Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... (12493 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / How Can I Get My Building Plans Approved In Lagos / Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Call Engr Lucky today for your building plans and architectural detailings.....

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2015
A standard hotel terraced building with the following specs:
18 rooms all ensuites
1 main lounge
1 bar
3 offices
1 event hall
4 extra toilets

1 Share

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2015
fp
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2015
more
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
foreign

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
architecture ain't just about modeling and displaying front views with a man standing next to a car,detailing,cost minimization and accuracy is what counts....placing the pocket of the client into mind before making a design
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
that's what I'm up for...been in the game for ages
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2015
front and rear view of a semi-detarched duplex with 7flats of 3bedrooms each....

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2015
left side view

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2015
Right-side view.....

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Ground floor plan

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
F
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
l
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
More designs smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin on page 2
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 6:20am On Oct 30, 2015
more

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2015
more.
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by marsoden: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2015
None of those last works that you posted are yours. Some are Vicmoore works. Do yourself good to remove them.

1 Like

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2015
marsoden:
None of those last works that you posted are yours. Some are Vicmoore works. Do yourself good to remove them.
dont be ridiculous bros,can't you see my signature stamps embedded in the drawings...pls stop this it I'll get you nowhere
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
A sachet water company designed for a nairalander

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
More elevations....

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
The second sectioning....

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
More...

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
A four bedroom flat design for a Pennsylvania, USA based nairalander....feature:plan and approach view..

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by calebadex(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Are u on whatsapp ? Give me ur no.
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
calebadex:
Are u on whatsapp ? Give me ur no.
m
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by SmartHomes(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Architect or engr....your last post has no visitors toilet....
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
SmartHomes:
Architect or engr....your last post has no visitors toilet....
lol,I know you are out to derail a thread or you are very savvy but either ways the client didn't want that in fact I had to keep amending and adjusting before we got here....not every one thinks alike though ....
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
marsoden:
I didn't wanna ans you with just words until something shows up..just yesterday I got a call from a nairalander to design a 5 bedroom duplex and he sent me a full elevation pics just from another guy's trend here in prop room and he explained how he needed it and his work is currently going on........so what do you have to say about this,should he now return the pics just becoz its from another trend or becoz the owner of the trend invented the design himself? pls mind how you comment and stop derailing people's trend with poorly witted comments

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
a nairalander's 5bedroom duplex design ongoing currently

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Lands For Commercial Purpose Along Asaba-Benin Expressway, 09058818181 / Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.