Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria (33446 Views)

Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic) / Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by WAMDIEO(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Good for them
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Goldenheart(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
ok
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Sijo01(f): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mickeal Obi and Jim Iyke baby mamas are not Nigerians
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Ndawe(f): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
And gone are the days where ladies use pregnancy to trap guys into marriage. However, it no longer works but a lot of the victims(ladies) still refuse to accept this undecided

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Koolking(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Marriage is a scam. Why waste your resources?
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by niceguy7(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
The girls are ones stupid here, bcuz of money, dey cn open their yansh to EVEN craze person sef. undecided
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by nigeriancuban: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
let them have if they want,even the bible said go ye into the world and multiply
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by braine(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
I don't even know who to blame.
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Koolking:
Marriage is a scam. Why waste your resources?

Not at all. Marriage can only be a scam when you choose to do it your own way excluding God.
Marriage comes our beautiful when God is the centre of your marriage smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by garlicrey(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Haa

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Odun11: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
I rather go alone with God in the light than with multitude in the dark. This is an orchestrated way of washing down marriage that God holds very esteem. Hebrew says "marriage is honourable in all". Satan cannot weaken the lordship of jehovah for mankind. Thanks
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Some stories for the gods of ijebu.

grin
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by ElFenomeno1: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stop bloody making a mountain out of a mole hill!
There is nothing effing wrong in having a child outside wedlock!
OP get lost!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yoruba women/girls account for the highest baby mama's aka bastard producers.

Ask Tuface for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by justmenoni: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Una sha go find excuse support wetin no good....wetin no good no get two names name.....una no go ever copy good thing from dis una abroad na only nose ring,baby mamas, fake lives etc na hin una go see copy ooshi iranu abashaquote author=BusinessHub1 post=38971803] even in abroad its there.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Yonce(f): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:
i am not of the opinion that any girl who gets pregnant for a celeb is a mistake.
this is because, you find out within 4 weeks that you are pregnant there is still chance to abort it, you can't say you do not have money to abort it. so therefore it is definitely intentional, either you intentionally took in, or you intentionally decided to keep the pregnancy, either way it is a conscious decision to keep the pregnancy.
#justsaying

Even if a girl gets pregnant for a celeb......unintentionally, it's not right to kill the baby. Even if she got pregnant by a non celeb.....abortion is a little extreme.

I'd rather be a baby mama than flush my children down the toilet.

4 Likes

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by robosky02(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Odun11:
I rather go alone with God in the light than with multitude in the dark. This is an orchestrated way of washing down marriage that God holds very esteem. Hebrew says "marriage is honourable in all". Satan cannot weaken the lordship of jehovah for mankind. Thanks

thank you
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by LadyAimy: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Are the baby mama complaining? I want to be one too
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Koolking(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lilimax:

It can only be a scam when you choose to do it your own way excluding God.
Marriage comes our beautiful when God is the centre of your marriage smiley

Bone story jare. You mean all the broken marriages and homes nowadays are devoid of God? Or those marriages were not conducted in Churches?

Marriage is doing the society biddings whether you will be happy or not.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by henribj(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yonce:

Even if a girl gets pregnant for a celeb......unintentionally, it's not right to kill the baby. Even if she got pregnant by a non celeb.....abortion is a little extreme.

I'd rather be a baby mama than flush my children down the toilet.

whatever rocks your world
but that is not the issue, the issue is the intention behind getting pregnant for a celeb out of wedlock.
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by IceDude(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
If not that i was able to control my konji few years ago Yemisi would av been my baby mama.
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by henribj(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
LadyAimy:
Are the baby mama complaining?
I want to be one too

e no hard, your very free
aby you no sabi where the celebs dey?
wait o, make i check out your dp first see if you fine reach
@justsaying
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
This should be condemned.
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by LadyAimy: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:

e no hard, your very free aby you no sabi where the celebs dey? wait o, make i check out your dp first see if you fine reach @justsaying
I am still cutie to get me preg
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Abortion is bad, we shuldnt be a baby mama again. Wt rili does d society want frm us. Aw rada be a baby mama dan abort..so far d guy is well 2do.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Diznie(f): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
robosky02:

Now, we have artists like WizKid, Davido, Jesse Jagz, Flavour, Ice Prince, Patoranking, Olamide and so on. Let’s not forget the infamous Maje Ayida who had a baby by his ex-girlfriend Anita while married to his superstar wife Toke Makinwa.

Feel free to comment and share your opinion and suggestions.

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/10/14/the-sudden-uprise-of-baby-mamas-in-nigeria/
Patoranking doesn't have a child,get your facts right
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Rexology: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
Your piece is laced with loopholes, ignorance and error even as you displayed your inability to respect others choices and decision. By failing to embrace others life choices and undermining their unshackling liberty you became shortfall of any right to parade your personal opinion on others.

Your write up became nauseous when you suggested P'square are not properly wedded to their wives because they haven't performed a ceremonious white wedding rituals. This disjointed assertion and display of arrogance to venture into someone's union without a need to do so speaks volume of your ignorance and lack of elementary knowledge of the matrimonial institution.

Prior to the invention of white wedding which from it inception was unconnected to religion but became customary after Queen Victoria of England wore a white gown to her court wedding and with Christians adopting the dressing code into it system there have been marriages around the world. The practice of wedding has been in force even before the advent of religion so for you or anyone to suggest that anyone who didn't wed in a church is not properly married is naive and ignorance. I don't know about you but my great grand parents and ancestors were properly married to their respective wives the traditional method without church wedding and before the importation of Abrahamic doctrines to our clan.

Lastly, the issue of baby mamas isn't confined to our celebrities like you're indicating and being insinuated by many. There have been baby mamas even before the booming of Nigeria entertainment industry and it has been a prevalence even with the 'common' class and non celebrities. I know of countless baby mamas who have never been entangled with any celebrity.
My dear JEHOVAH must bless you for resetting the mind of Op and his likes. The Op is so myopic to the extent that he thinks that all human beings are Christians that attend one Church or the other and therefore MUST wed in a Church to be adjudged right. I only commented on this thread because of your post.

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by henribj(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
LadyAimy:

I am still cutie to get me preg

everyone is good looking in their own eyes, it don't mean others see them as such
#justsaying
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Yonce(f): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:

whatever rocks your world
but that is not the issue, the issue is the intention behind getting pregnant for a celeb out of wedlock.

I know that's not the issue, I'm just highlighting where you said that no girl can get pregnant for a celeb "by mistake" because if she learns she's pregnant, she should abort it. If she doesn't, then its intentional. That's wrong.

As for their intention, its definitely their ticket out of poverty and middle class lifestyle. Afterall, I've never heard of a doctor or lawyer or a nurse getting knocked up by a celeb.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by robosky02(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Abortion is bad, we shuldnt be a baby mama again. Wt rili does d society want frm us. Aw rada be a baby mama dan abort..so far d guy is well 2do.

stellytwinkle(f), Twaci(f), azeeza(f), safarigirl(f), cutiepie25(f), Enypie(f),

where are you clinic matter @ tohpahz(f),
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by robosky02(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Diznie:
Patoranking doesn't have a child,get your facts right

the point is "no go there oh"

get married well thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.