Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death (53366 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by carboblanko(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
If these guys don't want to let the ol man rest in peace and chose to politicise his death to get some cheap endorsement in the forthcoming State election, we'd gladly get down into the boxing ring with our gloves off and slug it out dirty.

Why was he "fleeing" everywhere he goes upon getting the slightest hint of a request to clear his name if he wasn't guilty?? Why shy away from the courts if you are indeed clean??

Is the fact that he was able to get good treatment in Dubai and stay alive only to flee to Nigeria and die under the "care" of our medical facilities not an indictment on himself as an ex governor and on the PDP government that ruled the country for 16years??

Had he and they spent more time and resources developing our institutions to world class standards, wouldn't he be alive today??

Has ill health ever prevented the law enforcement agencies of making requests of such nature?? Was any formal inquest carried out whose result showed his health deteriorated upon hearing the news or was his death solely as a result of the comatose state of our health facilities??

Are we now to assume, from this statement, that the UK government is responsible for Alam's death?? What part of the blame does the FG share in this as the governor is implicitly suggesting??

Who are the "well meaning Nigerian youths" that are "angry" over the man's death??

This trash from the governor is only aimed at achieving one purpose only- demonise APC in the face of Bayelsans using Alam's death, a gimmick only fools would fall for. In the same breath, they call the people to "revolt" and be "law abiding".

If the PDP thinks politicising this incident is the way to go, then we are more than prepared to have it their way.
This is just a typical PDP tactic. When they are desperate they use all sorts of sentiments to curry sympathy from gullible folks. Their dirty tactics in recent elections are still fresh in our memories. Just goes to show how low they can descend all in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2015
Ppl said he developed bayelsa yet he went abroad for treatment came back and died in another man's land (rivers)...no world class hospital in bayelsa

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nellizzy(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2015
drauj:
So because he has a kidney condition he should be exempted from facing his charges abi?

Lesson to those International Thief Thiefs: Steal all u wanna steal but one day nemesis of what you do will certainly catch up with u.

If he hadn't launder money abroad, he'd have been free to access any medical care he needed.

These thieves ahould better start fixing the system because one day, you or your loved one may have no option other than to use these hospitals at home.

The money DSP was suppose to use and build a befitting hospital with world-standard care, he laundered in the UK.

Stop all these hypocritical sympathies no peace for the wicked.

How many fathers, sons, mothers, wives has DSP killed by siphoning the money meant for Hospitals, Roads, Schools, Safe Pipe-Borne water?

I pray nemesis of all their deeds catch them one after the other from North to South, East to West.

PS: Kindly hit 'like' say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by ExInferis(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2015
The Niger Delta people and their cousins the dreaded igboes claim to be sophisticated, literate, advanced and educated, but at every significant turn of events their savage nature springs forth. In that region, the icons of society are always crooks and militants.

If anyone can steal your so-called oyel money right in your own backyard, buy houses abroad, send his kids there, live large in Nigeria while you all wallow in squalor, and then celebrate such a person in life and mourn him in death then i guess your Niger Delta deserves to be a decrepit slum.

Such a shame that every base character with a penchant for violence, thuggery, theft, deceit and dishonesty makes for a hero in the SS/SE.

Alams, I dont care if you stole every kobo from your people. But i do care that you dented Nigeria's image. For that, rest in a thousand pieces at the bosom of satan in the fiery depths of hell.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by BelovedofLord: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2015
Let whoever is blaming the Federal Government of Nigeria or Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, to have a psychiatric evaluation. To put more explanatory, let have their Brains checked.
Law of Karma: what goes around, comes around.
Why didn't Alams not develop the medical system in his home (State) Country, with the stolen money?
Governor-General of the Ijaw Nation indeed.
Much is somehow imagined about the Ijaw nation or people with this ridiculous manner of mindset of defending their Governor-General in THIEF.
All those playing politics with his demise, should do the needful and keep silent already.
And, the Ijaw people should tell the politicians to stop playing politics, already.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2015
obiak4:

alams was horded to death by the uk and nigerian govt. Fact
you are not in bayelsa state and you would never understand the bitterness, people of the ijaw nation have for buhari now.
Yesterday was the first morn day for alamco and the general feeling is this: he was killed by the fg whether you take it or not
yesterday would have been a bloodbath for forces stationed in bayelsa if not for the intervention of some ''people''
but that does not make alamco a saint, he did stole but he massively developed his state during his tenure as gov.
What about joshua dariya of plateau what happen to his case with efcc? Under the carpet i guess

Wat is Nigeria govt. own now, na dem send am make he go steal, abi na dem tell am say make him no build good hospital for him state? if say him fit die again i go pray make him die 10 time na God go punish both of una sef (u and Alamco)

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by LastProphet: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
menxer:

Be more specific, that's too broad a generalization.
Or are you afraid to say:

grin
exactly! on a normal day they have logic standing on the head

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by fabregas04(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
JuanDeDios:

As in ehn! Someone who has run a state for four years is happy to announce that someone who ran the state for six years died because we have no good hospitals!
bros een, i swear d tin tire me o, and some leaders of tmoro wld defend his action.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by dazdilijae(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2015
The only question I ve for all u calling the Governor-General of the Ijaw nation a thief is is Atiku not wanted in the US? Or is Tinubu cleared of his drug allegation? Why is the govt not extraditing them? Why r they only after the Ijaws?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by advocates: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=obiak4 post=38963409]
you are not in bayelsa state and you would never understand the bitterness, people of the ijaw nation have for buhari now.
Yesterday was the first morn day for alamco and the general feeling is this: he was killed by the fg whether you take it or not
yesterday would have been a bloodbath for forces stationed in bayelsa if not for the intervention of some ''people''
but that does not make alamco a saint, he did stole but he massively developed his state during his tenure as gov.
What about joshua dariya of plateau what happen to his case with efcc? Under the carpet i guess

With reasoning like this, it is no surprising why Bayelsa remains the way it is. You blame others for your misfortune but yourself. In one breath you affirmed Alam was a thief, in another breath you accused the government of being responsible for his death. How? For convicting a criminal? Such a confused child. Unexposed, clannish youths like you are they very problem of the region. You don't hold your leaders to be accountable, and when someone does, you rant.

Bunch of rebels who lack comprehension how government works. You are lucky your rebellious mind didn't push you to touch any of securities posted there, you would have learnt a bitter lesson of your life.

To think that a world renown criminal is celebrated even in death leave much to be desire.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by April4th(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2015
You pawns keep spewing trash on nairaland, is Alams the only criminal in Nigeria? Obasanjo is there roaming freely after all the billions of dollars he stole from our collective wealth, nobody has harassed or prosecuted him. IBB is there in Minna upon all the atrocities he commited, as free as a bird and yet nobody has ever cared to point accusing fingers at them. Should I include the likes of Tinubu and Co.? We all know their antecedents. Pls let the Governor-General of Ijaw Land rest in peace. Even the bible said "for the living know they shall die, but the dead know nothing" so u guys can keep insulting,wishing and harassing on NL. The man is dead and gone,we should all look forward to the future of this great country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by obiak4(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Daredevil007:

Wat is Nigeria govt. own now, na dem send am make he go steal, abi na dem tell am say make him no build good hospital for him state? if say him fit die again i go pray make him die 10 time na God go punish both of una sef (u and Alamco)
why devil no punish me na?
Bro pls go get a life the last time i checked God was not a shoe maker
he was the son of a carpenter lol
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by doncollino: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2015
if only he had spent little cash to build a standard hospital here there will be no need for treatment abroad. I feel no pity for people who stole the right of our nation

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by juman(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2015
Alamieyeseigha was himself a governor he could not build the kind of hospital needed to handle such issue.

The present governor should cover his face with shame, he could not build necessary health facilities yet he wants to come back for second term.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by goshen26: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2015
lwkmd......someone who Kno how to do people will do himself one day. they kept wasting our money, they refuse to improve our facilities in all sectors, cos they Kno they will fly abroad for medical attention, they know they will send their children abroad for education, cos they know our medical, education etc are nothing to wrote home about.

how many people have died cos we have poor medical facilities, nobody cares, they are nobody, buh wat they refuse to put in place has caused the death of common man.

my dad died in general hospital gbagada, Lagos. in 2011, cos I could not fly him abroad like our leaders do.......now they are shouting of his death

forget that he fled medical attention in UAE, cos of his sin, buh the Bible say "ur work will implicate you" paraphrased.

onpe (Yoruba word for LIKE I CARE)

If not that nemesis will catch up with him, he would have escaped death if we had good medical facilities here, after fleeing punishment in d UK.

continue to do evil .......one thing I Kno is that LEADER IS SPIRITUAL, GOD WILL ASK U WHAT U DID TO UR SUBJECTS.....even if you did not lead in a religious circle, be it political, traditional, educ..

LEADERSHIP IS SPIRITUAL
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by boyesola: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2015
I do not mock the dead, but the truth must be told, since we have decided to love corruption to our own detriment, death has decided to help us out, other should learn.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by omenka(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2015
obiak4:

have you been to bayelsa? No i guess apart from alamco no other bayelsa govt. Have done half of what he did considering the revenue he got from fg
it a fact
that does not make him a saint thou
I lived in Bayelsa for the better part of 2007 and Delta in 2008. The man was a total disaster!! You think you are talking to a toddler here

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by dazdilijae(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
carboblanko:
This is just a typical PDP tactic. When they are desperate they use all sorts of sentiments to curry sympathy from gullible folks. Their dirty tactics in recent elections are still fresh in our memories. Just goes to show how low they can descend all in the name of politics.

Please are there no PDP Gov. up north? Has any1 of them been successfully been prosecuted? Why was the clamour to change so high during GEJ but allowed in PMB? It is clear u all don't want any ND leader to stand out cos u knw the power such a leader wld control. Same way Isaac Boro waas killed, Saro wiwa was killed u go on 2 name it. Wat is good 4 d goose is good 4 d gan***
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by azzima(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Are you a Bayelsan?

Why not get down into the boxing ring with your gloves off and slug it out dirty with the Fulani herdsmen who have been daily killing and raping your kith and kin in your home state?
Is this the future of Nigeria? ?We surely deserve the treatment we get . Sadly , you are still jobless while your Heroes's children are driving G wagon up and down. Continue!!!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by greatmen: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Mynd44:
The Bayelsa state government can demonise whoever they want and do as they like but does it remove the fact that Alams was a thief. He is also suspected of being culpable in other crimes and he was called to answer for it. If you call that harassing, then that person needs to have his/her heart checked.

I dont know why hypocrites in Nigeria want to play with this the wrong way. Alams was a convicted thief. He was convicted of the crime by a competent Nigerian court and that changes nothing. If he had simply gone to defend the allegations against him in London, he wouldn't be so afraid of Interpol picking him up in UAE and sending him to Britain.

As for those who say I am supposed to feel bad as a human being is dead, did you feel bad when Abacha die? What emotions ran through you when Osama Bin Laden die? I might not celebrate his death but telling me to respect the dead when while he was alive he was a disgrace to humanity is like tell me to drop an RIP is I hear confirm news that Shekau is dead.

Yes, I am proudly Deceptive and treacherous
What has your generation or fore fathers done for anyone smh
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by philips70(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2015
LastProphet:

when you gather 10 south south people, only half a person has sense

I will not blame you for this insult. As a Niger Deltan am just really ashamed and angry the way my people think and how they allow these politicians to divert their minds from their itchy and greedy fingers and lay blames on some other regions that are grappling with their own problems. Anyone on this forum that lives in Warri and still blame the Fulanis, Yorubas etc for his or her woes should have the head examined. If you drive around Warri now you will feel the urge to get any government person and just put a hole in his head. For Christ sake the revenues that have accrued to Delta state like any other ND states in the past 16yrs can make the region compete with other developed countries in the world. What we find are leaders like Dickson who loot most of these monies and use surreptitious ways like this to divert the minds of the masses to other issues that will only create imaginary enemies for them.
We are talking about a man who was found with a £1000,000.00 of your state money cash in a room in London and you are here telling me some rubbish of how some people outside himself hound him to death. Does he know what it means to see just £10,000 cash with anyone in the UK? If this money and others he carted away belongs to the fg I would understand the sentiments of not only him has stolen so he should be left alone. This is YOUR MONEY which is meant to provide basic infrastructure, good hospitals, ironically the absence of which has led to his death, good roads etc. Alamieyeseigha did not steal monies belonging to Katsina or Gombe, he stole your own money and there's no man who loves his people who will do that. These politicians down south don't love us and so should not use some crafty tools of manipulation to further increase our gullibility.
If we are wise we will gather all the likes of Dickson and publicly execute them so others after them will learn never to deceive us after raping us and attempt to divert our minds to some imaginary enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Blizzy9ja: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
See how old man like you take dey reason, haba, shame nor dey catch you "Massively developed Bayelsa".. Indeed, we get the kind of leaders we deserve.

Smh.
Yes he massively developed Bayelsa... I am a beneficiary of his govt, his giant stride are there for you to see... Go to Yenegoa and ask for the general feelings abt this guy... Nigeria can never be great if the fight against corruption is selective and political
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Harrased to abandon his medical treatment abroad??......So Nigeria doesn't have good hospitals n doctors to take care of him abi?,,n yet d stupidd people saying dis r part of d government that had claimed to have achieved a lot......If he had nothing to fear why would his health deteriorate?......Stupiid bastardss tryna politicize a man's death

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by demelza: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2015
obiak4:

have you been to bayelsa? No i guess apart from alamco no other bayelsa govt. Have done half of what he did considering the revenue he got from fg
it a fact
that does not make him a saint thou
Bumbling old illiterate.
If you can be this fooolish at your age, nothing again for you.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2015
juman:
Alamieyeseigha was himself a governor he could not build the kind of hospital needed to handle such issue.

The present governor should cover his face with shame, he could not build necessary health facilities yet he wants to come back for second term.
may God bless you.......they said he abandoned his treatment abroad because of harassment..so na only for abroad hospitals n doctors de na

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by OPUU: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2015
They have refused to build our healthcare system to an acceptable standard forgetting DAT one day they will nid to fall back to it. Wen u steal,always try to make ur home a haven were u can feel comfortable in case of external issues.But rather they will use d platform of building world class healthcare to steal more n still seek medical treatment abroad. #Godblessnigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Proffdada: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Should I say he died in sins he hasn't atoned? undecided
If he had faced his fears he would have received appropriate care in incarceration
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by j1mmy: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2015
another Nigerian brainless slowpoke,
UK has good healthcare and it's free compared to Dubai
if he had gone to UK he would be given free healthcare while in detention and he may even get a good lawyer and win the case...

what a daft colo fool

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by menxer: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2015
thundafire:
he was guilty na dats y he couldn't travel but wen he was governor y dint he build an hospital in his state goes around comes around he could have travelled nd get good medication nd serve some jail tym,but dy same fate he suffered other governors,presidents nd pple in government dat fail 2 work nd do wats ryt but steal nd keep abroad shall surely suffer dy same fate

Trust Naija, others in office now won't learn from Alams example, they would say "that was his own cup of tea".

Another case was that of Senator Akpabio after building a "world class" hospital flew abroad to treat "chest pain".

And we are here making excuses for them.

Naija will continue to be "suffering and smiling" for as long as we don't hold ourselves and our leaders accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by dazdilijae(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2015
The only question I ve for all u calling the Governor-General of the Ijaw nation a thief is is Atiku not wanted in the US? Or is Tinubu cleared of his drug allegation? Why is the govt not extraditing them? Why r they only after the Ijaws?
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by texazzpete(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2015
obiak4:

Abeg what did Alams 'massively develop' during his tenure?

You are a disgrace to your education. I would have expected this kind of brainless sycophancy and lack of common sense from a poorly educated lackwit, but you have the air of someone who has had fairly extensive education. Why are you still like this?

The FG did not damage his heart. The present FG did not force the PDP to refuse to build decent hospitals. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Yes he massively developed Bayelsa... I am a beneficiary of his govt, his giant stride are there for you to see... Go to Yenegoa and ask for the general feelings abt this guy... Nigeria can never be great if the fight against corruption is selective and political
he achieved giant strides in Bayelsa n yet u mofos r blaming his death on him been forced to abandon his treatment abroad abi.....why him no build hospital for him state?....even for d Naija sef no be PH him go??.....Baba park well abeg....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.