Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! (5073 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by UmuEri(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2015
I don't wanna make much noice, or write long epistle. But I bet you, Amaechi will not be confirmed as minister!

You know why?

He has been indicted by a judicial commission of inquiry. If you doubt this, make the 1999 constitution as amended your companion!

I bet my $2000 on this!

Updated*

Just like I predicted and affirmed, the senate has suspended the screening of Amaechi.

Does anyone still want to bet $2000 with me??

Here is what vanguard is reporting...
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/againsenate-defers-screening-of-amaechi/

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by kamair237(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2015
no for dey your cry start

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by efilefun(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2015
fingers crossed lets watch and see, But remember he was a former speaker and am pretty sure the same take a bow privilege given to Koro will be given to Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by ricsman(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2015
UmuEri:
I don't wanna make much noice, or write long epistle. But I bet you, Amaechi will not be confirmed as minister!

You know why?

He has been indicted by a judicial commission of inquiry. If you doubt this, make the 1999 constitution as amended your companion!

I bet my $2000 on this!
u should have given us the section na

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2015
See ur head like INDICTED. Please ask seun to deactivate ur username or give you 3 months ban if Ameachi gets confirmed today.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by ernesty20(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2015
K
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Dannyset(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2015
This OP has forgotten that this is Nigeria where the Politics played behind the scene is more powerful and co-operating that what you see in the real movie. You will be SHOCKED!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by UmuEri(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Martins301:
See ur head like INDICTED. Please ask seun to deactivate ur username or give you 3 months ban if Ameachi gets confirmed today.
we shall see!
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by UmuEri(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Dannyset:
This OP has forgotten that this is Nigeria where the Politics played behind the scene is more powerful and co-operating that what you see in the real movie. You will be SHOCKED!
Bro this is different! You will see for yourself today!
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by sandraokosun: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2015
no be naija we dey, when una say gmb no get certificate that the law bullshit was there una say he no give inec paper. No be naija we dey when koro with all the charges was approved, no be naija we dey when tambuwal defect go apc, and remained speaker, no be naija we dey an incumbent president lost election, the list is endless. Ameachi will be approved by any means, even if it means all apc senators pulling different strings. I trust the hausa senators mind dey. Even saraki go appoint am

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Wenebadu(f): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2015
We have heard U..........we are watching.
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Adminisher: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2015
If he does not get ministerial appointment, he will get a very high profile Ambassadorial appointment like UK and US. These are more valued than minister. You guys should cure your hatred for this man. God used him to remove Goodluck. Live with it. Abiola spent billions, worked hard, prayed and WON an election but God said NO how much less a clueless lucky guy like GEJ that someone had to die for him to become President.
Obasanjo was 24 hours to death and God brought him back to be President.
No matter what you think, no matter how angry or bitter the mills of God grinds on. Leave this Amechi guy alone!!!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by RockMaxi: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2015
@OP, are you very sure you want to part with your $2000. On technicality Amaechi will be screened and he will be confirmed.
If you are double sure of yourself, let's call for the moderator, cos I wan chop this your money for free..wink grin

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by zik4ever: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2015
Amaechi may be confirmed after all said and done. From what played out yesterday, you can discern that it is all politics and these guys have "spoken" to each other. I wont take sides -pro or anti-Amaechi but I plead with all of us not to ever insult each other because of politicians. A lot of meetings have been going on while we were asleep even last night -anything is possible with these guys. Never get worked up about their issues. Think of how you can add value to yourself and this country. Have a productive day!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Adminisher: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2015
RockMaxi:

@OP, are you very sure you want to part with your $2000. On technicality Amaechi will be screened and he will be confirmed.
If you are double sure of yourself, let's call for the moderator, cos I wan chop this your money for free..wink grin

90% of PDP Senators will not even oppose Amechi's nomination. What I don't understand is why people don't understand their politicians. All politicians in Nigeria including GEJ have moved on. The op is loading imaginary bullets into a non existent gun in his mind.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Nichobabe(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Bros, what will happen if he is confirmed

grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by UmuEri(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2015
RockMaxi:

lets get it started! So how do we place the bet?

Like I said, people will be shocked today! I can confirm to you that Amaechi is going nowhere!
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by egift(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Martins301:

Supported. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Abagworo(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2015
UmuEri:

Like I said, people will be shocked today! I can confirm to you that Amaechi is going nowhere!

Amaechi is number 10 on today's list.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Enahi(f): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2015
Hehehehehehe grin grin

@op who asked you to post this on Nairaland? Please leave Amaechi alone I think we Nigerians have hurt him enough already.
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Do you know the meaning of indictment?
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by RockMaxi: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
UmuEri:

wink wink You dey do as if say na you be the senators wey go screen. Don't deactivate your account and run away if it turns out you were wrong.

I am confident you can't bet $2000 but if you quote me again that means we have a deal.
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by viclawz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Alright let's wait and see
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by drss(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
UmuEri:

You know why?

I bet my $2000 on this!
abeg for which section make i kuku check am?
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by abiambo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
U get 2k usd Go sleep jor

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
lolzz. This guy is in deep shit.
Just go and beg Wike
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by 7footre(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
You don't have $2000!!!
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by Jman06(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
I wonder why he thinks he can get the appointment without the support of his senators.

The truth is that Amaechi's popularity in Rivers politics is fast waning.

He was busy fighting everybody without thinking twice. From GEJ to PEJ to Wike to Odilli.

Now he needs their supports.

Lesson: never take politics too personal.
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by UmuEri(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
RockMaxi:

wink wink You dey do as if say na you be the senators wey go screen. Don't deactivate your account and run away if it turns out you were wrong.

I am confident you can't bet $2000 but if you quote me again that means we have a deal.
I said let's get started!
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by UmuEri(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
RockMaxi:

in another news, Amaechi has been delisted following a petition http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/10/breaking-ministerial-screening-rotimi.html
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by LordMecuzy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jman06:
I wonder why he thinks he can get the appointment without the support of his senators.

The truth is that Amaechi's popularity in Rivers politics is fast waning.

He was busy fighting everybody without thinking twice. From GEJ to PEJ to Wike to Odilli.

Now he needs their supports.

Lesson: never take politics too personal.

Are you a Nigerian? sorry pls how old are u? Did u watch the way even a minority leader was smiling with all the ministers yesterday? Rivers senators got nothing to do against Amaechi they can only rant my man... Nigeria Politicians deceiving us since 1914
Re: Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! by LordMecuzy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
UmuEri:
in another news, Amaechi has been delisted following a petition http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/10/breaking-ministerial-screening-rotimi.html

Quoting idoma blog? Anyaaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tackle Insecurity By Providing Basic Necessities, Udom Tasks Leaders / The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) / I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.