Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Optimize Blog To Appear On Search Engine - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Optimize Blog To Appear On Search Engine (737 Views)

A New Search Engine / Programming Competition: Search Engine Task. Rewards up for grabs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Optimize Blog To Appear On Search Engine by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Good mornin all programmers in the house; i reaally want my blog to appear on front page of search engines especially on google when my keywords are typed, right now it appears on "4th to 5th page"
I make Use html5 semantics themeplate which is user friendly, then i have Registered and submited my site to google webmaster master tool and my site verified on google webmaster tool.
Pls what other steps should i take to achieve my aim.
Re: How To Optimize Blog To Appear On Search Engine by barapistis(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2015
You need more than that bro....

I could bring it to.page one if you can pay

Besides are your keywords money keywords

In the absence of your cash

Try directories

Socials

Comments

Web 2.0

One bad link

Leech them ass
Re: How To Optimize Blog To Appear On Search Engine by barapistis(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2015
One more thing.can you pm me the link
Re: How To Optimize Blog To Appear On Search Engine by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2015
barapistis:
One more thing.can you pm me the link

are u on whatapps pls give me ur whatapps contact

Pls others should comment so as to learn
Thanks
Re: How To Optimize Blog To Appear On Search Engine by barapistis(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2015
Logise:

are u on whatapps pls give me ur whatapps contact

Pls others should comment so as to learn
Thanks

I pmed you oh

I cant put my number here,

(1) (Reply)

Help With Download Link Of BPM Software From Webratio / Shorltlets Apartment Available At Ilupeju For Trainees / Facebook, Instagram Down For Some Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.