Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:31 PM

8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend (6220 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys / 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
It beats my imagination on the way guys who are stingy to the core treat their girlfriend by getting cheap items which is not worthy of her personality.

Not that they lack money to stop them from being generous but since the dna of stinginess runs through their veins, they close their mind to quality Items and purchase the following cheap things as birthday gift for her.

1. Recharge Card

This is not some sort of exaggeration because it happens for real. If it was possible for our network providers to print N50 recharge card, some guys will offer it as birthday gift. It's not that they are poor or something, it's because stinginess runs in their blood. Sometimes this year, Ishilove once said that Kingtom sent her N100 MTN Share and Sell as her birthday present. grin grin

2. Malam's Wristwatch

You won't believe that just because some guys have not gotten under the skirt of their girlfriends, they resort to buying her cheap gifts. These stingy dudes may seek Malam's consent to purchase fake sparkling wristwatch of N200 and will offer it as birthday present for her. grin

3. Ab0ki Fragrance

Few months ago, Tosyne2much told me he wanted to buy Aboki perfume for Omotayo123 as her birthday present, I was like "Tosin you don pass dis level nah". Despite the fact that these perfumes may last up to one month when on clothes, flies will be hovering around you. I don't think it's a good present for the one you truly love.

4. Cheap birthday card

The life of stingy guys can be so funny that they will go to supermarket and spend more time looking for cheap birthday cards. After buying it, they will write Shakespeare's captivating love quotes in the card. cheesy

5. They offer nothing

I have seen the case of a guy who sent sms birthday wishes to his girlfriend and switched off his phone till the next day, only to lie to her that he had a terrible accident. This shows his level of stinginess is at sky level.

6. Rendezvous at fast food

Yeah! this is a good place for guys to entertain their girlfriend during her birthday. Some of them will take her there and go straight to the counter just to order for doughnut and pepsi. If possible some of them will even order for zobo or kunu cheesy

7. Second hand wears

A lady once opened a thread on this forum complaining about her stingy boyfriend who got her okrika as birthday present. We are not saying you should rob bank to buy exotic gift, but at least, getting her a T-shirt worth of N2, 000, it's not too much to give.

8. Suya/Asun

As funny as it may sounds, some guys offer it as birthday present. I have once offered this before God delivered me from stinginess. tongue

Feel Free To Add Yours cool

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by buygala(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Cheapest gift I ever gave a girlfriend...

I simply re-wrapped the aba-made boxers which she gave me on my birthday, and presented it to her smiley

Her expression on opening that gift still makes me cum with happiness whenever I remember it grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'm quil†y of numb
1, 4 & 5. cry

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Kenzico(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Another swash buckling thread...Fp is cooking!
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by sparkleboy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Interesting
Ftc no vex o
Sanitation on point grin

I think the Op is a female that thinks that the main reason for being in a relationship is to satisfy her financial needs
@wristbangle it's not about the substance but the motive of the substance. Hungrygirl. tongue tongue
Op reminds me of Chilo in Ishilove's story
BTW Ishilove abeg finish that story now embarassed kiss
PunkyVeer:
#4 is super sweet to me. It's the thought that counts, plus, a handwritten message makes it more meaningful & personal. I honestly wouldn't mind such a gift. Better still if he made the card himself.
PunkyVeer:
#4 is super sweet to me. It's the thought that counts, plus, a handwritten message makes it more meaningful & personal. I honestly wouldn't mind such a gift. Better still if he made the card himself.
Exactly my point

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Mirahcul: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ama buy a plot of land for her next time

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy op my birthday is peeping,what will u buy for me?i knw u r not stingy cheesy
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by kYjelly2: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
if you really think about it, nothing really matters

everything will turn back to dust, given enough time

everything will decompose back to just natural gas

so bae, why do i need to get you something perishable like an iphone6 or a mercedes benz, when i could offer you something eternal.

bae, i give you the only true gift, the gift of my love cool

[size=4pt]If u no take am, na u sabi[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Sanmel(f): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
At least they had their girlfriend in mind which is fair enough..

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by gab264(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
wristbangle:
It beats my imagination on the way guys who are stingy to the core treat their girlfriend by getting cheap items which is not worthy of her personality.

Not that they lack money to stop them from being generous but since the dna of stinginess runs through their veins, they close their mind to quality Items and purchase the following cheap things as birthday gift for her.

1. Recharge Card

This is not some sort of exaggeration because it happens for real. If it was possible for our network providers to print N50 recharge card, some guys will offer it as birthday gift. It's not that they are poor or something, it's because stinginess runs in their blood. Sometime this year, Ishilove once said that Kingtom sent her N100 MTN Share and Sell as her birthday present. grin grin

2. Malam's Wristwatch

You won't believe that just because some guys have not gotten under the skirt of their girlfriends, they resort to buying her cheap gifts. These stingy dudes may seek Malam's consent to purchase fake sparkling wristwatch of N200 and will offer it as birthday present for her. grin

3. Ab0ki Fragrance

Few months ago, Tosyne2much told me he wanted to buy Aboki perfume for Omotayo123 as her birthday present, I was like "Tosin you don pass dis level nah". Despite the fact that these perfumes may last up to one month when on clothes, flies will be hovering around you. I don't think it's a good present for the one you truly love.

4. Cheap birthday card

The life of stingy guys can be so funny that they will go to supermarket and spend more time looking for cheap birthday cards. After buying it, they will write Shakespeare's captivating love quotes in the card. cheesy

5. They offer nothing

I have seen the case of a guy who sent sms birthday wishes to his girlfriend and switched off his phone till the next day, only to lie to her that he had a terrible accident. This shows his level of stinginess is at sky level.

6. Rendezvous at fast food

Yeah! this is a good place for guys to entertain their girlfriend during her birthday. Some of them will take her there and go straight to the counter just to order for doughnut and pepsi. If possible some of them will even order for zobo or kunu cheesy

7. Second hand wears

A lady once opened a thread on this forum complaining about her stingy boyfriend who got her okrika as birthday present. We are not saying you should rob bank to buy exotic gift, but at least, getting her a T-shirt worth of N2, 000, it's not too much to give.

8. Suya/Asun

As funny as it may sounds, some guys offer it as birthday present. I have once offered this before God delivered me from stinginess. tongue

Feel Free To Add Yours cool
Some guys go to tailors to sow underwears (p*nts ) and present it as a birthday"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy op my birthday is peeping,what will u buy for me?i knw u r not stingy cheesy

Wetin u want make I buy for you? cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
It really about having the heart,and willingness to give and not what you give..

It could be little but so meaningfully meaningful.
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I can make such for you dear cheesy. When is your Bday date?

Misspicy. Food for thought. Come register your presence here oo
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by zinachidi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
lol, i'm guilty of recharge card own, buh nuh N100 card na haba, bae deserves more than that,.. Cards too are my thing and i'll visit google for one of these love poems..and scribble it at the back, shey no be only one day??grin

Life ana gaga..(life goes on)
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=buygala post=38984326]ok

Thanks to Buhari's mouth odor, I have beaten Mr Tosyn to his permanent FTC spot on Mr wrist's thread, grin ... CHANGE IS HERE angry

I go modify when I finish smoking my pawpaw leaf mixed with tyre gum smiley[/quote]

grin grin grin

Werey!!!
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by donholy28(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Guys dey try sef... what of girls way dey give only singlet or boxers
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
I'm quil†y of numb
1, 4 & 5. cry

Heya! Repent from the act bro! cheesy grin
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
wristbangle:

I can make such for you dear cheesy. When is your Bday date?

Misspicy. Food for thought. Come register your presence here oo

smiley

Late January.

Well, I'm the creative, artsy & crafty type, so things like that mean more to me than store bought goodies, because so much thought + effort goes into it, yanno.
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

smiley

Late January.

Well, I'm the creative, artsy & crafty type, so things like that mean more to me than store bought goodies, because so much thought + effort goes into it, yanno.

Woow! Cool! I actually have a gift in mind for u.
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Twill92: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
choi!... op don dey notice guys as far as 1000BC...

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
sparkleboy:
Interesting
Ftc no vex o
Sanitation on point grin

I think the Op is a female that thinks that the main reason for being in a relationship is to satisfy her financial needs
@wristbangle it's not about the substance but the motive of the substance. Hungrygirl. tongue tongue
Op reminds me of Chilo in Ishilove's story
BTW Ishilove abeg finish that story now embarassed kiss

Exactly my point

Farano and rocktation, knows the rest tongue
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Kingsley1000(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
so i should buy her car?mtcheww

#teamstingyguys

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Omo, anyone who does any of these isn't the typical stingy guy o. A typical tight-fisted guy won't even bother and the most he can do is send a happy birthday message. They even avoid any outing on that day as that would lead to expenses.

Abeg, any guy who does any of these dey generous and na husband material. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
gab264:
Some guys go to tailors to sow underwears (p*nts ) and present it as a birthday"

Lmao. Like seriously! grin cheesy grin

Where is tosyne2much? cry
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
So what can you say about 15,000 recharge card? undecided
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
Omo, anyone who does any of these isn't the typical stingy guy o. A typical tight-fisted guy won't even bother and the most he can do is send a happy birthday message. They even avoid any outing on that day as that would lead to expenses.

Abeg, any guy who does any of these dey generous and na husband material. cheesy

Lolss. Even if he does better, ladies will say he is still stingy cheesy
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
peeparty:

It really about having the heart,and willingness to give and not what you give..

It could be little but so meaningfully meaningful.

U are on point bro

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lol
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
*Clears throat*

First and foremost, I thank Seun Osewa for giving me an incredible opportunity to explore my talent to the world. And I can tell you that I won't be here if it wasn't for you

Back to the topic=»

As a one time stingy dude, below are the things I used to present to my girlfriends before Mountain of Fire delivered me from the boundage of stinginess

9. Aboniki Balm

This reminds me of a lady I dated in the year 1991 called Folake. We so much loved each other that we planned to marry. October 17 was her birthday. Exactly a week to her birthday, new had it that she fell from her staircase when she was thinking about me and her legs were dislocated. As a stingy dude, I smiled and waved to God for answering my prayers. At least, the plan of going to Tantalizers, Mr. Biggs, Mr Fans and the likes to squander money were ruled out. That was how I wrapped and packaged aboniki balm and presented it to her as birthday present

10. Ofada Rice

About a decade ago, I dated a pretty lady named Shade. Shade was the dream girl of every guy. Her front and back side cannot be underestimated (I mean what else is a man looking for?). Shade as a person liked ofada rice to the extent that she could donate one of her kidneys if offered ofada.

For the benefit of those who don't know Ofada rice. This rice is bigger in size than the rice you normally eat and it's kinda delicious. (heard it's imported from Sudan or so). The description of ofada rice is another day jawe. Perhaps, I will open a thread titled " 10 Types of Ofada Rice cool

Back to the topic

August 25th was Shade's birthday and I being her boyfriend thought of getting her a set of pants but after much consideration, this brought me to reality that all my own boxers were porous and stitched. I decided to buy myself a pack of boxers (3 for N1, 500), and packaged three De Rica of ofada rice for her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Incase cool
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chaiii...stingy guys grin

Some of them will deliberately have a fight with the babe 4 days to her birthday...just to avoid the gift embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe / Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel / Is This Yansh Real? See How Curvy It Is(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.