Bro, na another person phone you hold so... Return it sharperly and threaten them with a legal suit if they don't provide ya phone...
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by francx(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Ochillary:
So how com the fone has same fault wit my old fone. Am going back to give them today sha
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by francx(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2015
boss1310:

thank you,for being very intelligent.I personally think the OP is not telling the truth
I just checked the imei and the imei on my bat3 doesnt rhyme wit wat the fone is showing. thanks to the person that said i should check imei. I dont know y u would think i am not being truthfull

Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Carlcaresophia: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2015
francx:
Hi Francx, we are sorry for the problem. Please send e-mail to "service@carlcare.com" and let us know your phone number, IMEI, work order number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you sent your phone to. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by puresoul1(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2015
francx:

this is not a lollipop rom o see the image now u said u flash in the latest update well ur problem is very simple from the start, what u just need is a guide, u should have create a thread and ask for instructions , or better still u can visit hovatekcom to learn more put dot before com
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by francx(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2015
puresoul1:
this is not a lollipop rom o see the image now u said u flash in the latest update well ur problem is very simple from the start, what u just need is a guide, u should have create a thread and ask for instructions , or better still u can visit hovatekcom to learn more put dot before com
Guy Dats d rom i meet on my fone after it returned from carl care it was on there latest lolipop b4
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by boss1310(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2015
francx:

OK sorry about that
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by encryptjay(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2015
suxxman:

So? It's a Yes Yes?
Yup, gonna serve you well
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by francx(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2015
My experience with carl care and infinix pt2.
I went to the carl care at opebi to report the theft of my ram and rom. luckily for them d person dat attended to me was nice and understanding so i couldnt transfer my anger to her... She collected the fone from me and she went to give it to the idiot of an engineer that repaired it. Yle waiting i meet anoda person dat came for his zero 2 dat was s'posed to hav been fixed the gave him his fone and i told him to check his ram and rom if they where still complete. Lo and behold his former 32gig rom was now 16 he had to return it immediatly the lady now told him dat he didnt specify yle dropping the fone weda it was 16 or 32gig.(imagine dat rubbish talk) he had to wait anoda 3hrs.as for my case dey told me there was no 32gig rom and 2gig ram board on ground dat i should com tomorrow. So guys pls be more careful wit carl care bastards dan computer village boys o those ppl are coporate thiefs
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by chimajii: 2:30am On Oct 19, 2015
suxxman:

lipsrsealed
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Tvaddict: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2015
francx:

Have got this same issuue on my hot note, it takes forever to charge..took 6hrs to move from 24% to 50% and also pc isn't finding the phone.

Is the issue software related ? Or the board is faulty ?
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Carlcaresophia: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2015
Tvaddict:

Have got this same issuue on my hot note, it takes forever to charge..took 6hrs to move from 24% to 50% and also pc isn't finding the phone.

Is the issue software related ? Or the board is faulty ?
Hi Tvaddict, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
chimajii:
lipsrsealed
Boss.... Afa naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Cool Gadgets You Can Buy From Jumia / Tecno Pouvoir 2 4g Lte Problem / Is Buying An Original Power Bank Really Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.