Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

End of story. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / End of story. (23190 Views)

His Siblings Versus Our Marriage: Is This The End Of My Marriage? / End of Part 1 / Is This The End Of Sex As We Know It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End of story. by baggy4luv(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
scantee:
bro the major reasons i asked her that is because most @times her frnds/course mates is always in her apartment, so to avoid some private talks on phone while shez with people who could figure out our discussion through responses, so i always try to make sure she is a beta placed to talk to me, so is not really about doubting her..
just soft pedal on her for the moment.
Re: End of story. by yetseyi(f): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Scantee, This Lady MAY not be cheating you really do not have any proof, She may be wrong to have housed a male admission seeker, she could easily have taken him to a male friend's room or she stays with her girlfriends while he stays in her room. From all what you have said she seems to be a good girl though since you say almost everyone is vouching for her.

If you are going to break up please have concrete evidence, I believe you should have people around her school that could help you investigate, If she is really cheating she cant hide for long its only a matter of time.

Have you considered that she may not have told you about the guy staying for post-UME because she doesn't want you to think this way. Have you considered that she may have been unable to pick your calls at that point. Have you also thought that what if the owner of the windows phone you talked about was just another male classmate/ visitor and she just didnt want you to know to avoid this same scenerio happening.
The message she sent you that if she was with a guy she wouldn't pick your call is right , a lot of smart ladies wouldn't and then she would make up an excuse for you later on which you will buy .
You actually confirmed that there was post-UME during that period so you cannot rule out the possibility of some one staying with her for exam. Network can also go haywire at any point in time so you saying she faked bad network may also be wrong.

I am just trying to make you see that you really do not have anything to hold on to it just speculation.

From your post it seems this is the first time such is happening, You have every right to be suspicious though, I would if I were in your shoes but you just can't conclude.

You talk very highly of this Lady (That is quite rare on nairaland, where a sizeable number of guys think all ladies are whores) So I think you should try to know what really happened. Be very sure there is something going on because if at the end of the day you break up and it is as she said the tables will turn it may will now be a case of her saying you do not trust her, you are insecure etc etc because she too will have had some doubts about your faithfulness at one point or the other (who wouldn't with what we hear about oil workers).

You should put all wedding plans on hold for now and make sure you sort this out. If it is true then you do not need that kind of wife with the kind of Job you have (HBP).

If you are the praying type I will advise you pray too: Spiritual sensitivity plus street smartness is the key to relationship matters.

I pray you make the right decision. smiley

2 Likes

Re: End of story. by crackhaus: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
@bolded, that's what I was addressing in my post, you may need to go back and see the posts I quoted.
Lol, I know that's what you were addressing.

What I'm saying is, that's not the solution to his problem...and you shouldn't call him insecure with particular reference to this incident.

1 Like

Re: End of story. by crackhaus: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
yetseyi:
Scantee, This Lady MAY not be cheating you really do not have any proof, She may be wrong to have housed a male admission seeker, she could easily have taken him to a male friend's room or she stays with her girlfriends while he stays in her room. From all what you have said she seems to be a good girl though since you say almost everyone is vouching for her.

If you are going to break up please have concrete evidence, I believe you should have people around her school that could help you investigate, If she is really cheating she cant hide for long its only a matter of time.

Have you considered that she may not have told you about the guy staying for post-UME because she doesn't want you to think this way. Have you considered that she may have been unable to pick your calls at that point. Have you also thought that what if the owner of the windows phone you talked about was just another male classmate/ visitor and she just didnt want you to know to avoid this same scenerio happening.
The message she sent you that if she was with a guy she wouldn't pick your call is right , a lot of smart ladies wouldn't and then she would make up an excuse for you later on which you will buy .
You actually confirmed that there was post-UME during that period so you cannot rule out the possibility of some one staying with her for exam. Network can also go haywire at any point in time so you saying she faked bad network may also be wrong.

I am just trying to make you see that you really do not have anything to hold on to it just speculation.

From your post it seems this is the first time such is happening, You have every right to be suspicious though, I would if I were in your shoes but you just can't conclude.

You talk very highly of this Lady (That is quite rare on nairaland, where a sizeable number of guys think all ladies are whores) So I think you should try to know what really happened. Be very sure there is something going on because if at the end of the day you break up and it is as she said the tables will turn it may will now be a case of her saying you do not trust her, you are insecure etc etc because she too will have had some doubts about your faithfulness at one point or the other (who wouldn't with what we hear about oil workers).

You should put all wedding plans on hold for now and make sure you sort this out. If it is true then you do not need that kind of wife with the kind of Job you have (HBP).

If you are the praying type I will advise you pray too: Spiritual sensitivity plus street smartness is the key to relationship matters.

Your post @bold, is actually the one filled with speculations and probabilities...are you a lawyer? cheesy

His post isn't speculation - someone actually slept in the girl's room along with her, someone not related to her... This is not speculation but actuality.
What you should be trying to analyse is the possibility/imposibility that ABSOLUTELY nothing happened between them. grin

And this is where common sense kicks in...
If you were in his shoes, what will you be thinking? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: End of story. by Enahi(f): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
@op why not sit and have a heart2heart talk with her. I am not in support of what she is doing but you also need to find out from her what you did wrong.

You sound like a nice guy which is rare these days but it would have been better if we could hear her own side of the story. Remember the angel you know is better than the devil you don't know.
Re: End of story. by yetseyi(f): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
crackhaus:

Your post @bold, is actually the one filled with speculations and probabilities...are you a lawyer? cheesy

His post isn't speculation - someone actually slept in the girl's room along with her, someone not related to her... This is not speculation but actuality.
What you should be trying to analyse is the possibility/imposibility that ABSOLUTELY nothing happened between them. grin

And this is where common sense kicks in...
If you were in his shoes, what will you be thinking? cheesy

lool I am not a lawyer but I am not just a one-way thinking person, I look at all the possibilities grin. If she was with a lover She wont even pick that call. She should have informed him that a brother is coming but that doesn't mean he wont still think as he is thinking anyway. ( I do not support people squatting with the opposite sex she shouldn't have done that at all)

Wait what if this male Post UTME guy is a 16 or 17 year old who she sees as her younger brother by virtue of the fact that he is her friends younger brother. I may not be sure but from what he has been saying about the lady I do not think anything happened. If I am in his shoes I would be thinking what he is thinking but with a bit of balance. He says people vouch for this Lady, not even one negative report at all that is a good signal, waywardness is not that difficult to hide, some one somewhere will see you.

He has no proof at all, If post-UME did not hold during that period then that would have been the deal breaker for me but the way I see it she is still innocent, she goofed a bit which I might accept but nothing to nail her yet.

Patience is a virtue and scantee needs it and if she is truly cheating time will tell.

He seems to be a good guy and he has a good Lady.

@ Scantee I think you need to talk to her, long discussion and explain what you are thinking and note her responses. I just hope you have not been policing her too much in the past. Based on your write up I honestly do not think she is cheating.

1 Like

Re: End of story. by crackhaus: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
yetseyi:

lool I am not a lawyer but I am not just a one-way thinking person, I look at all the possibilities grin. If she was with a lover She wont even pick that call. She should have informed him that a brother is coming but that doesn't mean he wont still think as he is thinking anyway. ( I do not support people squatting with the opposite sex she shouldn't have done that at all)
Well I don't know about you in particular, but that line in bold just doesn't fly...not even in the least bit.

I've been in situations where I'm with a lady who's supposedly dating someone else, and in that moment when we're about to get down or already done getting down, she receives a call from her supposed partner...and then she goes on to act (very expertly, if I may add) like she didn't just cheat on him or about to.

Not something I'm particularly proud of, but it is what it is... cheesy
That line in bold just doesn't fly in this ice-cold world. grin

Wait what if this male Post UTME guy is a 16 or 17 year old who she sees as her younger brother by virtue of the fact that he is her friends younger brother. I may not be sure but from what he has been saying about the lady I do not think anything happened. If I am in his shoes I would be thinking what he is thinking but with a bit of balance. He says people vouch for this Lady, not even one negative report at all that is a good signal, waywardness is not that difficult to hide, some one somewhere will see you.
Speculation again!
For all we know, that post UME cover-story was just that...a perfectly timed cover-story.

However, for sake of agreement, let's assume you're right and that's the case... Has seeing a 16/17yrs old brother to her friend as a younger brother stopped some girls before? grin

He has no proof at all, If post-UME did not hold during that period then that would have been the deal breaker for me but the way I see it she is still innocent, she goofed a bit which I might accept but nothing to nail her yet.
She didn't just goof a bit, she goofed monumentally... grin

If it looks and feels like a lie, it most probably is...and the liar had better be doing everything possible to make it not look and feel like a lie e.g. picking up the darn phone... gringrin

Patience is a virtue and scantee needs it and if she is truly cheating time will tell.

He seems to be a good guy and he has a good Lady.

@ Scantee I think you need to talk to her, long discussion and explain what you are thinking and note her responses. I just hope you have not been policing her too much in the past. Based on your write up I honestly do not think she is cheating.
Fair enough.

6 Likes

Re: End of story. by Owliver(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
after reading all the comments from well wishers i realize the OP is not giving up then my bone marrow got tired.

enough said.

but i feel like giving the OP a resetting konk on the tip of his cap.
Re: End of story. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's certainly not an ostrich.

But guy, how you go dey call pesin 22 times.

Babe we u never see for 5 months, what do you expect?

Someone has to oil that machinery...
Re: End of story. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
crackhaus:

If it looks and feels like a lie, it most probably is...

Touché.
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
yetseyi:

Omg u deserve 6 digits alert, nice observation. Well from all indictions and evidence i have now i presume she is innocent, her mum spoke to me few hours ago and gave me comprehensive explanation of all that happened, she informed the mum about the guy staying in her apartment and the mum happens to know the guy and his family very well, she is actually 4yrs older than the guy, i learnt her gf friend the guyz elder sis was the one who housed my gal through out her 100L in sch b4 she graduated, my gal knowing surely that i would never support her accommodating a guy tried to pay her gf back her good gesture 2wards her by handling it codedly because she don't know how to tell her gf NO, also i was made to understand that she only slept with the guy jst 4 one night i.e the first day he came, her mum instructed her twins sister to join them the following day till the guy left, since her sis is in the same school but in different hostel. On the second occation i believe she is innocent, network was actual bad that day, and she refusing to pick my call was jst to enable me calm down because i can be hypersenstive @times and when i am, the best option then is to lie low, because if am angry and ur busy justifying ur action i might get mad. Thanx Dear i believe she is still the gal i know. Her best gf who has been crushing on me have tried many ways to set her up jst to have evidence to nail her b4 me, bt she never fall for her plans. The gal has confided in me every damm thing i needed to know, believe me i am @ fault, i accused her wrongly, though she gave the room for my suspicion. She has cried her heart out since a.m reading some crazy comments here.
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
@op why not sit and have a heart2heart talk with her. I am not in support of what she is doing but you also need to find out from her what you did wrong.

You sound like a nice guy which is rare these days but it would have been better if we could hear her own side of the story. Remember the angel you know is better than the devil you don't know.
thax dear, she innocent, i have a solid reason to believe her, her undone is given room for suspicion.

1 Like

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Owliver:
after reading all the comments from well wishers i realize the OP is not giving up then my bone marrow got tired.

enough said.

but i feel like giving the OP a resetting konk on the tip of his cap.
lol bro, i wore helmate o ur knock no go enter o
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
baggy4luv:
just soft pedal on her for the moment.
thanx bro i appreciate we av resolved everything, i have canceled the family meeting.
Re: End of story. by Missmossy(f): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Eyah, just be so certain before making any choice.

2 Likes

Re: End of story. by Emodeee: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Missmossy:
Eyah, just be so certain before making any choice.

Missmossy, wetin happen?
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
@all thanks you all for ur advice more especially those that pleaded i trade with caution. @Guys out there, sincerely lets not be so fast in condeming every gal out there, there still many gals with virtue and tru love, i am glad i have one. I tender an unreserve apology to any person/persons whom my thread/comments might have offended in one way or the other. I have learnt not to be so fast in judging people without verifying. Funny enough the gal in question is a popular nairaland member whom if i reveal her moniker here u guys will be like "WAOO YOU" she has been reading this thread as a guest. Finally, to my Princess i am very sorry i doubted you faithfulnez/sincerelty. I promise you it will never happen again. UP NEXT OUR PRE TM/WD PICTURES WILL HIT FP SOON. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Sorry for calling you insecure ok? smiley All the best....
Stunningjudy, my moniker has two 'Ls'...

thanx for ur contributions i so appreciate no love lost.
Re: End of story. by Kimoni: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2015
scantee:
@all thanks you all for ur advice more especially those that pleaded i trade with caution. @Guys out there, sincerely lets not be so fast in condeming every gal out there, there still many gals with virtue and tru love, i am glad i have one. I tender an unreserve apology to any person/persons whom my thread/comments might have offended in one way or the other. I have learnt not to be so fast in judging people without verifying. Funny enough the gal in question is a popular nairaland member whom if i reveal her moniker here u guys will be like "WAOO YOU" she has been reading this thread as a guest. Finally, to my Princess i am very sorry i doubted you faithfulnez/sincerelty. I promise you it will never happen again. UP NEXT OUR PRE TM/WD PICTURES WILL HIT FP SOON. Thank you all.

Well well well, wishing you the very best OP.
Re: End of story. by debetmx(m): 12:22am On Oct 17, 2015
All is well that ends well.

Next time don't waste our time and MB.

We have seen the ocean and the sea.

You certainly made up your mind or they have made your mind your mind for you.

Good luck.
Re: End of story. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2015
debetmx:

Good luck.

Lol, what were you expecting, a Breakup?
Re: End of story. by yetseyi(f): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2015
scantee:
Omg u deserve 6 digits alert, nice observation.

hehehe Abeg let me send my account number cheesy cheesy. I am serious oh

scantee:

Well from all indictions and evidence i have now i presume she is innocent, her mum spoke to me few hours ago and gave me comprehensive explanation of all that happened, she informed the mum about the guy staying in her apartment and the mum happens to know the guy and his family very well, she is actually 4yrs older than the guy,[/b] i learnt her gf friend the guyz elder sis was the one who housed my gal through out her 100L in sch b4 she graduated, my gal knowing surely that i would never support her accommodating a guy tried to pay her gf back her good gesture 2wards her by handling it codedly because she don't know how to tell her gf NO, also i was made to understand that she only slept with the guy jst 4 one night i.e the first day he came, her mum instructed her twins sister to join them the following day till the guy left, since her sis is in the same school but in different hostel.[b]

angry angry angry I am vexing for you. She just tried to avoid you vexing unnecesarily, and what she avoided happened anyway She's decent and she comes from a decent family (going by what you wrote here)
[/quote]

scantee:

On the second occasion i believe she is innocent, network was actual bad that day, and she refusing to pick my call was jst to enable me calm down because i can be [/b]hypersenstive @times and when i am, the best option then is to lie low, because if am angry and ur busy justifying ur action i might get mad[b].

@ bolded thank God you know this but honestly I hope you do not give yourself HBP unnecesarily considering you wont be at home for a lot of time with the kind of Job you do. You need to cool down bro you do not need it.

There are times she will be busy and unable to pick your calls when you are at work for genuine reasons will you vex and swim back home to know what she is doing, you need to trust her completely or else HBP angry its just the truth.

Trust is very essential

scantee:

Thanx Dear i believe she is still the gal i know.[b][/b] Her best gf who has been crushing on me have tried many ways to set her up jst to have evidence to nail her b4 me, bt she never fall for her plans. [b][/b]The gal has confided in me every damm thing i needed to know, believe me i am @ fault, i accused her wrongly, though she gave the room for my suspicion. She has cried her heart out since a.m reading some crazy comments here.

Since your girl is reading this thread please run away from such friend, na wa ooo. Thank God you know you were at fault sha and please try to work on yourself especially on trust issues, you will need it. Lool at crying heart out, is it not nairalanders who believe all girls are cheats, their matter no suprise me again joor. sad

All is well that ends well smiley smiley

Crackhaus tongue cheesy
Re: End of story. by crackhaus: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2015
yetseyi:

angry angry angry I am vexing for you. She just tried to avoid you vexing unnecesarily, and what she avoided happened anyway She's decent and she comes from a decent family (going by what you wrote here)

On the second occasion i believe she is innocent, network was actual bad that day, and she refusing to pick my call was jst to enable me calm down because i can be [/b]hypersenstive @times and when i am, the best option then is to lie low, because if am angry and ur busy justifying ur action i might get mad[b].

@ bolded thank God you know this but honestly I hope you do not give yourself HBP unnecesarily considering you wont be at home for a lot of time with the kind of Job you do. You need to cool down bro you do not need it.

There are times she will be busy and unable to pick your calls when you are at work for genuine reasons will you vex and swim back home to know what she is doing, you need to trust her completely or else HBP angry its just the truth.

Trust is very essential

Thanx Dear i believe she is still the gal i know.[b][/b] Her best gf who has been crushing on me have tried many ways to set her up jst to have evidence to nail her b4 me, bt she never fall for her plans. [b][/b]The gal has confided in me every damm thing i needed to know, believe me i am @ fault, i accused her wrongly, though she gave the room for my suspicion. She has cried her heart out since a.m reading some crazy comments here.

Since your girl is reading this thread please run away from such friend, na wa ooo. Thank God you know you were at fault sha and please try to work on yourself especially on trust issues, you will need it. Lool at crying heart out, is it not nairalanders who believe all girls are cheats, their matter no suprise me again joor. sad

Crackhaus tongue cheesy
Lol... gringrin

This guy is playing with us, honestly... angry

1 Like

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol... gringrin

This guy is playing with us, honestly... angry
bro am not the type that create thread for attetion sake, follow the link on my signature then u will understand i am very busy person. Thanx
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2015
yetseyi:

Trust is very essential

Crackhaus tongue cheesy
ya she knows about it already and she has confronted the gal on many occations, i was able to settle them to keep their long time friendship going, don't wanna be the subject of their breakup. They are in good term nw.
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2015
debetmx:

Good luck.
sorry sir oya take ur MB back. 3.5GB has been transfer to you from 0803342524554. Enjoy
Re: End of story. by qhutetomsel(f): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
scantee:
Omg u deserve 6 digits alert, nice observation. Well from all indictions and evidence i have now i presume she is innocent, her mum spoke to me few hours ago and gave me comprehensive explanation of all that happened, she informed the mum about the guy staying in her apartment and the mum happens to know the guy and his family very well, she is actually 4yrs older than the guy, i learnt her gf friend the guyz elder sis was the one who housed my gal through out her 100L in sch b4 she graduated, my gal knowing surely that i would never support her accommodating a guy tried to pay her gf back her good gesture 2wards her by handling it codedly because she don't know how to tell her gf NO, also i was made to understand that she only slept with the guy jst 4 one night i.e the first day he came, her mum instructed her twins sister to join them the following day till the guy left, since her sis is in the same school but in different hostel. On the second occation i believe she is innocent, network was actual bad that day, and she refusing to pick my call was jst to enable me calm down because i can be hypersenstive @times and when i am, the best option then is to lie low, because if am angry and ur busy justifying ur action i might get mad. Thanx Dear i believe she is still the gal i know. Her best gf who has been crushing on me have tried many ways to set her up jst to have evidence to nail her b4 me, bt she never fall for her plans. The gal has confided in me every damm thing i needed to know, believe me i am @ fault, i accused her wrongly, though she gave the room for my suspicion. She has cried her heart out since a.m reading some crazy comments here.
And she was Innocent.. pls dnt ever loose dis gal. Thank God you've resolved it out
Re: End of story. by crackhaus: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
scantee:
bro am not the type that create thread for attetion sake, follow the link on my signature then u will understand i am very busy person. Thanx
Happy for you.
Re: End of story. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
scantee:
Hmmmm, good for you!

When I made my earlier comment, they were quoting me... undecided

You really have to work on yourself. . You don't really trust that girl, you suspect alot....
Re: End of story. by davide470(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Scantee, Nice to know you have resolved the issue.
Abeg pm me the date for the WW? wink
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Hmmmm, good for you!

When I made my earlier comment, they were quoting me... undecided

You really have to work on yourself. . You don't really trust that girl, you suspect alot....
pls stop taken this personal, i don't know what is ur own mata haba!
Re: End of story. by prettyjo(f): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
thank God you made the right decision @scantee cos when I started reading people's comments, couldn't help but shake my head.

don't know why guys were so quick to lure you end the relationship. you guys have so much hatred for the women folk which is very bad.if it were to be a female that posted this,you all would advise her to endure that its in a man's DNA to cheat.

such hypocrisy!!!!

@,op ,am still glad you made the best decision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins / Will I Regret Not Having Children / Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.