Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle (1691 Views)

TOKS 2013 Toyota Camry SE,READY TO SELL FOR N4.8M ..NEED CASH TO CLEAR CARS URG. / Is $4000 Enough To Buy, Ship And Clear A Car From Germany? / How Reliable Is The Lexus Es300/es330 And Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'm contemplating shipping my 07 BMW R1200RT-P motorcycle down to Lagos from Los Angeles.

Please let me know how much you charge for shipping and how much you charge for clearing, separately since I may have a shipper over here already.

Thanks.

Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by akinloluwao: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Can you please drop your phone number or email address?
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please contact me via the sites email system.

Thanks.
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by akinloluwao: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Drop your contact on akinloluwao@gmail.com I want to send it to my boss in america. That is our job. He will contact you asap. Thanks
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by Shagati(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
OP,
You may try Kakakibuy
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
I've emailed you. Please note that I'm in Los Angeles.
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by akinloluwao: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
I have sent your email address to my boss. He will contact you soon.

Thanks
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Have you guys successfully shipped and cleared bikes on here and have references?

Thanks.
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 17, 2015
Still need a quote for shipping to Lagos or Cotonou. Thanks.
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by USAutoBuy(m): 2:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Cool looking bike, i presume it came from Ken....... Auctions wink

I can possibly think of something if you don't find anything

L.A is not the easiest to ship things to Lagos but fun place to live

Cal State L.A Alumni and die hard inland empire lover.

Gotta love L.A but now adopted Floridian. Life goes on..

Lemme know
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 17, 2015
USAutoBuy:
Cool looking bike, i presume it came from Ken....... Auctions wink

I can possibly think of something if you don't find anything

L.A is not the easiest to ship things to Lagos but fun place to live

Cal State L.A Alumni and die hard inland empire lover.

Gotta love L.A but now adopted Floridian. Life goes on..

Lemme know

I actually don't do auction vehicles. I prefer to buy from original owners so I can quiz them on the vehicles maintenance, look at where the vehicle is usually parked to see if there are major oil leaks, etc

I know it's a bit more expensive to ship out of LA since it has to be containerized and the distance too because the ship has to travel through the canal.

Bike is in LA and you're in Florida so I don't think you can help.

As bad as LA might be occasionally, ten thousand wild horses won't move me from here unless I'm going to 9ja grin
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by USAutoBuy(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I actually don't do auction vehicles. I prefer to buy from original owners so I can quiz them on the vehicles maintenance, look at where the vehicle is usually parked to see if there are major oil leaks, etc
I know it's a bit more expensive to ship out of LA since it has to be containerized and the distance too because the ship has to travel through the canal.
Bike is in LA and you're in Florida so I don't think you can help.
As bad as LA might be occasionally, ten thousand wild horses won't move me from here unless I'm going to 9ja grin

A little over 20yrs in the inland empire to be precise. I will like to think that i know my way around somewhat. Sharing containers is not the most fun unless you really know the person you are sharing the container with. Let me put out some feelers and i will let you know

Regards
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
USAutoBuy:

A little over 20yrs in the inland empire to be precise. I will like to think that i know my way around somewhat. Sharing containers is not the most fun unless you really know the person you are sharing the container with. Let me put out some feelers and i will let you know

Regards

I have you beat but who's counting grin

I won't share a container randomly unless the container is being packaged by a trusted and experienced shipper. I've heard the horror stories.

I may need to bow out of you service at this time because I am looking for an outfit that does shipping frequently. Not sure about the "let me put out some feelers" thingie. I just want to be upfront and not waste your time.
Re: Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle by USAutoBuy(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I have you beat but who's counting grin
I won't share a container randomly unless the container is being packaged by a trusted and experienced shipper. I've heard the horror stories.
I may need to bow out of you service at this time because I am looking for an outfit that does shipping frequently. Not sure about the "let me put out some feelers" thingie. I just want to be upfront and not waste your time.

I am based in Florida and what i meant by that is that i will see who is shipping containers to determine if its a person reliable to share a container with. I haven't kept up with stuff like that in a while. No need to. The next option is that i can get a Ford E150 wagonvan and get the cycle packed, semi crated and braced. Truck it down to Florida and ship out RORO. Options are limited in your case.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

2007 Toyota Rav4 Tokunbo For Sale Super Fresh And Clean / Xtremly Clean, TINYBIG CAMRY In Ph... / Regiztered Land Rover Freelander 2003 For Sale, Abuja 400k (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.