Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death (53429 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by DerMeister: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
More like legs of sh.i.t

modath:

Alams was no saint, he had feet of CLAY!!!
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by LastProphet: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
philips70:

I will not blame you for this insult. As a Niger Deltan am just really ashamed and angry the way my people think and how they allow these politicians to divert their minds from their itchy and greedy fingers and lay blames on some other regions that are grappling with their own problems. Anyone on this forum that lives in Warri and still blame the Fulanis, Yorubas etc for his or her woes should have the head examined. If you drive around Warri now you will feel the urge to get any government person and just put a hole in his head. For Christ sake the revenues that have accrued to Delta state like any other ND states in the past 16yrs can make the region compete with other developed countries in the world. What we find are leaders like Dickson who loot most of these monies and use surreptitious ways like this to divert the minds of the masses to other issues that will only create imaginary enemies for them.
We are talking about a man who was found with a £1000,000.00 of your state money cash in a room in London and you are here telling me some rubbish of how some people outside himself hound him to death. Does he know what it means to see just £10,000 cash with anyone in the UK? If this money and others he carted away belongs to the fg I would understand the sentiments of not only him has stolen so he should be left alone. This is YOUR MONEY which is meant to provide basic infrastructure, good hospitals, ironically the absence of which has led to his death, good roads etc. Alamieyeseigha did not steal monies belonging to Katsina or Gombe, he stole your own money and there's no man who loves his people who will do that. These politicians down south don't love us and so should not use some crafty tools of manipulation to further increase our gullibility.
If we are wise we will gather all the likes of Dickson and publicly execute them so others after them will learn never to deceive us after raping us and attempt to divert our minds to some imaginary enemies.

u said it all
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by podosci(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
I am suppose to be in the same country with someone who thinks like this? Smh for your life, your existence and those like you busy mourning a thief and a convicted and wanted criminal is a waste of space on earth.
Worst of all the thief even stole from the fools mourning him. Smh, continue eventually you people would die of either poverty or poor health service and join you beloved alams.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by podosci(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
How come of all the many wonderful things and development he did for Bayelsa, He couldn't find a wonderful and develope hospital to treat himself. After developing Bayelsa to become Tokyo, he forgot to build a wonderful hospital. I guess he killed himself by forgetting to build the world class hospital grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by babysophie(f): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
DSP Alams was d first governor of Bayelsa,he had all d money dt foreign countries r nw running after him yet he didn't build world-class hospital cos he believed he had money to fly himself n family abroad at d slightest headache. Nobody killed him n c Seriake Dickson opening his wide mouth to accuse pipul,ur own is coming too because u v also refused to build world-class hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
No wonder backyelsa is backward. Their govs av low intelligence walahi. A man dat cudnt build a world class hospital in his wasted yrs as gov. Pdp is indeed a party of pinheads.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by achiphet(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Let me say this, a government that does not care about the unity of the country as a whole is inenvitablly heading towards full failure.Why will the federal government declare a man wanted when the same federal power pardoned him?? Now his tribesmen are angry and full of vengence...........if tomorrow they they declare war or terrorism who will we blame?? Buhari should not divide this country with this trend he's up to.............check it......ipob, yoruba elders, even emir of ilorin is already foreseeing this by asking buhari to restructure Nigeria. God bless Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Damager:

Interesting so dese things ar not in oda states and u wea able to garner ur stats from ndu? Gud for u, dey shouldn't work jare, dey should be adequately funded by coys on dea land. Datz how it should be. U can't take it to abuja and giv freely to ex generals and still call dem thieves

I can't really say if u are from bayelsa, but sincerely speaking, u sound like one.
Bayelsans always see excuse for stealing. Imagine what you're using to justify your fraudulent actions. Asking if other states are innocent of such acts, unfortunately for you, my answer is yes. Other states ghost work. But for bayelsa state? Theirs are worse.
Looting public fund is part of bayelsans identity, GEJ, Alamco, Silva, Dickson are not innocent. Only few exemption exist since every egg cannot be bad, but from d stats I gathered, bayelsans are thieves. True Nigerian of bayelsa born wouldn't object that fact.
Re: Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Difak:

I can't really say if u are from bayelsa, but sincerely speaking, u sound like one.
Bayelsans always see excuse for stealing. Imagine what you're using to justify your fraudulent actions. Asking if other states are innocent of such acts, unfortunately for you, my answer is yes. Other states ghost work. But for bayelsa state? Theirs are worse.
Looting public fund is part of bayelsans identity, GEJ, Alamco, Silva, Dickson are not innocent. Only few exemption exist since every egg cannot be bad, but from d stats I gathered, bayelsans are thieves. True Nigerian of bayelsa born wouldn't object that fact.

But some ppl are really insolent, u call dem thieves and tey Danjuma who got free oil money is hardworking, ibb is hardworking, well one Nigeria is a joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners / Abuja Schools Shut Down As A Truckload Of Bandits Arrives Border Town / CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.