Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) (99558 Views)

Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) / Man Who Dresses As A Woman And Has Sex With Men Arrested In Benue State (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Lord Deported From Kenya Sneaks Back And Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by osewanu(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
hahahahahahahaahahahahaha.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Chanchit: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wendysmart:

Hellow Goodmorning,I read your status. Please can you inbox me via facebook? I really want to discuss something vital with you.
FacebookID: Chinwendu Judith Okafor.

Owk.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by marioxklusiv(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] tongue dat niga wan enjoy lyf na y dem arrest am sef.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by karashita: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
If the boy is thoroughly investigated and found to not be a BH member or informant,he should be set free joor.
It could be he had a naughty bet with friends to see if he has the 'liver' to enter the hostel;yeah.You never can tell with these children.
Reminds me of a case in a private secondary school in Abuja.The girls had a bet with one of their male school mates and with the help of some of his female friends,he entered the female hostel disguised.He won the bet but those who were not privy to the drama,reported him.
They stated their case,parents were invited and case was closed.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by sabi99(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Missonas:

That was meant to be a joke hence the grinning smiley.Of cos I knw that ;
ok, good.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by luckman20(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Funny how people criticise those who cover their body, but praise those unclad girls in their community.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by olayinka63: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirWere:
You can't blame him. The way some Muslim women cover themselves even during the hellish heat makes you wonder if they are somewhat reptilian. No offense
I believe you are morally bankrupt. What dragging Muslim women to this scenario instead of blaming the boy. Stop displaying nuisance.

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by marioxklusiv(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
d young boy wan c wetin dem de cover nah

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Moana(f): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Useless pikin! grin

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by bellville: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
ajbabs:
They will charge his asshole to court very soon. But what will court do to 15years old boy? Will court jail him?
He would be taken to a juvenile court and probably end up in a remand home.

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by ajbabs(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
bellville:
He would be taken to a juvenile court and probably end up in a remand home.
I know that should be the proper way of handling such case.
But Nigerians and their punishment mentality. Police were saying as if they out to punish that child at the expense of rehabilitation.
The same mentality is seen being displayed in the society at large. When anyone is alleged of a crime, instead for people to clamour for such person(s) to be sent to correctional confinement (prison), people see prison as a place of punishment.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Tushkid74(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Player-to-be.

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by doublex: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
lol,my fellow teen.instead of focussing on books this is what you are doing!hehe,must be harder to be a teen boy than girl or what!!?.....

2 Likes

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by bellville: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
ajbabs:

I know that should be the proper way of handling such case.
But Nigerians and their punishment mentality. Police were saying as if they out to punish that child at the expense of rehabilitation.
The same mentality is seen being displayed in the society at large. When anyone is alleged of a crime, instead for people to clamour for such person(s) to be sent to correctional confinement (prison), people see prison as a place of punishment.
Nigerian prisons are far from being correctional. The state of our prisons leaves much to be desired.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by JhyMedex: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
After avin a gud laf, I took a step back n imagined...

Wld a lady engage in such idiocy?..
d stupidity wit wich some guys kip giving d male folk away is jst plane pathetic ... Makin dem ladies feed dere already bloated egos...

Den I turned like dis angry

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by SHOCK7(m): 2:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Ephhay:
LOL....cnt blame him tho!
seriously,u won't say dis if he had seen u! cry
Ephhay:
LOL....cnt blame him tho!
seriously,u won't say dis if he had seen u!
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by SHOCK7(m): 2:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Moana:
Useless pikin! grin
No it's just a juvenile excesses which 'll pass latter in life!

1 Like

Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
olayinka63:

I believe you are morally bankrupt. What dragging Muslim women to this scenario instead of blaming the boy. Stop displaying nuisance.
Whatever you say sir, whatever you say.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
BEDMON1900:

I know fools like you will like and share the comment coming from an extrimist like you, when shall we learn to restrict from fanactism when it comes to a religious related topic. I wont be surprise if your children appears in only pant and bra roaming around the street, because you have not been forced by any of this muslim females to dress like them, u can go nakedly till you enter your grave like FELLA ur mentor, who cares...
Did you read the part where I said "no offense". I was simply voicing my opinion. Please don't fault me for that.
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Fourwinds: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Moana:
Useless pikin! grin
I believe he is satisfied with what he has seen
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by wizod(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2017
Hausa/Fulani and foolishness
Re: 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) by Ezekwemkenneth: 2:21pm On May 28, 2017
Hmm dnt knw wats his reason 4 doing dat,God hlp us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics / Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.