Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

Dry Yellow Maize Available For Sale In FCT - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dry Yellow Maize Available For Sale In FCT (644 Views)

I Need Bags Of Dry Yellow Maize / Dry Yellow Maize For Sale / Dry Yellow Maize Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dry Yellow Maize Available For Sale In FCT by ZuarAfrica: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
We are currently harvesting Yellow Maize for sale in 100kg bags or Tonnes, from our farms in FCT.
Prices from N80 - N100 Per Kg, depending on quantity purchased.
Contact me on 08055009162 SMS/Whatsapp or eddyokorie @ yahoo dot com

1 Like

Re: Dry Yellow Maize Available For Sale In FCT by WadahiFarms: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Provitamin A Maize Seeds and Aflasafe for Sale

Hello,

I hope this mail meets you well.

I know you grow maize and wish to introduce a very new Maize variety to you.

It is PVASYN8. Provitamin A Fortified Yellow Maize.

This was released by IITA in 2013 and most Maize Processors are highly demanding for this.

We can only grow little but we wish to introduce other Maize farmers to key in.

We have just 100 tons of the Certified Seeds and hope to get small/medium scale farmers to buy at N250.00/kg.

Another very important Product is the Aflasafe which reduces aflatoxin contamination of Maize. Aflatoxin reduced maize sells better and Faster.

Aflasafe is only available through IITA and few Implementers which I happen to be one.

Aflasafe goes for N350/kg and the application rate is 10kg/hectare.

I hope to hear from you if you are interested in any of these products.

Thanks.

Daniel Onotu
Project Manager,
Wadahi Integrated Farms Limited
wadahifarms@gmail.com
Re: Dry Yellow Maize Available For Sale In FCT by WadahiFarms: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
We now have Yellow maize with Aflasafe in FCT
N75,000.00/ton

Reach me on 08035916451 or wadahifarms @ gmail dot com
Re: Dry Yellow Maize Available For Sale In FCT by nassipickin(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fast-track your breakthrough with peace of mind, invest in Agribusiness Value Chain Network.
Invest #200,000 and get #400,000 in 12-months, invest #1.0Million and get #2.0Million in 12-months. This is the power of Agribusiness Value Chain Network.
Fully insured, no stories, no hassles; THE DAY YOU DROP YOUR MONEY IS THE DAY YOU PICK UP A BANKER'S CHEQUE VALUED AT DOUBLE YOUR INVESTMENT.
**No fixed deposit can give any investor that amount. But it is a sure banker for you as an Agribusiness investor, with all necessary precautions already in place.
Further enquiries please contact: Wole on 08033029834
Whatsapp:07055115343

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farm Builder Needed / Small Potato Chips Production Line / Wishes Doesn't Bring Riches! How To Begin The Journey;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.