Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ (30971 Views)

What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018? / Photos From The Première Of Kunle Afolayan's 'the CEO' In Lagos / "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by JAZES(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Filmed around the check-in area, parking lot and Airfrance lounge.All of these were made possible by Airfrance as part of the partnership and collaboration for the most anticipated film “The CEO”
This movie is sure going to be the bomb, i cant wait to see it.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/14/photos-on-set-of-kunle-afolayan-most-anticipated-film-the-ceo-from-france/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by kemlily(f): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
God bless our hustle

love his movies dou

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by JAZES(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
More Photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by importexpert(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
well composed. nice info op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Kayoski(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
patience is a virtue ...I waited patiently and now I am finally here...
front page tinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by hob(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kunle Afolayan

One of the Best

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by JAZES(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Even More Photos

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by JAZES(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
This guy is just too much, u just have to love him

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by JAZES(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
More Photos

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by axortedbabe(f): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hope d film no go hit alaba before him go even release am like October 1..

15 Likes

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by JAZES(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Next stop after France is kenya according to Kunle afolayan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
very hardworking kunle

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by JAZES(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
axortedbabe:
Hope d film no go hit alaba before him go even release am like October 1..
Abi o my sister, those boys just wan dey chop where dem no sow at all.
Government and film makers needs to find a way to work with these guys to curb piracy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by pretydiva(f): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
This dude is Jst super good in what he knows how 2 do. God bless u 4 taking nollywood dis far

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by JAZES(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
pretydiva:
This dude is Jst super good in what he knows how 2 do. God bless u 4 taking nollywood dis far

U can say dat again

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by JAZES(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
pretydiva:

Where is lalasticlala and ishilove now, this is worthy of front page because the world needs to see at least the good things we dey do for naija.

Someone tap lala for me abeg.....
cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Like

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by encryptjay(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hehehe...I just love this guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by ShakurM(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
It's Kunle Afolayan, meet me at the Cinema, I dey front row already..

Who dey bring my popcorn o?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Richie0974: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
One of the very few Nollywood producers that I look forward to their production . Love him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Talking of Figurine, October 1st & co, methinks this guy's movies are overhyped.

14 Likes

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Mykelpato(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
The person below me, shift small make I piss
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by landinfo: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Film wey Alaba don bring out wey dose wey dey watch 9ja film go even tell u how ee take end sef.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by WIZGUY69(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
The Best Movie producer/director in the history of Nigeria.

quote me anywhere!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by WIZGUY69(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
The Best Movie producer/director in the history of nigrua.

quote me anywhere!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by tfabu: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
One of the best guys around when it comes to movie making in Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by kingzjay(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
JAZES:
Filmed around the check-in area, parking lot and Airfrance lounge.All of these were made possible by Airfrance as part of the partnership and collaboration for the most anticipated film “The CEO”
This movie is sure going to be the bomb, i cant wait to see it.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/14/photos-on-set-of-kunle-afolayan-most-anticipated-film-the-ceo-from-france/

Please Pirates! Let him enjoy the fruits of his labour....
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by chesterlee(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:
The Best Movie producer/director in the history of nigrua.

quote me anywhere!

Yeah Best in NIGRUA grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by Ibyno(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
k
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by babyfaceafrica: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
holamiday:
Talking of Figurine, October 1st & co, methinks this guy's movies are overhyped.
I think the guy is underrated...he does not do 4 films in a week like some people do.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by epadomo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
4rm France landed gidigba 4 Ebipejo lane
Re: Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ by seankay(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
One of the best Producers in Nigeria. Big ups

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet / Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station? / Euphoria Star, Angus Cloud Dies At 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.