Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? (1110 Views)

My Girlfriend Bought Me Bleaching Cream. What Could Be Her Reason For / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Girlfriend Bought Me A Car For My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by Damayor12(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2015
She bought me a clipper kit for my birthday. Told her I wouldn't use it, as I do not like carrying a bag about, sharpening the clipper or all the "Servicing" wahala. Rejected it. She definitely got mad.
Was that the right thing?
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by winetapper: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2015
No you were not
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by hob(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2015
it was the wrong thing.

Is it all gifts that we make use of, at least appreciate the gesture
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by henribj(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2015
you were wrong to reject the gift, you shoulda accepted it. did you even consider the time energy and thoughts she put into getting the gift for you?
try to be more considerate.
#justsaying
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2015
funny, I've got two clippers and kits, I blend what Am gonna wear with the kit bag , each time I wanna go to the barber's shop.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by naijaboiy: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Bros you no try for this one. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by wordbank(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2015
U don decide then take action still come hia dey ask for opinion
Make she bring new kits for ur brain

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2015
really? undecided
Damayor how old are u?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by sltn(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2015
some dude's. SMH.
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by meshack15: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2015
You were very wrong guy,even if you are not using it,u' should have collected it appreciate her,perhaps one of your friends or,brother or niece may need it someday-clipper is a great gift.
Damayor12:
She bought me a clipper kit for my birthday. Told her I wouldn't use it, as I do not like carrying a bag about, sharpening the clipper or all the "Servicing" wahala. Rejected it. She definitely got mad.
Was that the right thing?
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
that was so insensitive of you.
any girl would get angry at that swift rejection.
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by lurlah2014(f): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
ungrateful dude
AND when she refuse to buy next time she turns STINGY AND GREEDY GIRL that can not share biscuit 10n with u undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by apholaryn: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
bros , pls go change your name to "Goat"
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by Kayoski(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
If this is true then I must say " you are a disgrace to the entire manhood (living,dead and yet to be born )
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by Kayoski(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
If this is true then I must say " you are a disgrace to the entire mankind (living,dead and yet to be born )
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by chomytex(f): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Op u no try at all..apologise to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
You were wrong to tell her that. Use the gift or not, you should still tell your girlfriend that you love it and appreciate it.
Re: My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting? by Damayor12(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'll text her and apologise.

cry cry

Thank you all for your contributions. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Awww Checkout This Drunk In Love Couple, Gotta Have It Or Make It Stop / Seven Behaviours Men Want In Their Woman.. / See The Strange Cassava Tuba My Friend Havested (Pic Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.