Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria (33443 Views)

Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic) / Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by wtfCode: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
octopusfreaky:
none of your bizzxzx..
A baby mama right here. C'mon...nothing kills a womans family and career like being a baby mama. It brings shame to the family and no guy wants to marry a baby mama.
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by greatest31: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Do you want your child to be called a bastard?
This is one word that whenever you just mention it, you have to be ready to fight.
Why are we embracing foreign culture and throwing away our culture?
What are we teaching these children?
What is the meaning of family?
What makes up a family?
Common sense will tell you that it is father, mother and children but common sense is not common at all.
How will a child grow up without a father?
How will a child grow up without a mother?
Who is a celebrity?
For all I know, God is the celebrity. Look up to Him and you will never fall into danger and depart from Him, your life is messed up.
Once the devil is able to destroy the family, the world is in trouble.

Be wise children of the world.

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by 400billionman: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
cr7lomo:
Any girls that is a baby mama for a celeb is either suffering from low self esteem or from a poverty stricken family or out rightly delusional ..... When all these baby mamas' will realize what they have done to themselves and babies should be when they get to the age of 40

The first deep question a Naija lady asks you while toasting her is ? " Can you take care of me. " ? That is if she likes you

The ladies need love and they want it from someone they adore and admire. They dont care about the other 10 toasters pursuing them with marriage proposals..
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by robosky02(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
greatest31:
Do you want your child to be called a bastard?
This is one word that whenever you just mention it, you have to be ready to fight.
Why are we embracing foreign culture and throwing away our culture?
What are we teaching these children?
What is the meaning of family?
What makes up a family?
Common sense will tell you that it is father, mother and children but common sense is not common at all.
How will a child grow up without a father?
How will a child grow up without a mother?
Who is a celebrity?
For all I know, God is the celebrity. Look up to Him and you will never fall into danger and depart from Him, your life is messed up.
Once the devil is able to destroy the family, the world is in trouble.

Be wise children of the world.
tell them

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by ijekul(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'll rather be a baby father than allow my girlfriend flush the pregnancy...you have a nice post but this trend is not just with the celebrities.look around your viscinity and you find so many baby mamas with no father in sight.Ask yourself,where did we get it wrong?

Anyway I dont care what people do.we make choices and we live with them.I even prefer a baby mama than a failed marriage in as much as she can cater for the child.I don't expect u to buy my opinion but am a realist.

Finally most people will come here and shout baby mama baby mama but are u better?can u count the number of times u've taken pills to kill dat innocent child?or gone through D & C?atleast the so called baby mamas decided to keep the pregnancy and its their choice.let's respect it and let them live with thier choices...btw have u eaten? Its a free world biko
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by LadyAimy: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:

I already did speak for myself, and as long as there is one negative/opposition voice, there are bound to be others.
or are you saying that the whole men in 9ja are interested in buying what your selling at the front and back?
grin
I am a strategic marketer, I don't sell to all . You want buy?
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by henribj(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
LadyAimy:

I am a strategic marketer, I don't sell to all . You want buy?

how can i buy what i have not seen?
does it make sense ??
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by LadyAimy: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:

how can i buy what i have not seen? does it make sense ??
You can imagine you're buying the best package cheesy
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by henribj(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
LadyAimy:

You can imagine you're buying the best package cheesy

does that work on your other customers?
cos it's not working for me
i have no intention of wanking off to something i have never seen
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by robosky02(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
ijekul:
I'll rather be a baby father than allow my girlfriend flush the pregnancy...you have a nice post but this trend is not just with the celebrities.look around your viscinity and you find so many baby mamas with no father in sight.Ask yourself,where did we get it wrong?

Anyway I dont care what people do.we make choices and we live with them.I even prefer a baby mama than a failed marriage in as much as she can cater for the child.I don't expect u to buy my opinion but am a realist.

Finally most people will come here and shout baby mama baby mama but are u better?can u count the number of times u've taken pills to kill dat innocent child?or gone through D & C?atleast the so called baby mamas decided to keep the pregnancy and its their choice.let's respect it and let them live with thier choices...btw have u eaten? Its a free world biko

1. yes i would never support you abort never.

my point is why is it becoming ranpant this day if you are not ready or more better most ladies do it to hold down the guy

2. for the celebrities they are making it look as if its the in thing now.
like you mention the people around us that did it out of wed lock how did they treat them..
but now the celebrities are making it look sooooooooooo good, as if they the norm

and finally dont even think of abortion never,
go for it when you are ready meet her parents and make it lovely

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by LadyAimy: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:

does that work on your other customers? cos it's not working for me i have no intention of wanking off to something i have never seen
Let me send sample of what you're buying grin
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by robosky02(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
in most cases

1. most girls do it to tie down the man

2. the guys never end up marrying the lady

3. its often out of lust not real love

4. its often a short cut that doesnt justify the end

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by henribj(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
LadyAimy:

Let me send sample of what you're buying grin

I didn't say i want to buy
but still.. seeing the sample can change my mind
you have my address right? do the needful
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by onstelly(f): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
IceDude:
If not that i was able to control my konji few years ago Yemisi would av been my baby mama.
Who! I don't catch you today, is over
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
LadyAimy:

sorry that was a mistake. I mean I am still looking for a cutie to get me pregnant
the guy that is always pounding your pusy nko?is he not cute enough?
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Sexyolori(f): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
@Op,I don't see how Psquare is included in the list. if they have married their spouses traditionally and possibly in court, then you can't refer to them as babymamas but as wives...
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by onstelly(f): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:

in this age and time, any girl(a sabi girl o, and not a "mary amaka"wink who gets pregnant for anyone did it intentionally and its not a mistake.
#justmyopinion
Now that's a big lie sweetie
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by henribj(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
onstelly:

Now that's a big lie sweetie

what exactly is a big lie?
that a matured girl who sabi wetin does not know to take postinor after having unprotected sex??
or what
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by deramarks(f): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Most of d times itz d stars dat wants to get em pregnant so dat dey wud have a child even tho at d end dey don't get married
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by robosky02(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sexyolori:
@Op,I don't see how Psquare is included in the list. if they have married their spouses traditionally and possibly in court, then you can't refer to them as babymamas but as wives...

thank God they got married finally ok

but some dont end that way. you will agree
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by onstelly(f): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:

what exactly is a big lie?
that a matured girl who sabi wetin does not know to take postinor after having unprotected sex??
or what
Hmmmm about taking postinor pls if your gf takes that n you really love her , tell her to stop biko.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by henribj(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
onstelly:

Hmmmm about taking postinor pls if your gf takes that n you really love her , tell her to stop biko.

matters not to me who takes posti or not
if couples are silly enuf to have unprotected sex when they are not ready for kids then the gal should take posti, or would you prefer i say she should abort?
come to think of it, is anything wrong with posti? or are we going to pretend to form "church like" against posti?
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by onstelly(f): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:

matters not to me who takes posti or not
if couples are silly enuf to have unprotected sex when they are not ready for kids then the gal should take posti, or would you prefer i say she should abort?
come to think of it, is anything wrong with posti? or are we going to pretend to form "church like" against posti?

I don't support abortion my dear and am not forming church like here as you put it, just wanna tell you that taking postinor isn't all that good for the body, instead of encouraging that is better we preach safe sex. That's what I mean

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by henribj(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=onstelly post=38979975][/quote]

preach safe sex? lol
in case you never heard, too much of anything is definitely not good
be it posti or whatever or anything, now based on that, any one who wants to keep taking posti is free to do so
but thanks for sharing your opinion with me and others at large
smiley
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by LadyAimy: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
the guy that is always pounding your pusy nko?is he not cute enough?
Go sleep my friend! virgins dey pound?
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by dumodust(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
Your piece is laced with loopholes, ignorance and error even as you displayed your inability to respect others choices and decision. By failing to embrace others life choices and undermining their unshackling liberty you became shortfall of any right to parade your personal opinion on others.

Your write up became nauseous when you suggested P'square are not properly wedded to their wives because they haven't performed a ceremonious white wedding ritual. This disjointed assertion and display of arrogance to venture into someone's union without a need to do so speaks volume of your ignorance and lack of elementary knowledge of the matrimonial institution.

Prior to the invention of white wedding which from it inception was unconnected to religion but became customary after Queen Victoria of England wore a white gown to her court wedding and with Christians adopting the dressing code into it system there have been marriages around the world. The practice of wedding has been in force even before the advent of religion so for you or anyone to suggest that anyone who didn't wed in a church is not properly married is naive and ignorance. I don't know about you but my great grand parents and ancestors were properly married to their respective wives the traditional method without church wedding and before the importation of Abrahamic doctrines to our clan.

Lastly, the issue of baby mamas isn't confined to our celebrities like you're indicating and being insinuated by many. There have been baby mamas even before the booming of Nigeria entertainment industry and it has been a prevalence even among the 'common' class and non celebrities. I know of countless baby mamas who have never been entangled with any celebrity.

You are at a higher level than these homo sapiens... 100 thumbs up
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by uncolonised(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:

if one is a Christian, you should wed in the church. If you practice other religions then you should follow the dictates of such a religion.
#justsaying

What happens to the fact that we are africans before becoming christians
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by dumodust(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
jmoore:
A baby mama is better than a mama of dead babies via abortion.

undecided
you rock... many so called legit church married wives have murdered plenty... so why point fingers?
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by henribj(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
uncolonised:

What happens to the fact that we are africans before becoming christians

that african can as well go back to his mode of worship before becoming a christian, no one is forcing anyone to be a christian
but if one chooses to be a christian, then act like one.
Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by saintopus(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
Your piece is laced with loopholes, ignorance and error even as you displayed your inability to respect others choices and decision. By failing to embrace others life choices and undermining their unshackling liberty you became shortfall of any right to parade your personal opinion on others.

Your write up became nauseous when you suggested P'square are not properly wedded to their wives because they haven't performed a ceremonious white wedding ritual. This disjointed assertion and display of arrogance to venture into someone's union without a need to do so speaks volume of your ignorance and lack of elementary knowledge of the matrimonial institution.

Prior to the invention of white wedding which from it inception was unconnected to religion but became customary after Queen Victoria of England wore a white gown to her court wedding and with Christians adopting the dressing code into it system there have been marriages around the world. The practice of wedding has been in force even before the advent of religion so for you or anyone to suggest that anyone who didn't wed in a church is not properly married is naive and ignorance. I don't know about you but my great grand parents and ancestors were properly married to their respective wives the traditional method without church wedding and before the importation of Abrahamic doctrines to our clan.

Lastly, the issue of baby mamas isn't confined to our celebrities like you're indicating and being insinuated by many. There have been baby mamas even before the booming of Nigeria entertainment industry and it has been a prevalence even among the 'common' class and non celebrities. I know of countless baby mamas who have never been entangled with any celebrity.

This writeup is indeed classic and epic I must say. You took most readers from mental and religious slavery to a high level of freedom and responsibility

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria by genuinechimere(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
400billionman:
People do not actually know what they want when choosing a life partner so they allow love, infatuation or their private parts make the choice.

Yea, because some of these artists or ambitious people, after getting married actually find out months later that they made a mistake in their choice.

But Tuface popularized Baby mamaism. Yes, i agree with the fact that these ladies time their ovulation. One girl did it with one of my guys.
Lol. Baby Mamaism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.