Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (59722 Views)

10 Celebs Who Have Killed People In The Past. / 10 Celebs Living With Deadly Diseases (with Pictures) / Nigerian Born American Model Agu Ukaogo Flaunts His Eggplants In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Towncrier247: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Most of them have several eggplant photos of on social media. Whether to say they can't really control their eggplants or they just like to show it off, we really can't choose between the two. The disappointing part however is that a lot of them are blessed with nothing but a tiny, travel-size sort of eggplant. Let's take a peep...wink

1. Banky W

We first got a sneak peek into what Banky W's eggplant looks like in size while posing with some secondary school girls sometimes back.

2. Swanky Jerry

Tonto Dikeh's best friend forever and popular celebrity stylist is believed to be not too impressive down there. As a matter of fact, many believe that he stuffed an object in his boxers shorts when he took this photo sometimes back just to create an impression of a giant size.

3. Chidi Mokeme

Chidi Mokeme may be called a Nollywood hunk judging by his look, but ever since this photo of him with an 'attention' hit the social media, many ladies have had to conclude that he doesn't seem to be a hunk down below. It's kind of disappointing that all he could attain was such a size despite being sandwiched between this bevy of egg-plant-turbo-charging females.

4. African China

The Ajegunle singer is not really that impressive as we can see in his Jacuzzi 'attention' photo, however he wasn't ashamed to take photos with it.

5. Elvis Chuks

We stand to be corrected though. Perhaps, it will get bigger outside the water. Elvis seems to be in the same class with African China, not something to applaud for someone of such a big bodily frame. But like African China, he is never ashamed to take a photo. #Proudpapa!

6. D'banj

D'banj is the biggest disappointment here actually. For many years, he has been screaming the "Koko" and inundating us with the noise of that rubbish. But just when we expect to finally see the size of the Koko...when we expect to see something out of this world; this is all D'banj has got to offer at the end of the day. SMH! Looks like he was cupping a tennis ball in his palm, rather than the koko. This is not Ejanla at all, but Eja Kekere.

7. Wale Gates

When it comes to the size of celebs eggplants, UK based
Nigerian comedian, Wale Gates is the 'Jagaban!' He makes it looks like the bigger a man's head, the bigger the size of his eggplant. This dude's eggplant can cause an internal bleeding.

8. Psquare

Behold, another 'Jagabans'. The Psqaure brothers (especially Peter) are always showing off. But the council of eggplant elders is still closely observing them as it's not hundred percent sure if they deserve that chieftaincy title. There seems to be something suspicious. Sometimes, their eggplants in pics look like photoshop, but time will tell.

9. Davido

Obviously, Davido is not only big financially as OBO, he is equally big eggplant-wise. Atleast, he surpasses natural expectation as he doesn't look like he'll pack that much under at all but just check out the photo.

10. Solidstar

Solidstar recently shared photo of his eggplant and scored himself saying he tried! He shared the photo and wrote “Hey hope u didnt see anything? just trying to see how sexy i look on boxers.. e b like say i try..#inmyhead” Hmm, ok. What do you think?
www.splendormag.com/2015/10/10-celebs-that-love-to-flaunt-their.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Towncrier247: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
The purpose of this thread is to bring to your attention how irresponsibly some of your male celebs behave, and als to be fair to the females. We often attack the female celebs for displaying their boobs, forgettng that the males too often flaunts their goodies. More...

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Way the pricks

4 Likes

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 15, 2015
jboy73:
Way the pricks
Gay oshi grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by melekan(m): 1:55am On Oct 15, 2015
halfrica:
Gay oshi grin
lmao free the guy jor,he wanted evidence for the write up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by pretydiva(f): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2015
How does their egg plant reduce d price of garri undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Ziggyzito(m): 1:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Stvpid

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by akksplendor: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2015
jboy73:
Way the pricks
more

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Adfolak(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
Okkk
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Richie0974: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by elganzar(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
D'banjs own is not really clear, he's packing it...and most are not on erection...

besides Banky and Davido

There are times when the d!ck just shrinks to a small form, times when its normal, semi-erected form, and full erection form...my theory tho

Next

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by eleojo23: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
I have nothing to say on this topic so I'd rather post something to lighten up someone's mood this lovely Saturday morning. Here we go:

TEACHER: Mike, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
MIKE: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
MIKE: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
(You gotta love this child)

TEACHER: Mary , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?
MARY : No sir, It's the same dog.
grin

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jamex93(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
so D too don dey post for pic abi

hahahahahaha
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by sexaddict08(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
abeg, what's d difference between logout and logout(all)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by ultrazone(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
How important is this information?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
So make we dey run
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by januzaj(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
what is the purpose of this thread

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by yhemsy62(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Cameleon72(f): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
Hm
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by kenedy175(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
Nonsense! Some Of these men are fathers. Even Wiz kid no behave like this

2 Likes

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by abe4kom: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmn. Small boys with small toys. I laugh.

My solid 9-inch ramjet leaves ladies with abdominal pains 2 days after the act and yet I make no bones about it.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by iheanyi40(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2015
how does this stop chelshit from losing today undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by MOA15(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jamex93(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2015
halfrica:

Gay oshi grin

i taya ooo

lolx
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by kennyddonn(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2015
rubbish

only solid star I see

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Dyt(f): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Oh hhhhh
Swannnkkkkkkyyyyjerrrrrrrryyyyyyy
Faints
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by laurel03(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Seriously ds thread is totally rubbish....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jamex93(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2015
iheanyi40:
how does this stop chelshit from losing today undecided

hahahahahaha

my own na make like 3goals just enter d game

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by jamex93(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2015
januzaj:
what is the purpose of this thread

to show us eggplant
Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Atmmachine(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2015
AUGUST ALSINA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Iranu undecided sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) by januzaj(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
jamex93:

to show us eggplant
uhmmmm....okay oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ / Wizkid Looks Like A Child - Slay Queen Reacts To Wizkid's New Shirtless Video / D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.