Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Usa To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usa To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram (795 Views)

Nigerian Navy Sends 4 Warships, 3,400 Troops To Niger Delta / NAF To Deploy Additional Personnel To Niger Delta(photos) / PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram by onatisi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
US President Barack Obama has announced that US armed forces have been deployed in Cameroon to help fight against the Islamist militants Boko Haram.

The force, which will be 300 strong, will conduct airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance operations in the region.

Cameroon and Chad have been targeted by the Islamist militants from northern Nigeria.

Mr Obama said they will remain in Cameroon until "no longer needed".

://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34533820
Re: Usa To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram by wachakuta(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sai Baba

Nigerians rejoice Co's we now ve a Presido

1 Like

Re: Usa To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram by Khd95(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wen i c d topic my mind cut,anyways tank God they r not in nigerian soilgringrin
Re: Usa To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
I wonder what they're going to take in return for the services rendered.. nothing is free as far as USA is concerned
Re: Usa To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram by Nature8(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why won't they come to Nigeria?
Re: Usa To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram by onatisi(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nature8:
Why won't they come to Nigeria?
maybe the Nigeria govt doesn't want them to
Re: Usa To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram by DaBullIT(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Somebody shout hallelujah

I know some people will still say Obama is playing Nigeria, they will make reference to Putin vs Obama strikes on ISIS but guess what

If GEJ hadn't ended relations with Us Marine, Boko Haram will probably be a thing of the past

Anyways, GEJ's Era is gone I hope Obama keeps his promise

Other wise Buhari abeg make that phone call, contact Putin make we finish these terrorists at once

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Return Kogi State Chairmen And Councillors / Wike Achieved In 6months What Amaechi Couldn't In 8yrs. / Missing Soldiers Rescued by CJTF and Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.